Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints page 7

Sir when i am filling the counelling money which is ₹1000 via debit card. But after completion of all the steps and deducation of fee from my account the message popped on the college website reading -"error occured and try again later".
Hence i did not recieve any payment reciept but the amount has been deduacted from my bank account.
I tried contacting helpdesk of the university but as usual the line was either engaged or not reachable i even mailed them but no reply from their end.
I contacted my bank and they said that the merchant bank has accepted the payment.
I have no clue what to do next.
Kindly look into the matter and oblige.
Email - [protected]@gmail.com

I have done a payment for online counselling rs1000 on 14th june but my receipt is not genearted and it is showing payment not made and then again i have made a payment and it is succesful.
    So i need a refund of 1000 for double transaction.
    Exam type - cet mba
    Roll. No -1012082
    Contact no -[protected]
    Even i mailed u twice but no reply is made from ur side and its a week i didnt received my refund.
    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I had applied for b.tech (L.E) code 128.
    I had appplied 2 times and 2000 deducted
    At the time of participation fee money is cancelled from bank while for registration it was showing fee is not paid .
    And there was no conformation page.
    I need my money back so i would apply for further process .
    Cet roll no. 1280326
    SHEIKH MOHD UZAIR
    I paid the participation fees online and amount was deducted from my bank account but I could not register myself as according to IPU I have not paid the amount.
    CET Roll no. - 9501762
    Name- Divanshi Malhotra
    Cet Code- 125
    Cet name- BBA
    Date of payment- 14/06/18
    Time - 9:56 pm

My cet roll no. Is 9101657 date of birth 20/09/1999 apply code 131 b. Tech
      I had paid 1000/- rs for participation fee 1000/- dated 14/06/2018 But technical error show amount deducted from my account but it show pay participation fee. I paid fee second time on[protected] at 17:19:32.This time it was sucessfull and payment confirmation slip was generated. My account debited 2000/- rs. Kindly refund 1000/- Rs paid on 14th of june which...
      We have done online payment twice however the registration is still not done and the money is also deducted from our bank account .

We are neither able to register for counselling nor getting an update as the contact no mentioned at their website is never picked up.

SHUBHAM Gugliani
      CET code - 125
      CET roll no 9504374
      Mobile [protected]...

R/sir,

My cet roll no. Is 9117827 date of birth 17/07/2001 apply code 131 b. Tech
      I pay 1000/- rs for participation fee 1000/- dated 15/06/2018 on 10: 56 a. M. But technical error show amount deduct my from account but it show pay participation fee. I pay fee second time on 01 : 12 p. M. My account debited 2000/- rs. Kindly refund 1000/- rs.

Thanking you,

Simran
      I, ( Roll no. 9106419), debited Rs. 1000=00 through orintal bank of commerce for counseling on dtd.[protected], but did not receive any password / registration no. . Kindly refund or provide registration no.
      Shubham Joshi
      mobile no. [protected]
      I made the payment for my counseling today. The money got deducted but it shows an error. I tried four times and 4000 rupees has been deducted. Kindly help me with the refund as soon as possible.
      Iraa Paul
      Cet roll no.-1262700

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — counselling fee not refunded

varun sehgal12 on Jun 15, 2018
        Sir/ ma'am,

I have registered myself for ip university b. Tech counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my account. Please refund my money as soon as possible.

I have made payment and the payment was successful by my side because i reaceived bank message but after payment it showed an error and when i tried to register it shows that my fees is not paid.
        I want a fund as soon as possible as i have to register for the counselling process
        Name: sushmita kumari
        Cet no 125
        Cet roll no. 9513858
        During registration for ipu my money got deducted but still registration was not done and when asked for refund it was not refunded.Please refund my money and remove this error as soon as possible.
        My email I'd - palak.[protected]@gmail.com
        I made payment for ipu counseling for admission process but the payment got failed and the amount also got deducted from my account.

