Golden Forests
Golden Forests India Ltd.

Golden Forests Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 05:00 pm

Golden Forests related photos (901)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Golden Forests Complaints & Reviews

Oct 28, 2020
Marseille 01, France
Sir i received a cheque of rs 222000/- only.. hw can i cash this cheque, , details are as follows:- STATE BANK OF PATIALA PANCHKULA 0387, MEMBER CHANDIGARH CLEARING HOUSE, CHEQUE NO CA/[protected] NAMED BY MR SASONGMI TANGKHUL A/C NO 368 Plz help me regarding this cheque contact no [protected]
Request

[Oct 28, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
    Oct 21, 2020
    Acton, United Kingdom
    I have invested on 12/05/1996. It's going to maturity on 13/05/2021. Plz let me the process of getting this money .
    I have cheque .
    Maturity 13/05/2021

[Oct 22, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Teja, did u get any update from the company about ur investment. My father also invested the amount in 1995 on the same company. Cheque has been matured now. Could you please let me know your current status.

Do you have any valid contact number or address of the company. I have been waiting for your response. Can you share ur contact number, so I can call you.

My details are
    Suresh

V
      Oct 18, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore

I have invested amount of 1000/- in the golden forest (India) limited under receipt no. Ls/95/161786...
      Oct 17, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore

I have invested amount of Rs.1000.00 in the Golden Forest (India) Limited under Receipt No. Ls/95/116596;...

M
      Oct 10, 2020
      Client Name - Suresh Gandhi
      invested Amount - Rs 3000 on 5th Nov 1997 and
      I supposed to get Maturity was on 5th May 2001 but till now i havent received my refund.
      Receipt no. -97/183346
      Issue date - 26/11/1997
      Account No . 01/9/LSB519412
      I have attached pic of slip.
      Refund Payment Not received

[Oct 13, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 9, 2020
        Istanbul, Turkey

I have invested amount of Rs.1000.00 in the Golden Forest (India) Limited under Receipt No. Ls/95/158291; Account No. 01/9/LSC223615 Dated 20/09/1995 by the Name LATE Ms. KAMLA DEVI BAID CLAIM BY NOMINEE MR. ABHAY KUMAR BAID . My amount maturity date is 20/09/2020 under enrolment no. 345890. Maturity Amount of Rs.222000.00. I have a cheque no. 2913763 Dated 20.09.2020 of Rs.222000.00 but this cheque is outdated and bank does not accept these type of cheque.

How shall I get my maturity amount?

Kindly, send a new cheque or transfer the amount through online banking as soon as possible.

[Oct 09, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 8, 2020
          Frankfurt am Main, Germany
          Dear Sir
          I have spent my money to golden forest India Limited CHANDIGARH for 25 years which was due on 18.09.2020 but bank refused to take the check because of old check therefore kindly help me to get my money I have no other source to earn the money for my family. All documents are attached herewith. For Rs.1110000/=

Oct 7, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I am complaining about the payment regarding my postdated cheque and the correction of the spelling on my cheque...
            Payment for the post dated cheque

[Oct 07, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
              I am S SAMBASIVUDU (Depositor), holding a account in golden forests (India) limited (Gfil limited) bearing the account no: 01/9/LSC235825 and Receipt number : LS/95/170501. After filling all my details and submitting the details in the first section, i'm unable to move to the next section where it is generating a pop-up message as account number is invalid and shows name/amount/receipt number mismatch sometimes... I hereby request you to please solve this issue as soon as possible.

[Oct 06, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                Singapore, Singapore

I have invested amount of 1000/- whose maturity value is Rs 10, 000 in the golden forest (India)...

R
                Singapore, Singapore
                Please provide me contact number of golden forest company .
                I have not receiving my pement
                Please inform me this contact number [protected]
                Please any information give me
                I am not receiving my payment please send me any contacts number
                I am not receiving my payment please send me any contacts number

Oct 1, 2020
                  Frankfurt am Main, Germany
                  I am complaining about the payment of the postonded check
                  Payment for postponed check Attached

[Oct 01, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 29, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore

I have submitted the check at Hyderabad office and we didn't receive the money. Please acknowledge this issue.

Syed Akbar
                    Amount not received after submitting to carvi
                    Amount not received after submitting to carvi

[Sep 30, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Akbar Riffu Sep 29, 2020 It's almost 3 to 4 months, plz take it as high priority

Sep 27, 2020
                      Hounslow, United Kingdom
                      To golden forest team,

I still haven't received the cheque yet 2019, i have 2 accounts, one is on my name...
                      Sep 27, 2020
                      Dear, sir,

Reference letter to the chairman committe-gil (Appointed by supreme court of india)
                      br...

Sep 26, 2020
                      San Francisco, United States
                      The above cheque has not been honoured by the bank as invalid and hence request you to do needful.

[Sep 26, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 26, 2020
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        Dear team,
                        Claim not yet received in my account.
                        Details of my fix deposits are as below:

Company (Gfil/gpl) deposit account number depository name nominee name deposit amount
                        Gfil 01/9/lsc390699 tara singh thind parvinder kaur 50, 000/-
                        Gfil 01/9/lsc503702 parvinder kaur tara singh thind 50, 000/-

M
                          Sep 23, 2020
                          Zürich, Switzerland
                          I have been issued a non - cts post dated check which is dishonored by bank & asking for cts check worth rs.4, 44, 000.00 (Rs four lakhs forty four thousand=) only

[Sep 23, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                            Sep 19, 2020
                            Marseille 01, France
                            As i am not able to fill the claim form because i got an invalid account number. Please help me out regarding this. As per the supreme court, every investor is getting their amount. Please do a need full for me.

[Sep 19, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

F
                              Sep 17, 2020
                              Paris, France
                              How can i claim my maturity value of 101000/-?
                              Please guide me.
                              Golden forests india ltd.
                              Name : fenilkumar v donda

[Sep 17, 2020] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.