RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture

Bangalore District
Karnataka

RoyalOak Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints(1447)

Hello, we purchased a L- shaped sofa set a couple of months back. We are unhappy with the seat spring and support. The sofa seat is to sofa and causing problem with our back. The sample piece we saw was not like this. We ask for a replacement
Phone [protected]
Hyderabad

Date: 27/9/2022
    Order: SQ[protected]
    RoyalOak Furniture
    Store Address: 9 and 10, Velachery main Road, Mylai Balaj Nagar, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600042

Ordered Few items in this store in which (Amber wooden Dinning Set) Product, one set of dinning Bench still they did not delivered. Its been more than 5 months and we addressed the store many times and gave complaint through customer complaints in their portal also and called so many times. They not responding at all. And still I din receive the product.

I purchased a table and chair from Royaloak. They have not provided proper invoice with correct date and amount. Due to that I am facing some issues.
      I was tried to contact one person from Royaloak and now they are not providing proper invoice or not even responding to my calls and texts
      Date :27th Dec 2022
      ORDER #[protected]
      Need a proper invoice with correct date and time

I have ordered an item from royal oak and they have delivered it but the invoice they shared wrong invoice with me. Now No one is responding to get the correct the invoice. I am struggling from more than a week.

order number: ORDER #[protected]
        order date : 27 dec 2022
        I need a correct invoice with proper date and amount.

I ordered one double bed online on 08 Jan 23. Paid 59000/- in full. The delivery date mentioned was 23 Jan . But till date no sign of delivery or tracking. No response despite many calls on the helpline.

I booked a double bed with hydraulic storage on 08 Jan 23. Paid 59000/- . The delivery date was to be today 23 Jan. But there is no sign of the order and tracking. No contact on helpline despite so many calls. Kindly resolve. Or cancel the order and initiate refund. Even the mobile number I use to call it says it is not registered with them.

Order Date: May 28, 2022
              Order Id:[protected]
              Ordered through https://royaloakindia.com/
              The order has been in Ready to Delivery state since past 7 months. Contacted the customer service more than a dozen times to ask if they can deliver the product or will they refund the amount.
              They always tell me that they will check with online team and get back to me, but they never got back to me.
              It would be still ok for me if they can deliver the product or refund the amount.
              I'm very disappointed with the irresponsibility of the customer service.

Hi I had visited the Royaloak furniture showroom located at Kachohalli cross magadi main road bangalore and orders the computer chair by physical seeing the model and price tag on it and took a photo of the chair
                Later sales person said they will deliver the product to my address and they had deliver the different chair and when we asked them to replace with ordered one they are asking for extra amount.

Order Id[protected]
                  Order placed on 28th May 2022.
                  Placed order through https://royaloakindia.com/
                  Contacted customer service multiple times. They always say they'll check with online team and call me back but that never happened. I asked for a refund atleast and they are not doing that also.
                  It's been 7 months now and I called the customer service atleast a dozen times.

Received wrong product of 6 seater faux marble top dining table . ordered product is not received. please take the product back and refund the amount

Dinning table poor quality and not original.
                      We ordered Faux top marble dining table but received card board top dining table and not satisfied with the quality. Need refund.

Product: Berlynoak Ford Faux Marble Dining Table 6S

I have purchased a Sofa from RoyalOak / BerlinOak Bommanhalli Bangalore, while purchasing the item, I was told that the material of Sofa is Leather, but when I received the invoice just before delivery the material was mentioned as LEATHERITTE, not Leather.

When I raised this with store they accepted that I was a issue at there end and that they wrongly quoted about the material of the Sofa and the store manager confirmed that a refund will be done. All above conversation is recoreded.

After that I have raised this issue overmail and over call to customer care many many times. They said they will come back to me, but they didn't.

Its been very long, I am not getting any resolution to this issue.

Resolve this issue at the earliest, after this I have no option left and have to legal action against Royal Oak.

Product was order on 14 th Dec 2022, payment also done. Today it's 5th Jan 2023. Product not yet deliverd

Sir
                            Delivery of goods not done and order cancelled by Royaloak on 2 Dec, why refund is not being given back
                            Our order dated 09.10.2022
                            [protected]. And.[protected] were cancelled on 02.12.2022 due to delivery of goods not possible, but till date refund not credited in account

What wrong we have done so we are being harassed since 9 Oct
                            Please resolve

Our order dated 09.10.2022
                                [protected]. And.[protected] dated 12 Oct 2022 were cancelled on 02.12.2022 due to delivery of goods not possible, but till date refund not credited in account

What wrong we have done so we are being harassed since 9 Oct
                                Please resolve

I had ordered a dining table and a corner stand form Royal oak on 22nd December. They were supposed to reach me on 25th December. Then I get a call from the customer care that the product is defective and we will deliver after 15 days. I asked to cancel the delivery. I have not got a refund and the Customer care is not reachable. Written several mails to Royal Oak and there is no reply from them. I have paid around 22k and really worried for it.
                                  Hope that the customer complaints might help me here

Hi Team,

My furnitures are not delivered and the website shows as delivered. Customer care is not reachable and i am tired of calling them. If it connects also once i tell my compalint they disconnect my call.

I have ordered one item from royaloak website of rs9900.Then after the estimated delivery date i didn't receive the product so i called them.Then they said that i will not receive the product as it was not possible for them to deliver so the said that they will refund the amount.But till now i am not getting my refund back.Its more than 1 month now every time i call them they say the same things sometimes they even don't receive my calls and disconnect the calls.They are harassment to customers
                                      Same issue with me also.I had placed order for a dining table and corner table. Worth Rs 21499. They are least bothered.I am really worried.

It's been more than two weeks since we paid money for the 3 seater sofa and dining table. We haven't received the 3 seater sofa, only yesterday after several chasers, we got the dining table yesterday. Nobody in the shop is giving me right information, nobody knows it too. They are such untrained, unqualified people, Even the manager gives u only false promises. I need my sofa to be delivered in two days. It's such a pain.