Godrej Appliances
Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Pirojshanagar,
Vikhroli

Mumbai City District

Good

Godrej Appliances related photos (333)

Godrej Appliances Complaints & Reviews

Sameer sethi
I am a resident of Rajasthan, jaipur . I purchased a microwave of 20 litres. I gave my payment on the delivery . But on the nexr day when i opened the box, i found it small, so i requested to upgrade the model to 30 or 34 litres . But from last one month i was trying to get it changed by the person with whom i am contacting is so called head of jaipur branch by the name of Mr. Mohammad Fauzi .I tried my level best to tell him the situation and everytime i use to call him . He use to say i will update you . After continous pursuing process by my end, there is no positive response from that person. When i had a word with him, he started yelling at me, and also said, now we cannot solve your problem, you do it at your own end . So kindly help me out

Complaint about not solving the problem and unaccepted behavior of company personnel

[Apr 18, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sameer sethi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint regarding our product/service.

Dear Sameer sethi,

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on[protected].

prakas2060
    I bought a godrej split ac model no. Gsc 18tsz3 rwpt, from yes mart, bhel, hyderabad on dt. 14.04.16. The ac was delivered by the dealer on the same day evening. I got a message from godrej on 15th april 16 that technician mr. K raja ganeswar from hyderabad will be visiting for installation on the same day i.E 15th. But the technician never turned up. Moreover there is no communication from godrej consumer support or the dealer regarding the installation. On continuous probing with the dealer, i got the number of a technician who in turn bluntly replied that it takes at least 48 hours to attend to installation requests after receiving sms from godrej. If that is the case, why is the company misleadeing the consumers by giving false sms. Their customer care also doesnt care about calling once to clarify or confirm about the installation. If this is the way godrej is trying to compete with the likes of lg and samsung, then may god help them. My first impression with godrej has turned out to be so terrible that i will never ever buy any other godrej product or even recommend to my friends.
    **product details:**
    Product category: air conditioner
    Model no: gsc 18tsz3 rwpt
    Appliance under warranty: yes
    Date of purchase: 14/04/2016
    Complaint no.: y[protected]

[Apr 16, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear prakas2060

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Dear prakas2060

Saibalch
      I had asked for repairing my godrej ac from godrej on apr 5th. Call no k[protected]. On first check, the technician identified a problem with the transformer which needs replacement. However, even after repeated asks, nothing has been done yet. I have been given varied reasons extending from "it will be fixed today" to "out of stock" to "defective stocks". It is said even after 10 days in scorching heat, nothing is being done.

Dear Saibalch,

Dear Saibalch,

krkarri
        It is purchased an a/c model no rt eon 331pd on[protected] at southern agencies d.No 47-11-18 g.K towers dwarakanagar, visakhapatnam on cash purchase no:a/10/00018 (Particulars[protected] in the name of k krishna rao (Mob:[protected], [protected]) email id:[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint:
        Delay of service for installation of `ac` at steel plant qtr :110a sector-1 ukkunagaram visakhapatnam it was assured by the dealer while delivering the product, the will be installed on[protected] so far they were not attended

Delay of installation after assuring time for installation

[Apr 14, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear K krishna rao,

If you have already logged a complaint with our customer care center, please provide the 10 digit complaint number. Incase you have not yet registered your complaint; you can do the same by calling us on our toll free number[protected].

Sub : Delay in AC Installation

I have purchased an 1.5 T capacity Air Conditioner on 21st April 2016 from Girias Investment P Ltd.
        Ref : Bill no. CrS/MSR/571 dt.21.4.2016.
        Despite the commitment given by Girias and follow up with your Service provider, the installation is still not done.
        Just fed up in calling your Service provider on contact nos. [protected] /[protected]Bangalore).
        All the commitments given by them are not been fulfilled. They give a date/time, I wait at home. No technitian turns up. I donot expect a reputed company can provide such type of hopeless service.

Pls instruct your service provider and arrange for installation immediately.

And also reply to this complaint.

