[Resolved]  BDA — BDA E AUCTION 4 lakh deposit not returning

I recently applied for e-auction and paid 4 lakh INR TO BDA BANGALORE COMMISSIONER via online banking,
Its been 10 days since the money has been deposited, i lost the bid, however BDA is not returning or refunding my money back, i wonder why it should take so long to return the money .

When i call e procurement, they give some telephone numbers which no body picks.
Im not sure what to do now.

No one seems to be responsible for EMD REFUND AT BDA.
Very poorly organised . Its a shame that they dont have a dedicated customer service to deal with refunds.

Im planning to ask my family to vist BDA to claim my money back. What a pain..

[Sep 26, 2013] BDA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Got the deposit back. Thanks BDA

BDA — construction started on road

Sir, Construction going on beyond his area in Maruthinagar madiwala extention in 6th cross, please take nessasary action as fast as posible. Its my humble reguest Full address 6th cross, Srinivasa temple road, Maruthinagar, Madiwala ext, Bangalore 560068
What is the current status?
Hi GShakeel, I saw that you complained on 25th and commented on 26th saying you got the money back.
I am also on the same boat now, its been 12 days after the bidding close and I have not received the refund yet.
Did you visit BDA office or the money came automatically.

This eproc thing is really very poorly organized, nobody seems to give any information about the refund-money.
I got EMD back after 14 days!

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Phone
    Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Address
    No. 7, T Chowdaiah Road, Kumara Park West, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 020