Godrej Appliances
Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Pirojshanagar,
Vikhroli

Mumbai City District

Good

Godrej Appliances related photos (326)

Godrej Appliances Complaints & Reviews

skmk
The window ac maintenance done by godrej technician on 1st-may-2016 (Cal no:y[protected]). After maintenance the ac cooling totally went down and not working. On 2nd may 2016 i requested once again for repair request to check the cooling problem (Cal no: y[protected]). Many times i called to local service center (Nearly 15 times). Till now i didn't get any updates regarding the request, none of the technician attend the service. While booking the service request in online through handyhome.In the service charges shown 300 rs (Inclusive of all taxes) but technician collecting 400rs. For the service. I tried to contact customer care through toll free no :[protected] the ivr not working properly. I'm not getting any response by pressing options through ivr when i request for service. Without rectifying the issue the service request closed by local godrej service center. For past one week i'm getting call from local godrej service center and they promising the issue will be rectified on the same day. Even i sent a mail (On 5th may 2016) to godrej customercare till now i didn't get reply for the mail.

[May 15, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear skmk,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Team.
Still the cooling problem is not resolved. But daily i'm getting call from local service center the issue will be resolved in the same day. None of the technician attend the service.
On 17th May i got SMS from CustomerCare. The Service request no : Y[protected]

Godrej Appliances — warranty and delay

There is no value for warranty from location to location...very late in recognizing the problem.

Godrej Appliances — A/C not working

A/c not working properly and no customer care executive is listining to it today a blast also occured in it when I was sleeping at night the ac is new

Godrej Appliances — godrej penta cool dual door fridge no cooling

godrej penta cool dual door fridge no cooling
Still the cooling problem continues. Eventhough technician visited on 19th and checked. I told him to check gas is functioning properly or not. He just switched on the AC(hardly for 10 mins) and told there is no cooling problem. He didn't service it properly. If i call to the particular technician not attending the call.
Dear skmk,

Your complaint has been closed as on May 2016

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on[protected].

michael2508
    I have complaint about my Godrej Semi-Automatic Washing machine approximately 8 months before. The technician came and took service charge of Rs.250 as the washing maching was out of warranty. And then he said that a motor needs to be replaced and also took Rs.1400 to get a new motor and install in it. But since then no one turned up again. I have made several complaints at Godrej Service Center at[protected] and no one gives proper feedback. One of the complaint number is K[protected] .

It is my kind request please get my money back from the technician and also please tell me should I stop buying Godrej products in future and should I advise the same to my friends.

Will wait for a call from Godrej Team if they care for their customer.

Michael

[May 11, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Godrej Refrigerator — Does not power autocut

Freeze power supply is don but its not auto cut, sylinder is very heat after 10 minuts Model : GDE 19S4 Purches year : 2010 My mobile no : [protected], [protected]

s panda
      28/04/16 give a call service, my call no -w[protected] andsecret code is 757 .30/04/16 b b samal technician come and got the problem of microvan .He said curent supply sercit is fult . First you pay rs 300 /-then you avail change the sercit(Cost of sercit applicable) .But since days call this service number([protected]) daily he/she said technician will come seond haif or tomorrow morning but till date no one come and solve the problem .Please take action and oblised .

[May 05, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear S Panda,

Godrej Appliances — Replacement of microwave under warranty

15.8.15 purchase or microwaver from Vijay Sales, Ahmedabad. our mob no.[protected] Desirable solution and possible solution as the oven couldnot be repaired byyour service man, only Replacement of new oven is the solution

Godrej Appliances — Refrigerator

Fridge stopped its cooling and emitiing bad smell from past two days . need immediate repair.

Godrej Appliances — Compliant closed without any action

No technician visited my home, no action from godrej and the compliant was closed. Compliant number : B[protected]. Please help this is an open scam. Thanks in advance.
      Dear S Panda,

beyondserv
        New godrej 100 ltr refrigerator rd champion 99 supplied directly by company (Invoice no. 80i/93215967 dt 29.04.16) found completely damaged when sealed pack unpacked by company technician for installation. Compressor area, other key parts damaged, oil found spread, condenser was found broken, etc.

Service centre says, it will take 15 days to get replacement and refuses to take back the product.