K C Nayak
        Mob : [protected]
        Kengeri, Bangalore - 560060.
        Email : [protected]@gmail.com
        Dear K krishna rao,

Ncw2016
          I happen to be the old customer of Godrej Products in my house since last 30 years, why because the product is last longing and becomes the life companion. After this prelude I would like to express my heart burnt feelings to some one who will at least read this complaint, I don't know whether some action will be taken or not, God knows, cause the product has been sold out.having said that, My complaint is I had purchased one 350 Ltrs Godrej Fridge on 07/04 /2016 from Vijay sales from Pune the Code Number[protected]Pune Baner Br.) the delivery was received on 07 Apr 16 at 1330 Hrs. and as was informed by the delivery boy that within 24 Hrs from the time of delivery the Godrej representative will come and will give me the demonstration, for the Godrej fridge working, today is 12th of Apr 16 and I am still waiting for the demonstration to take place, what is this happening?why are you making the customer fool, do you mean say that in the month of Apr in the summer season I should keep looking at the fridge and wait for its demonstration, this is ridiculous The product Name is GODREJ---EON

[Apr 12, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer,

Kindly provide the complaint number & your mobile number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.
          You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number[protected].

Dear Customer,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.
          For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on[protected]/1800 – 225511.

vinayvnd10
            This is in reference to my complain no. L[protected] for my fully
            Automatic washing machine..
            We have taken amc last year in april 2015, this year in march 1st week
            There was drying problem in the machine and your from lucknow mr yasin
            Had came and told now that it is working, the next when we tried it
            For washing it had then also stopped washing and drying both, then
            When we contacted mr yasin he told to book another complain, which is
            Given in reference above.
            Next day we got call from mr shivkumar technician and he told that mr
            Yasin had informed him that the pulley is not working and it is also
            Not in stock. Without visiting he informed the same and told that it
            Will take 3-4 days.
            After waiting for another 7-8 days when i called your customer care
            No. I got the information that our earlier call is closed. Then i
            Registered another complain with no. 678721.
            It is quite harassing and mentally unfit that your technician is
            Either not fully trained or not willing to solve the problem.
            Almost one month had passed than we got an sms that our complaint is closed. We are now having no trust on the godrej aplliances.

[Apr 09, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My refrigerator is not working well.it making noise and get heat up very quickly. i comlaint on customer care but no any respone still come. pls take initiative and provide service as soon as possible
            Dear vinayvnd10,

Dear vinayvnd10,

Bisht Mahesh
              I purchased a Godrej Airconditioner on 5/4/16 through Vijay Sales, Janak Puri. The installation should have done on 6/4/16. My reference no. was D[protected]. On 6/4/16 I received a message that Ezone Mehtab will attend the case on 7/4/16 but nobody called or visited. On 7/4/16, received a messaged that Mr.Intekhab Alam will come and install the AC on 7/4/16 but nobody came nor received any call. On 8/4/16, after 3 days of purchase, I called at customer care toll free no.[protected] but always the number shown busy or Executives busy with other customers. Then SMS at there no.53636 a message received but nobody called up or came for installation. I also made online complaint vide D[protected] and mailed to there National Consumer Head but still nobody cared about listening me, calling me or solving my complaint. I do not understand why Godrej Appliances company is so careless about consumer, consumer services and resolving problem. If a consumer has purchased an AC, why they are not caring to install it even after 3 days of purchase. It is very poor and unsatisfactory from such a big brand and not expected. I am very disheartened by this act of Godrej Appliances Team.

[Apr 08, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Bisht Mahesh,

Godrej Appliances Team.
              I have purchase double door refrigerator in 2014 presently in last two days i found refrigerator not cooling well the upper door portion or below too not properly cooling. So plz provide a technical person who handle this problem and resolve it

Dear Bisht Mahesh,

AMAN UPADHYAYA
                I bought a godrej split ac from a nearby showroom(Gaur plaza shalimar garden).During buying they told me the installation will be done free and it will be done by the end of the day (03-april -2016). Then after making the payment they told me installation will be done by tomorrow and it will be done by company engineers.I didn't received any call till 11:30 am next day and hence have to submit a complaint (Z[protected]). Its already 06:30 but did not received a call from anyone. This is simply poor service and wasting peoples time, if you are late or busy somewhere you need to talk to the customer, who are waiting desperately for the installation.

