[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — Eon air conditioner

Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 dhaneshtk

I purchased eon ac a year and half back ago, i serviced it correctly as they offered free services. one week back the ac stop working (cooling) suddenly and i called the service guys. i was surprised to hear that it needed condenser replacement and there is gas leak and it will cost me around 7-10k. all happened in a year and that too with a 5 start ac. i was also really disappointed to hear that many of my friends hadn't this issue with other brands. as i only switch on ac at night and that too for 3-4 hours and also in hot times. air conditioners is an long term investment and one put a reasonable money of money and expect a well working product, not like a throw away stuff. i now planning to replace the ac with another brand as i felt cheated!. if you plan to go for this product, please beware this scam!
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2016
I took the AMC contract. The Customer care contacted and advised to take AMC. Hope everything is fine from here now. Still skeptical on the issue as why it happened?

[Jul 29, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Aug 18, 2016
Dear dhaneshtk,

We have received an update from our team that they have addressed your concern. You may get in touch with us for any further queries

Godrej Appliances Team.

Comments

Dear dhaneshtk,

We never want our customers to feel this way. Please send us your complaint number & your mobile number. We are here to assist and get your issue resolved on priority.
You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number[protected].

Godrej Appliances Team.