I do not have 15 days to wait for replacement not can i keep the damaged machine with me – as the place is my business showroom and i cannot block its space or its look with this packing box – as it will affect my business.
        I demand immediate replacement or refund of money so that i can get some other make fridge in its place immediately. No one today will wait 15 days for a fridge. Both service station as well as toll free number executive express helplessness & refuses to cooperate. This is extremely poor customer service from godrej.

I am seeking your urgent intervention to resolve issue. Keeping it in my place or waiting for 15 days is not possible, not an option.
        Do also let me know, if not resolved, what is the procedure for further escalation.

Completely damaged new regrigerator supplied

[May 02, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear beyondserv,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint regarding our product/service.

If you have already logged a complaint with our customer care center, please provide the 10 digit complaint number.

Incase you have not yet registered your complaint; you can do the same by calling us on our toll-free number[protected].

Dear beyondserv,

adilpraveen
          The newly bought air conditioner started making unusual loud noise and is leaking water just 2 days after installation. We raised a service request (Request no. 782496) by contacting customer service on 12th april. Its already 1st may. Despite multiple calls to their call center our issues are not getting solved. We have been told that the service is pending due to lack of parts. Company shows no responsiveness in solving this issue.

[May 01, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear adilpraveen,

Dear adilpraveen,

appachusubbaiaa
            I have a Godrej A/C. I raised a complaint about the ineffectiveness of the AC. The technician came and charged me INR 1500 and said the AC is fine. But the very next day the cooling effect of the AC reduced. I called Godrej customer care again and raised a complaint. Complaint no N[protected]. Till date no technician came to address my complaint. I have been following up almost every day. The customer care representatives keep telling me "someone will come tomorrow." every time.
            Here I am stuck with a non working A/C in the summer heat. Kindly help me

Dear appachusubbaiaa,

rangudu
              I have purchased Godrej split ac at pai international at Madinaguda, Hyderabad on 17th April, 2016. Shop people said that AC unit delivered by 19th April and installation will be done on 21st April. But nothing happened like that. Again I personally contact the shop people, they enquire about the same thing and said that it will be done soon. On 24th April, I receive a massage from Kukatpally SVAC Mall. A technician, Rajkumar, will be attending my call (No. Y[protected]) on the same day for installation. I cancelled my weekend programe with my family and waiting for him. After three hours, I have received one more massage, that stated that they are cancelling my compliant, and they are not attending for my call.

Till the date there is no information from Their side. Godrej toll free number is also not respond but some recorded massages.

Yesterday again I contact the shop and asked about the installation. After some time they informed that Godrej people said my installation already done.

Actually, how many days it takes to installation of an AC unit?

What is the reason to cancel my installation, which Godrej people informed on 24th April?

What is their priorities to attend a call? Is it depends on their technician’s sole discrimination?

Can I expect the installation, atleast before end of this summer?

Yesterday I have registered a complaint on Godrej Appliances Support . I received a prepared massage, it said that they will get back to me as soon as possible. Still nothing happend.

Krishna Sarma

Product: Godrej Split AC 1.5 Ton 3Star
              Date of Purchage: 17/04/2016

Call No. Y[protected]

[Apr 28, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear rangudu,

Dear Rangudu,

shovon mallick
                I hv a ac and it was creating problem from march 2016. I hv amc with spare parts with the company it self (Godrej). I booked a call on 11th march but no technician visit against my call. After that i call many times bt no one visit against my call. After that they give me a local person number ([protected]) named chiranjiv roy. I called him meny times and every time he told that a technician would be visit as soon as possible bt no one visit. I booked a another call on 13th april'16 because my call was cancelled as per the customer care executive. A technician visit my ac and told me that there is a problem in the pcb board of ac and he would report that to the concern office for repairing. After some days i called that number they told me that they would send technician to collect the pcb board for repairing or replacing but no one till date came to visit my ac for collecting pcb board for repairing or replacing. I called them many times and every time i got the same reply..."technician would be visit as soon as possible"

[Apr 25, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Godrej Appliances — 19b4 gde

I have purchased this godrej refrigrator on dt.[protected] and I have sustended many problems in last 2 year and now it is totally useless, there is no cooling though i see light inside the freez.Please give me feed back or send an engineer to shut out the problems.
                Dear Kalundia,

Kindly provide the complaint number & your mobile number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.
                You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number[protected].

We are still awaiting your contact details/ complaint number.