[Apr 04, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Aman Upadhyaya,

Dear Aman Upadhyaya,

sharath

Every 2 years i am facing a problem with your refrigerator, i am deeply upset that i have to keep on follow up every year for your service.
                  Model no: gde23ss4, phone number which is registered with the company is[protected] in the name of vinod kumar ejanthkar

Please give a new refrigerator else i will go to consumer court.

This is the worst experience with your product.

Dear Sharath,

If you have already logged a complaint with our customer care center, please provide the 10 digit complaint number. Incase you have not yet registered your complaint; you can do the same by calling us on our toll-free number[protected].

Dear Sharath,

vazifa
                    Hi i hav booked a 1 ton split ac and cancelled it after giving booking amount that is Rs.500/ it almost 2 months nobody turnup from ur side the executive told me it wil be refunded within 15 days but dint went through i hav all the recipt wit me plz do the need ful

[Mar 21, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear vazifa,

You can get the complaint Number by calling us on our toll free number[protected].

Dear vazifa,

We are still awaiting your contact details/ complaint number.

Dear vazifa,

For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on:[protected]/1800 – 225511.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Godrej Appliances — Exchange offer of rs.5000/ against my 220 ltr running whirlpool refrigerator

S.K.Paul
                      Mr.Snehasish chakraborty, sales executive code is 17054, contact no:[protected]/[protected] came to my house in the month february...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Panchagnula Venkatappaiah
                      I purchased a washing machine with model wt 600c 4 ko5a7 on dt 13022016 mfd by godrej & boyce mfg ltd. throu Nirmal Agencies Nellore AP. The demo was shown on the other day, The same stopped functioning from dt.16022016. Name of the technician attended was informed to be Mr.Ahemed. Mail mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 28, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Panchagnula Venkatappaiah,

Kindly provide the complaint Number& your Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

venuanand
                        The subject fridge had a problem of cooling as there was no cooling effect. Complaint was lodged on[protected]. to ph. No.[protected].( Compliant registered in the name of Mohinder Anand, mob. n. [protected]). One Mr. Obedullah khan inspected the fridge and suggested to change the motor. He took Rs. 2000.00 as advance and went. one Mr. Anthony (his mob. n. [protected]) came to the house and filled Oas. After that also the fridge not working properly as there was cooling in the fridge. This was told to Mr. Anthony and he visited next day and said to keep the fridge off as it requires change of part( appears to regulator). After that Mr. Anthony not turned up and he was not attending to the call. Though once he promissed to attend to the problem but never turned up. I again contacted the office in ph. no. [protected]. But there was proper response from the office too. Till today the fridge is not in use. We are facing lot of problem without fridge.

We are regular user of Godrej products including steel bureau be of its high quality and sincere in attending to the problems. However we were totally not happy this time the way your authorised dealer irresponsible attitude to complaint lodge to him.

I request to immediately look in to the problem and instruct the authorised center to rectification action.

Yours Sincerely,
                        Mohinder Anand
                        Mob.No. [protected], [protected]

[Feb 26, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Venuanand,

Dear Venuanand,

Your complaint has been closed as on February 2016

Anandan Karthika
                          I have purchased a new washing machine Edge of Godrej company in june 2015. while installing it has seen that the timer is not working properly and compalint entered. after 10days they resolved. again after 3 months the spinner shown compalint, after a long fight with the service company COOLLAND MANJERI, replaced the spinner motor. now, on 18/02/2016 the same complaint has come. and registered with them on 18/02/2016. so far they are not look into the matter eventhough I contacted many of them in the Company. my family consists of two children and wife, are strugling without the machine.what shall I do????

Anandan

[Feb 25, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Anandan Karthika,

Dear Anandan Karthika,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

Soumyajit Poddar
                            Hi Godrej Service Centre Mumbai,

This is regarding my complaint dated 18/02/2016 B[protected] from Soumyajit Poddar. I too have faced a similar issue with Godrej EON refrigerator (twin door) . This was purchased a couple of years back on an exchange offer for my 30 year old working Godrej refrigerator. Had thought of exchanging the refrigerator with a new latest product from Godrej.

