[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — Washing machine fully automatic

Allahabad, Allahabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 adityanarayanpa
I Palak Pandey from Allahabad purchased a godreg washing machine that is not working properly I have complained so many time recently four days ago your technician came and told me that machine Will go to workshop but today an massage* Godrej SMS * Your Service Call L[protected] is completed THANK YOU for ur payment of Rs.NIL to our auth. Service provider, ref Godrej Helpline [protected].

What is this nonsense Is your company cheating like this
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2016

[Aug 15, 2016] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
suman60's response, Aug 15, 2016
Refrigerator problem about 1month. I already complaint dealers but no action.
My phone number [protected]
Dear Palak,

Apologies for the disappointment. We have escalated your issue to our team and they will take it up on a priority.

Dear Suman,

We are sorry for the poor experience you've had with us. Please give us some time to check this and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Dear Vijesh,

Sorry for the trouble you have faced. Your concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time & we will get back to you on this with a quick update.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2016
Dear Vijesh,

We have received an update from our team that they have addressed your concern. You may get in touch with us for any further queries.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2016
Dear adityanarayanpa,

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2016
Dear Palak,

Godrej Appliances Team.

Comments

Refrigerator problem. I already complaint dealers but no action.
My phone number [protected]
I have purchased a refrigerator before 3 months and had a complaint. I have registered complaint on[protected] complaint no- [protected].Technician came and told me that they will replace the refrigerator. But till now I have no response from the company... Poor service and low quality product.

Pirojshanagar, , Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079