Request you to send in the same as this will help us resolve your issue at the earliest

Dear Kalundia,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on[protected]/1800 – 225511.

arvind1960

Very Very disappointed with the Godrej service.Every year i have to face the service problem for my Ac.No one is able to hear us and now they are abusing us just because we are tried to ask from them when they will come to attend our complaint.This is the task for us now as every year i'm facing this thing from the date of purchasing.
                  My complaint number is D[protected].
                  And sorry to say these words but i just hate the word "Godrej" Now because now these guys start abusing me and this show the quality of Godrej.The guy which abuse me yesterday is someone Gupta and i think he is taking care of of south delhi branch.

Arvind Sharma

Dear Arvind Sharma,

Dear Arvind,

Akshay Talag
                    I, t.paul murali

I bought a godrej split ac model no. godrej gsc 18 fg 5 wmg, from yes mart, Jubilee hills, hyderabad on dt. 19.04.16. The ac was delivered by the dealer on 20.04.2016 evening. i registered for installation on same day and everyday i am calling your customer care and "yesmart" in charge for installation but nobody turned up so far.On continuous probing with the dealer, they told technician will arrange by 22.04.2016 evening but till now nobody called . Your customer care also doesn't care about calling once to clarify or confirm about the installation. If this is the way godrej is trying to compete with the likes of lg and samsung, then may god help you. My first impression with godrej has turned out to be so terrible that i will never ever buy any other godrej product or even recommend to my friends.
                    **product details:**
                    Product category: air conditioner
                    Model no: godrej gsc 18 fg 5 wmg
                    Appliance under warranty: yes
                    Date of purchase: 19/04/2016

[Apr 23, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Godrej Appliances Team.
                    sir my register mobile is [protected]

Dear Akshay Talag,

We request you to also provide us with your 10 digit registered complaint number as this will help us to track your issue and resolve it on a priority basis.

Dear Akshay,

prince0751
                      I am prince nikam from gwalior. Nov 2015 i purchased micro oven. Given demo in this month. 1st day i told that my micro oven didn't working properly. But didn't any action. I am sad with your after sale services. Next time i will never purchased godrej product. Because your services so bad. I am not happy with you.

Gunja srikanth
                        I purchased an godrej ac on 19 april 2016. No demo installation is done yet. I spoke to several people n dailed many times to call centre, no response from them. One of the technician or manager from godrej (Mr.Koteshwar rao cell.No.[protected]) scolding like a mad dog with d abusing words. The way he treats customers is very very bad. How company recruitment such people, those who doesn't know how to treat deal with customer. More over i want to ask godrej team, when u r not providing installation in rite time then y u r selling another product. U concentrating more on marking than the service. How many days i can manage those i purchase an ac it is kept aside. Wrost godrej company.

G.Srikanth
                        Cell. [protected]

[Apr 22, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Godrej Refrigerator — Refrigerator

The refrigerator I bought has broken down as soon as the warranty was over. Buying Godrej appliances at your own risk.
                        Dear Gunja srikanth,

Dear Gunja srikanth,

Sriram Kasthuri
                          We registered the complaint for AC service on 19th Apr. 2016 at 09.00 AM with Godrej customer care toll free number - In spite of repeat follow-up's not even a courtesy call back from the service department and till this moment of sending the mail the technician has not turned up - We constantly got the message that service technicians are attending nearly 15 calls a day which shows the quality of the product. We also got false promises that the request will be attended on emergency basis. We do not know when our problem will be addressed and definitely ruing our decision to buy Godrej AC - we will not recommend the brand to any of our family 'n friends after having such frustrating post sales experience - thanks

Prabhu prabu
                            I got some different noise from refrigerator hence switched off it and logged a complaint.Service person came next day and turned on the refrigerator where there is no sound .Person told there is no fault with refrigerator .Stabilizer makes some huge noise if in case of high voltage .Coming to the point paisa vasoool...
                            Company is charging 401 rs.Which is ridiculous...

Roshan Gade
                              Complaint No. B[protected].

Worst service from Godrej service team. They don't understand customer problems. Also they don't have manner, how to speak with customers?

When I am speaking with different person, is having his own rules. They never call you back.

Very BAD service.

Babita Mohanty
                                I have installed my ac on 14th of mar'16 vide service request no. I[protected] and have paid Rs.1200/- against the installation charges. I was not there at my residence post 14th mar'16 and when I came back and started using the same, the outdoor unit of ac is not working which means improper installation. when I have complained in Godrej CC they said since you are reverting post 1 month hence your call will be chargeable and the visiting charges is too high as it is of Rs.500/-. This is very rediculous.In such type of scenario why a customer will suffer for just the person has not worked properly. Why I should pay another Rs.500/- for visit. Is this not a cheating with customer to get the service charges.

