[Resolved] Goibibo.com — Hotel cancellation

Mononita
I booked a hotel in digha aditya international from 17 to 19 December due to medical emergency I am not able to go so I want my money back because it was written in the site but they are now denying it but at last the told they will give me the money between 6 to 7 day I want a guarantee that you all will return my money
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2015
The problem isn't solved yet because they have not provided me with no information so pls take some steps and help me out of this situation

[Dec 14, 2015] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mononita, Dec 14, 2015
I want my money back confirmation by today or else I have to go to consumer complaint forum and file a case against you all
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Team,

We request you to please share booking id, registered mail id, phone number of customer so that we can investigate further and resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Go Care
booking id HTL8ZRRYV5
dasmononita@gmail.com
My problem isn't solved yet pls help me out
Dear Customer,

Please note, your refund has been processed. You will receive the refund within 5 to 7 working days in your account. Please see the screenshot below. Thanks for writing to us.

PayU ID Bank Ref No. Action Amount Status Requested Time Success Time Bank ARN
[protected] [protected] [protected] capture 4889.00 SUCCESS [protected]:43:32 [protected]:43:32 NA
[protected] [protected] [protected] refund 4589.00 success [protected]:19:42 [protected]:20:09 NA
RISK

We appreciate your patience.

Go Care
Goibibo website is just awesome website many websites are following them i have caught one below

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]