[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — amc service

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Dhruv Dar on Jan 10, 2019
I got amc done a month back for my godrej refrigerator. Soon after that a technician came for service. He just inquired if refrigerator was working okay, and when we said yes, he said service was done! When i asked why he was not doing any checks or cleaning, etc., he said nothing was to be done.
Does service for godrej mean just inquiring if product is working? If so, what is the need to visit? They can ask over phone and say service is done.

Further, i have been writing to [protected]@godrej.com but the guys are not even acknowledging my mails. Why? Then why has godrej given an e mail id to consumers? Seems like a big fraud by godrej along with their agents.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2019

[Jan 10, 2019] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Dear Dhruv,

Allow me an opportunity to assist you with your concern. Kindly share your complaint & contact number so that I can address the same as soon as possible.

Geet
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Dhruv,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly provide the same so that I can have my team get in touch with you to resolve your issue.

Geet

Comments

I have compalint 3 times online every time attend the service person its ok rs 400 collected. i have paid 400 *3 times paid my problem not solved so continuously problem water leakage
dusara's reply, Jan 21, 2019
i have paid 400 rs 3 time paid past 9 nine month but problem not solved so please rectify the problem urgent

i have not paid any amount

Pirojshanagar, , Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079