[Resolved] GoAir — my refund

Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Surmani Konsam Meitie on Feb 4, 2020
My pnr of goair flight from delhi to chennai pnr - fyzf8q was cancelled on 24th of january. A call prior to my departure which was 5:15 was received by me from your company asking me whether would i want to full refund or reschedule my current flight to another flight. I asked for full refund where he took my pnr and am email id stating we shall refund your full money within 7 days. Now i just want to ask whether we customer are a scapegoat and lunatic to fill up this company pocket. I tried to contact there customer care number as much as like 10 times till date i, e 3/02/20 and no agent have ever picked up my call or have ever tried to call me. I paid through paytm and i have called their customer care many times they said that my refund is in process and they have initiated the request from their side but they have not given response till date. I seriously will take a legal issue if no steps are taken regarding my issue.
Kindly please address my issue will be thankful

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-05 15:00:19
No call was being made from the company but a cancellation fee details was received by me Thank you for your support

[Feb 04, 2020] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    GoAir - my refund