[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — rusting on door

aditya@1234 on Dec 22, 2017
I have bought godrej single door refrigerator on 2010, which is having a warranty of ten years. The door started rusting and it increases in other parts of refrigirator also.
The details are as follows

1-purchase date - 26/04/2010
2- name - ambrish kumar singh
3- product - ref-gde 19 c2 brushed steel (Godrej)
4- mobile - [protected]

The team has taken action but.. I am not satisfied with your team and there is no confirmation call or mail to me and you say that the problenm is resolved. My refrigerator's door rusted and its look vey bad. Please reopen my case and make further process urgently, and please dont told me the refund of 30% because my fridge model door is not available. You make me warrenty and if you dont fullfill your conditions then its not reasonable thing. Gordrej is a big brand name and these things make its shameful... I believe that you take action against it as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Dec 22, 2017] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017
Dear Aditya,

We'll surely help you with this. Kindly register a new complaint by calling us on our toll-free number[protected] or online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi

Request you to share your complaint number so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Team.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
Dear Aditya,

As we haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Godrej Appliances Team.