[Resolved]  Google India / Tez — Refund failure due to unsuccessful /returned/rejected/cancelled transaction

Sir my self amarjeet singh having account no- [protected] in state bank of india, amritsar has transferred a sum of rs 10000 from google pay app to my friend whose account was there in punjab and sind bank.I have made eight attempts to transfer the money by google pay but not able to do so, further on eight attempt of transaction the transfer of rs 10000 was successful. The amount was deducted from sbi account no [protected] but it was successful. The amount was deducted from sbi account but it was not credited in the receiver account . I lodge the complain with state bank of india but they told that amount has transferred and the same was not credited to beneficiary account number.I lodge complain google pay requested that please help me to get my 10000/- rupees thanking you waiting for reply.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2020
Name -Amarjeet Singh phone No - 8427941203 Email - [email protected]

[Aug 21, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Amar Trg Nco Aug 21, 2020 SIR MY SELF AMARJEET SINGH HAVING ACCOUNT NO- [protected] IN STATE BANK OF INDIA, AMRITSAR HAS TRANSFERRED A SUM OF RS 10000 FROM GOOGLE PAY APP TO MY FRIEND WHOSE ACCOUNT WAS THERE IN PUNJAB AND SIND BANK.I HAVE MADE EIGHT ATTEMPTS TO TRANSFER THE MONEY BY GOOGLE PAY BUT NOT ABLE TO DO SO, FURTHER ON EIGHT ATTEMPT OF TRANSACTION THE TRANSFER OF RS 10000 WAS SUCCESSFUL. THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM SBI ACCOUNT NO [protected] BUT IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM SBI ACCOUNT BUT IT WAS NOT CREDITED IN THE RECEIVER ACCOUNT . I LODGE THE COMPLAIN WITH STATE BANK OF INDIA BUT THEY TOLD THAT AMOUNT HAS TRANSFERRED AND THE SAME WAS NOT CREDITED TO BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER.I LODGE COMPLAIN GOOGLE PAY REQUESTED THAT PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY 10000/- RUPEES THANKING YOU WAITING FOR REPLY.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Google India / Tez
    Google India / Tez Phone
    Google India / Tez Address
    No #3, RMZ Infinity, Tower E old Madras Road, 3rd, 4th and 5th Floors, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560016