However am facing a similar issue where cooling has stopped in the freezer compartment leading to melting of ice creams and no formation of ice. Day 1 : engineers visits, checks and confirms that there is an issue with gas and the gas team will come on 19/2 and check. Today the gas technical team comes and checks and confirms that the issue is with aluminum pipe and there is leakage. HE also confirms that this is a general issue with Godrej refrigerators and that now the company from 2015 has started using copper pipes. This clearly indicated that Godrej is very well aware of the design flaws in its product which cannot withstand for more than a few years. And this is precisely the reason why Godrej has come up with copper pipes in their latest refrigeration models to market.

Can the Godrej Technical team investigate what customers are being charged for a faulty design. We do see Car companies recalling cars or replacing the faulty part free of cost. What can't a reputed company like Godrej deliver the same service standards to its loyal customers over years.

Would appreciate a reply from Godrej Service team.

Soumyajit Poddar

[Apr 13, 2017] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lineesh govindan
                              I have bought godrej single door refrigerator on 2012, which is having a warranty of ten years. The door started rusting with in 2 years .so I contacted the dealer where I purchased the fridge and they send serviceman to inspect the same.they checked the fridge and gave me receipt for inspection by demanding a sum of Rs 250 with out giving any prior information regarding the fault.My fridge is still on warranty period and I am confused about this issue. So I kindly request you to take necessary action about this issue as soon as possible,

Godrej refrigerator door rust

[Feb 15, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Lineesh Govindan,

We are still awaiting your contact details/ complaint number. Request you to send in the same as this will help us resolve your issue at the earliest.

subramaniyanmetro
                                2 godrej split ac has been installed 8 month before by putting hole for drain pipe, but the hole has not been closed by using POP as per installation method and the suggestion for closing is also not informed to the customer, due to heavy rain in chennai, the rain water came in to the room through hole. godrej cust care is not taking the complaint.

[Feb 07, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Subramaniyanmetro,

Kindly provide the complaint Number & your Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll free number[protected].

Godrej Appliances — Defrost function of refrigerator not working

Subramanian Venkatraman
                                  I purchased a Godrej refrigerator (Model : RH EDGE DIGI 192PDS) on 14 March 2015. from a chennai based dealer. The price of...

Manmadhan Nair C G
                                  Godrej semi automatic washing machine SA 7.0 kg GWS 7002 PPC CORAL PINK purchased from Pittappallil Agencies, Tiruvalla vide Retail Invoice No.17-SI-8845 dated 8.3.2014 with two years warranty. The Filter or dust collecting bag damaged after about 10 months. I contacted Pittappallil aagencies, Thriuvalla and they directed me to contact M/s.Fridge Place.. I contacted them and got attended other problems with machine on[protected], 1-8-2015,[protected] and 2nd/3rd week of December 2015 but the above part was not replaced due to non-availability of the same at their end. kindly arrange to replace the Filter/Dust collecting bag in the machine so that dust being pasted in the clothes can be avoided. Thank you for taking early action.

[Jan 11, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vaisakh Rajan
                                    I have purchased a Godrej Airconditioner from my near by agency. Their staff came and fitted the AC, but there were some Electrical wiring issues at my home. There were no power plug in that room. so we did not connected the AC with Power at thet time and we have taken around 2.5 moths for making a power plug at that room after all we connected the AC and checked, there were no cooling, we called the agency and their technician came home and checked. They told there is some major issue and Godrej Service team will do the service. Please note that we did n't have used the AC for a second too. If your guys do a checking they can understand that AC did not used even for a hour. If this is the procedure, I think its better to by a used one. While we are deciding to buy an AC, my uncle suggested me to go for Godrej, this is the third Godrej AC our family using. That's why we gone for Godrej and we got a worst service from your side. I request to you to do the needful to replace the product with a new one immediately.

[Jan 05, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.