[Apr 20, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Babita Mohanty,

Dear Babita,

maliakaljose
                                  I have raised a complained on feb 20th 2016 regarding water leaking from refrigerator. Complaint number (O[protected]). A service technician came and he has informed me complained is with gasket and it needs to be replaced. Will take some 2 weeks to get the spare from chennai.

Since there was no response after two weeks i called them up again they are mentioning spare parts has not been arrived. This drama has been continuing for a long time now with no proper response from service team. Its now almost 2 months completed, still call is open and kept. Each and every time i get message new technician will attend your call. But no one comes, this is clear fraud.

I have talked to senior service executive also, he too mentioned will resolve the issue faster, but no response. This is worst ever service i have seen in my life. If godrej don't provide spare parts or any service why should i buy products from them. You are cheating your customers without providing proper service.

Don't close the mentioning no contact details are there. Complaint number has my mobile number tagged in your system.

[Apr 19, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Updated by maliakaljose Apr 25, 2016
                                  Godrej Team.. No one has contacted me until now...

Please don't send false response message to complaints raised.
                                  Dear maliakaljose,

Godrej Appliances Team.
                                  I am Prince Nikam from Gwalior. Nov 2015 i purchased micro oven. given demo in this month. after 6 month. 1st day i told that my micro oven didn't working properly. but didn't any action. i am sad with your after sale services. next time i will never purchased GODREJ product. because your services so bad. i am not happy with you.

Prince Nikam
                                  Mob No. [protected]

Godrej Appliances — D3103169243 is still pending of MWO.

Microwave oven panel is fluctuating.

Dear maliakaljose,

durlav

My self durlav das, residing (As tenent) at howrah -711102, mandirtala(Near nabanna). I had taken a 58cm godrej_eon lcd, from samrat electronics (Dumdum sinthee more) on[protected]. At the time of shifting the said lcd got damage. I called up to godrej customer care repeatedly([protected]) for last three month, at the initial time they allotted me a call_no and confirm that technician will visit me, but latter on they inform godrej has stopped to give the service of lcd.
                                    Now i am not getting any support from their side, there is no person who will assist me to resolve my problem.

Not getting any service from godrej for their lcd after multiple follow up

Dear durlav,

Sameer sethi
                                      I am a resident of Rajasthan, jaipur . I purchased a microwave of 20 litres. I gave my payment on the delivery . But on the nexr day when i opened the box, i found it small, so i requested to upgrade the model to 30 or 34 litres . But from last one month i was trying to get it changed by the person with whom i am contacting is so called head of jaipur branch by the name of Mr. Mohammad Fauzi .I tried my level best to tell him the situation and everytime i use to call him . He use to say i will update you . After continous pursuing process by my end, there is no positive response from that person. When i had a word with him, he started yelling at me, and also said, now we cannot solve your problem, you do it at your own end . So kindly help me out

Complaint about not solving the problem and unaccepted behavior of company personnel

[Apr 18, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Dear Sameer sethi,

Dear Sameer sethi,

prakas2060
                                        I bought a godrej split ac model no. Gsc 18tsz3 rwpt, from yes mart, bhel, hyderabad on dt. 14.04.16. The ac was delivered by the dealer on the same day evening. I got a message from godrej on 15th april 16 that technician mr. K raja ganeswar from hyderabad will be visiting for installation on the same day i.E 15th. But the technician never turned up. Moreover there is no communication from godrej consumer support or the dealer regarding the installation. On continuous probing with the dealer, i got the number of a technician who in turn bluntly replied that it takes at least 48 hours to attend to installation requests after receiving sms from godrej. If that is the case, why is the company misleadeing the consumers by giving false sms. Their customer care also doesnt care about calling once to clarify or confirm about the installation. If this is the way godrej is trying to compete with the likes of lg and samsung, then may god help them. My first impression with godrej has turned out to be so terrible that i will never ever buy any other godrej product or even recommend to my friends.
                                        **product details:**
                                        Product category: air conditioner
                                        Model no: gsc 18tsz3 rwpt
                                        Appliance under warranty: yes
                                        Date of purchase: 14/04/2016
                                        Complaint no.: y[protected]

[Apr 16, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        Dear prakas2060