Godrej Interio Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated May 16, 2023

File a complaint to Godrej Interio

Having problems with Godrej Interio?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Godrej Interio customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Godrej Interio

+91-22 6796 1800

View more phone numbers

Godrej Interio reviews & complaints page 4

Address:Garia panchpota adarsh nagar sitala mandir kolkata 700152

I bought a godrej edge neo 5star fidge on 28/5/2022. Then I see sweating problem in my fridge. I complain twice. Twice the technician comes to my house. But they could not solve the sweating problem of my fridge. The second time the technician came he said it was the problem of door gasket. And he went on to say that he would change it. But still he has not come to change it. And did not have any contact with me

Address:Kolkata

I purchased a Godrej sliding door steel Almirah (Order Confirmation no 232665) at a price of Rs. 40175 from Eastman franchis of Godrej Interio at Garia, Kolkata:47 on 05/06/2022. The product was delivered on 7th June2022 and installed on 8th June 2022. During installation the technician informed me that the right hand door lock of the Almirah is missing .They promised that they will inform the Service Center and
    it will get replaced next day. But nobody came to fix the the lock till today and my Almirah has remained unused and unsafe without lock. I repeatedly raised complain with Godrej service center in Kolkata and the Godrej shop in Garia but without any proper response about the time when it will be resolved.I am an NRI and will leave India at the end of June.
    Now, at this condition I shall request your good office to resolve the issue ASAP OR refund the money and take back the unsafe and incomplete almirah .
    Swapan Kumar Dey
    Kolkata
    Dear Swapan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your product and contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you soon.

Address:Flat no.3907, Vasavi Sri Nilayam , RTC Colony, Hyderabad 500074

I had made purchase of Sumo 3 seater recliner and Sumo 2 seater recliner sofa from Home Decor, Godrej and Boyce Authorised Franchisee, Karmanghat, Hyderabad, 500079. I was offered discount of 9% by company and additional 1% discount by dealer. Thus cost of product was ₹109623, discount of ₹ 10963 and I paid ₹ 98660 to the dealer.

I recieved delivery of these only two products on[protected]. But under installation slip...

Meraki shoe cabinet

Address:S102 Signature tower, Bestech Grand spa , Sector 81 gurgaon

I had purchased one shoe rack online from Godrej interio which was delivered yesterday. Installer came yesterday to fix it. Again one part was missing. Everytime it happens . They blame packaging department. Talked to Mr Sunil from Godrej, he was not at all helpful and said this will take 2-3 weeks, talk to my senior I can’t do anything. Why every time when you order something, parts are missing, why so casual behavior on their part. They...
      My Godrej platue sofa 1 siter was completely damage their reksin. My dealer always speak that problem will be resolved. But now the posirion of sofa realy wast. I purchaess it about 85000. Nobody cooperate me nither company or local dealer. So it is earnest request to you tobresolve the problem. Dealr Address. Jainco Traders coochbehar, west Bengal.
      Dear Abhijit,

Address:A-1058, jai bhawni chawal pound pada kalwa ( e) thane 400605

My godrej lockers Door's handle does not work ..
        I hope you will send someone to fix it soon
        Dear Ashish,

Address:US Enterprise, interior kitchen modular

Sir, I am a customer of Godrej Kitchen Moduler, US Enterprise, Golbazar, Agartala, Tripura. I paid 1.5 lakhs out of 1.81 lakhs. They had to install on Tuesday. I would pay the rest on the day of installation.

They r not providing granite platform, first at the time of purchase the said they will arrange, after payment they denied. Lastly I purchased.

Brought and kept in a place where it is not safe...

It is very pathetic to write this complaint and now my view has been changed about the brand of Godrej. I will not suggest any one to purchase. As it is using third quality materials and making us fool with charging very high amount and not giving proper response after sale.

I want to mention here that I had purchased Atlanta dining table with 6 chairs on 29/12/2019 and get it installed in Jan 2020....
          Address:e 895 chittranjan park new delhi

O The Manager,

I am a long-time customer of Godrej. I recently purchased 2 sofa chairs and a table from your Okhla showroom which were not on display. On delivery, the colour combination and the comfortability of the products did not match as expected. Immediately after the delivery of the products, on the 4th of May 2022, I emailed to raise my concern, requesting an exchange. However, I have still not received a reply after trying to get in touch via email twice and the sofa is lying packed in my house.

As a loyal customer, I expected at least a reply. I am highly disappointed with the services provided to me and would appreciate you resolving the matter immediately.

