[Resolved] GSRTC — Bus was late by more than an Hour

Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
 Uday Chande
This is about a 9 Nov 2014, night’s journey from Gandhidham to Ahmedabad. On GSRTC website departure time was posted as 8:40PM & arrival time at Ahmedabad was posted as 3:20AM based on which we booked the tickets. We had to take a connected train ahead...from Ahmedabad station. PNR no. - G7841175 (Rs. 450/-) PNR No. - G7840632 (Rs. 1296/-) On 9th Morning i confirmed on the Gandhidham Depot about whether the bus is on time? He said "yes!" But on 9th night when we reached the Depot, instead of 8:40 PM departure, the bus was scheduled to leave at 9:45 pm from Gandhidham & on the enquiry counter they said bus would reach much later than 3:20 AM to Ahmedabad "we cant say any arrival time Ahmedabad..." (If buses are so unpredictable, then GSRTC should remove all arrival time commitments being made on website) As the bus was already late by more than an hour, we had to take another private transport vehicle & reach Ahmedabad on time to catch a train from Ahmedabad. This costed us 3 times more money! & I am still waiting for refund from GSRTC!!! As passengers never travelled in the GSRTC BUS.
GSRTC Promptly replied to my complaint & has provided full refund. Thanks for the same.
We hope to see improvements in the GSRTC Services...& see reliable information on website of GSRTC soon...

[Nov 10, 2014] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had written to GSRTC for this issue.
GSRTC has promptly replied me & said that they will provide the refund for these 2 tickets.
I am waiting for the refund.

Central Office, C/O Central Workshop GSRTC, Naroda, Gujarat, India - 380001