Gujarat Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Gujarat Travels

Having problems with Gujarat Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gujarat Travels

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care

Gujarat Travels reviews & complaints page 2

I need to go to toilet.
Please help me out stop the bus for a minute.
Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund not credited in my account...

It is Worst service provider in the travel industry, highly unprofessional and uncompatible
    I booked for bus from Jaipur to Baroda and schedule arrival at Baroda was 8 AM, but till that time bus was at Ahmedabad and they told us to make own arrangement for Baroda
    It was really upsetting and they also charged Upto Baroda and started fighting with passengers when asked refund of overcharged Amount, I would have punched the person sitting at their Paldi Head Office, He was annoying, I would have given last negative Rating if possible
    Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am sagar ashok sali[protected] from parul University electrical branch the 4th sem promotion result has come and my result is showing fail so please check...

Without ticket how can person travel from pune to vadodara and without wearing mask? Secondly bus cleaner and no staff were co.operative during covid time. The seat which was booked by me do not have window but having ply sheet as an emergency exit. It was suffocating. I requested to change my seat and asked for either upper or lower seat (single) they gave me R number but from panvel some another booking came. Secondly i requested to shift to my original seat and came to know the without ticket passenger was seating on seat X and he leaked the seat. It was smelling. It was disgusting bro travel in a situation. I requested to shift my seat but they replaced the matress and did not co.operated.
      Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I néed my refund without by all means.

I have booked 2 sleeper for dated 15 Aug from Jaipur to Ahmedabad. At midnight 02:00 bus engine stopped working at Ajmer. Bus driver and other staff members shifted all passengers in another bus after an hour by convincing we will get sleeper seat in the bus. But whole night I was sitting in the loby. Staff member Naveed tried to convince me by offering 400 Rs instead which I have neglected as I want seat which I have paid for. Also another...

Good Afternoon,
        Yesterday I have booked a ticket from Aburoad to Delhi in which I board at 7:00 pm evening. Which was got some issue with its acceleration so we're running 7 hrs late from the real time and I have booked a bus from Delhi to Manali on 11:15 am which is also missed and my money got wasted. Please do repay my ticket money.
        Then we changed bus and it got punctured and we are getting late. We are somewhere on the road towards Delhi.
        Please repay.
        Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had word with Tushar one of Gujrat traveller person who said to me about Diu tour, where room service was not good at all as well as we were not able to travel here, because beaches was not open properly, & asking for payment. If I haven’t taken services then how you can expect.

Respected sir,

I have booked a ticket for jaipur to palanpur in gujarat travells.At the time of boarding gujarat travells person told me bus will arrive 4 am means 5 hours late.

So he told me i am cancel your ticket and full refund money will deposite in your account after 48 hrs. But till now i have no money refund and delivered a mail from your redbus company how was your trip give me your feedback and message on my cell phone your journey is completed.

I just say i want my money back.

Ticket number is - TQ7H54536295
            Jaipur to palanpur
            Date of journey[protected]

Ravi saini
            Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I book my ticket from pali Rajasthan office on 12 March 2021 and fare will be charged 840 s7 and for same destinations another person fare will be 735 s10 and conductor and staff behaviour is very rude and tell to get out from the bus . And threaten us to push from the bus in the highway
              Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              See both the tickets, prices are different, and destination and pickup point is same.

They are mis guiding customer on space issue

Worst experience ever. Bus is full of mosquitoes when asked for solution. Just a vent left open for a minute and waited fir mosquitoes to go out. And they didn’t.
                Quarrels with other passengers regarding seat is going on since starting.
                Mini bus over crowded with people.
                Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my return ticket from Aurangabad to vadodara from www.gujarattravels.co.in on 20/02/21 at 18:48 hrs . my money Rs 1520 deducted from account but ticket not booked comes on my screen, i started calling their customer care and talked to Mr. Salman and explain all scenarion, he gave me contact no. of Mr.chintan (Accountant). i called Mr. chintan and he assure me that he will refund on next working day as he left for the Day and suggest...
                  I travelled from pali to jaipur nd took single seat there was so much noise by few passengers but no one could keep them quiet nd then in Ajmer they filled the bus like a local bus people were sitting nd sleeping all over the passage nd I was told to share my bus nd I denied when I paid for the whole seat how could I share that to in such pandemic time of corona.i have the picture of people in passage and in seat of 2 there were 3 People.please...

Karad (MH) se travels ka timing he 9:10.PM or travels aay 10:30 PM ko .
                  Or travels office se bataya tha ki 12:00 PM ko Ahmedabad ko pohonch jaoge par abhi 4::00 PM huva he fir bhi runway par he travels

Hi I am passenger in Bus no GJ38 T 5554
                    I booked my tickets on 1/1/2021 @ 11 pm
                    But he came @1 am in morning
                    Very poor maintenance of bases
                    Improper timings
                    Not a good bus to choose for travel
                    Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very very bad service drivar
                      Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I travel from palanpur to jodhpur on dt 10/12/2020 pnr no.[protected] bus time for boarding is 10 am but bus was late 3 hr without prior notice i continue trying to make call to office then they give the bus contact number after an hr after all that bus driver still not answar proper when the bus reach to my destination ie palanpur . After the long wait bus finally come 1 pm and then i found that there AC in the bus is not working and norms...
                        I am traveling from Ahmedabad to udaipur. Bus is very crowded. No social distancing is followed. Bus conducter says government permits 45 people in the same bus. While I don't believe to what he says as COVID is not over yet.
                        Moreover bus conducter is not wearing mask. Most of the passengers also are sitting without wearing mask.
                        Bus No. GJ18z6319...
                        I booked bus from gurgaon to jaipur. But departure time from iffco chowk, gurgaon was 6.00 pm but it has not come and on calling customer service they told it's late by 30 minutes.. Ticket tp3p30871401.
                        The bus agency is gujrat travels, this must be a smaller company but if this is the case redbus must not allow it.
                        I hope this needs to be checked, if we cant cancel ticket, they must not delay bus....
                        Bus journey was horrible. Could not sleep whole night. Bus driver n attendant kept halting bus on regular intervals and kept going with local passengers. Multiple times they had argument with passseengrs on fare bargaining. For instance between malegaon and chalisgaon he took 6 passenger's asked them 60 rupees per head and passengers kept saying no. 40 rupees was decided. Almost whole night was spent this way from ahmedabad to aurangabad....