Ruquaya
          Dear Ruqusmir

Godrej Interio Customer Care

I have purchased Atlanta dining table with 6 chairs on 29/12/2019 and installed in Jan 2020. Within a few months o[censored]se, the chairs started sound and after sometime one of the chair was broke. I registered a complaint but customer care / executive shows their ignorance to replace the chair. I said that all the chairs are very poor in quality and very delicate to hold a heavy person. It may break. But the executive...
            Godrej interio defective / poor quality Atlanta dining chairs

I have purchased Atlanta dining table with 6 chairs on 29/12/2019 and installed in Jan 2020. Within a few months o[censored]se, the chairs started sound and after sometime one of the chair was broke during the corona period. I registered a complaint but customer care / executive shows their ignorance to replace the chair. I said that all the chairs...
            Address:Kerala

I have installed a godrej interio kitchen and it is pathetic so far. Rust on door and hingers. Paints are getting off. Hingers are damages and unuseful reported this issue 3 months ago and pathetic service so far.. they dnt even respond until we follow up everytime. I really have a bad post sale customer experience so far. I regret installing it for my new home.
            May 21, 2022
            Updated by aj_b
            I havent received any update or contact from godrej yet. I already have an email chain ongoing with godrej and they dnt respond

Jun 01, 2022
            Updated by aj_b
            No response yet from Godrej interio on this.
            Dear Customer,

aj_b's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 21, 2022
            Can you share the correct email address
            [protected]@godrej.com

Purchased Kreations 8 unit modular wardrobe and that's when the nightmare started. Absolutely pathetic customer service. The technicians were very inexperienced and damaged 2 units while assembling the parts. Since then (Nov 2021) to till today (Apr 2022), I have made several 1000 calls but no responses neither from the dealer (Naresh, Sudarshan, or Tarish) nor the Godrej Representative - Bibekananda Nayak - [protected] (Godrej sales representative).br...
              Address:A002, Grishma CHSL Prakruti park Brahmand, Thane 400607

We have procured godrej wardrobes. Although the exterior is beautiful, the edges of internal shelves are sharp and these edges are kept open. I got hurt (proper cut on my finger) many times. Thus customer safety is not considered.
              Dear Bharati,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your product and contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you shortly.

Address:Haldia Township

It is hereby to inform you that I had purchased a Godrej Tuffty Chair on 10/7/2021 (Invoice attached). Unfortunately its left arm-rest got losen within 2-3 months. It was informed to the seller and representative from Godrej attended the problem. But still, within few weeks again the same left arm-rest got losen more. When contacted Godrej representative via seller again sending required images of the defect to (+91 [protected])...
                Address:23, Rohan seher, s. no. 34, dhankude vasti road, behind beverly hills apartment, lane opposite to shree restaurant, pan card club road, baner, pune

we have purchase the modular kitchen from Vaishnavi sales corporation
                inv no 171/21-22 Date[protected] Amt - 265000.00 authorized channel partner of Godrej Interior in Pune dealer.
                but we have recived the defective material and door color is different.
                it is not installation properly. ( we have made the whole payment )
                please send your representative for checking for prior appointment.
                (otherwise we will go to the consumer court )
                Mar 29, 2022
                Updated by krishnakant shroff
                we have purchase the modular kitchen from Vaishnavi sales corporation
                but we have recived the defective material and door color is different.
                it is not installation properly. ( we have made the whole payment )
                please send your representative for checking for prior appointment.
                (otherwise we will go to the consumer court )
                Dear Krishnakantbhaipi,

Godrej Interio Customer Care
                still we have not recived any call from your side.
                please look in to this matter.

Best Regards
                Krishnakant

Address:21 Rohan Seher, S.No.34, Dhankude Vasti Road, Behind Beverly Hills Apartment, Lane opposite to Shree Restaurant, PAN Card Club Road, Baner, Pune - 411

I have given order for kichen but we have received the kichen but door col is different & work done by labour is so
                  Thard class no level cutting is also not proper we have purchase from banner Pune your office I have send the invoice copy . please send your representative to check prior appointment
                  Dear Krishnakantbhaipi,

Address:Tilak Nagar

I purchased a recliner, the leatheritte pealed off in less than a year. I complained about it but by then a year was over so the company washed hands saying warranty over. quickly they connect me to their agent who is demanding more than 70% of the cost of the recliner to change the leatheritte. This is not ay all expected of a reputed company. I request that the leatheritte of the recliner be changed free of cost
                    Dear Customer,

Address:Ahmedabad

I have godrej Eon Refrigerator and its back light is blinking 5times, if there some problme?
                      Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased two unit of godrej Avenues g204 & g1204.
                        I am trying to contact my RM since 1 week. Her phone is off. (Monika +[protected]
                        It was on for 10 minutes on 24th Feb and she was shouting & not agreeing that her phone was off.
                        I sent email and whatsapp messages and no response there as well.
                        I feel like buying godrej property has given me stress. I am already High BP patient and additional stress will kill me and godrej should be responsible for it.
                        I would like to cancel my unit and want my refund for both the units.