[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — service issue

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 jayesh182 on May 17, 2019
I had complained regarding cooling issue in my ac after which the technician visited after 7 days to solve the gas leakage issue. Just after 20 days the gas again leaked and i had to call the customer care again. The technician visited after 4 days and said a part has to be replaced which will come from mumbai. They took the part and said they will come back in 2-4 days. This time the complaint was raised on 7th may. Today is 17th may. 10 days have elapsed and i am still awaiting for my ac to be repaired. I would never recommend anybody to buy godrej products. Their after sales service has been traumatic, unprofessional and lethargic. Even today when i called the service technician he said the product part which has to be replaced will arrive in 7 days. I am in ahmedabad and these people who are running service centre on behalf of godrej dont even have parts which can be replaced. The distance from ahmedabad to mumbai is not that far that it should take 7-10 days for parts to come. Why the hell are you selling acs in ahmedabad when you cant provide prompt services.

Totally disappointed by godrej.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019
They brought a new part and fitted in the AC. It took time but they did it. So, I am satisfied now. They have to still increase the speed of doing service. I had to sleep for almost 15 days without AC. Those 15 nights were restless as I have only one AC and my daughter fell ill during this time. They have to fix any such service issue within maximum 3 days. Its not a refrigerator which we can still do without for 15 days.Its an AC. They should understand how it feels without AC at night when one wants to sleep in a hot city like Ahmedabad with 42 degree temperature. As my problem has been solved I am happy but they have to still improve a lot in terms of service efficiency.

[May 17, 2019] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Jayesh,

I would really like to help you with this. Kindly share the complaint number & your mobile number so that I can quickly assist you. You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number[protected]. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi

Kavya
Updated by jayesh182, May 25, 2019
It has been solved now. It took time but finally I am satisfied. No more grievance.

Comments

I have purchased new godrej split ac 5 days back till now no one is responding for installation not even lifting the calls saying unwanted reasons we are tierd up with this kind of service. Please respond with the costomers request .

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019

Dear Sunny,

I do understand your concern and shall surely get it addressed. Please share the complaint number & your mobile number so that I can look into this for you. You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number 1800-209-5511. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi

Aaradhya
Sir recently a faulty smell coming from my refrigerator it is leaking Gas
Send mechanic soon as possible.
Model -Model-RD EDGE PRO 190 PD 6.2/2015 and can this may harm the food material from that Gas .
And what type of gas it is .

Pirojshanagar, , Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079