I had to pay my Counselling Participation fee for BJMC(126) on 14/08/2018, so I selected the PNB Net Banking option for paying the amount. The Transaction was successfully processed and the amount of Rs.1011.80 was deducted from my Account but the receipt was not generated and the money was shown not received by the university. Hence, i had to pay using the debit card option again due to last date of paying the counselling participation fee.br...

While registering, I paid counselling fee ( 1000/-) twice as at first time it shows error though the fee got deducted from the bank. Second time i paid again and i could able to register as well.
          Pl refund the fee as I paid twice.

CET No: 9129697

Name : Aayush Agarwal

Bank from which fee got deducted but not able to register- Kotak Mahindra Bank
          Ref no : [protected]
          date of transaction - 14th june 2018

Thanks & Regards,
          Aayush
          I have made 3 times payment of 1000 n money deducted from my account n still you haven't pay registration fees...
          So what i do for registration n by how long this issue will resolved n i want my deducted ammount back...
          On 15th june at 10 am i paid 1000 rupees for bca counselling .rthe amount was deducted from my bank account but it was not registered now its asking me to pay again so kindly resolve this issue .
          roll no. 1143742
          name mansi
          I have made payment for registration of counselling that have been deducted from my account but now it says i haven't paid the registration fees. Kindly do something for this!!
          Name: Manisha Bhaskar
          CET code : 126 (BJMC)
          CET roll no : 1262735
          Date of birth: 27/12/1998
          I have registered myself for ip university counselling thursday 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my phone . Please refund my money as soon as possible.
          the money Is deducted twice and it's confirmed please do something in this issue
          Cet Roll no 1220018
          Cet code 122

Dear sir
            On 14th of june 2018 i have made two payment of rs 1000 each and the amount from my icici bank have deducted but no confirmation receive from ggip university i request you to kindly return rs 2000 in my account

Name of student janvi panthri roll no 1262681
            Name of 2nd student-manvi panthri roll no 1144977
            Payment mode online
            Icici bank new friends colony
            Ifsc code icic0000046
            Account holder name nityanand
            Have u got any solution for the situation .. we really want to know soon because we have paid the fees and yet no registration has taken place ...
            Say us how much time will it take ..

Sir i was doing my registeration for the ip counselling 2018 for cet code -131[b. Tech] on[protected]. Everything was going good until the payment of registeration fee. As soon as i filled up my debit card information and proceed it out. The fee of rs 1000 was deducted from my account but it said that the registration fee not paid.
              Sir only 2 days are left so please consider this issue.
              Cet roll no-9132746
              Name-akash kumar

Sir i have paid fee payment of rs 1000 and i have registered successfully for the ipu bca counselling. But when i tried to login its showing that you have entered wrong roll no or password.
                I have printed the details of both submission of 1000 rs and of registration form so i am not lying. I have proof. So pls solve this issue as fast as you can. Sir pls help me coz choice filling will start from today

I have already registered on 17 june 2018 but still can't login my roll no. It shows password or roll no is incorrect. No matter how many times i tried and even changed my password. Please take action as soon as possible. As it is already too late. My cet roll no is 9131337. Applied for btech code 131. It is already 18 june today if my complaint is not resolved soon it will cause a great harm to my future and even you will not be able to enroll worthy students for your university. Please look in matter as it is important.

Respected sir

I, bhumika goswami (Cet no. 1225411),

Was registering for the counselling session of your reputed university. As the first step involves payment of rs. 1000/-, i was completing the step and though had initiated the payment accordingly but at the same time, i got an error message the transaction failed but money got deducted from my bank account.

I have already paid my participation fee and registered for the online counselling as per the university but, i am not able to login to the online counselling portal right now using my registeration details. Even though i'm providing the correct details, it shows a pop up that either the cet roll no. Is incorrect or the password. I even tried changing the password and logging in but still it shows the same pop up.
                      Need some help, please.

Cet roll no. 1144472
                      Cet subject code: 114 [bca]
                      Jun 18, 2018
                      Updated by Mi5hra
                      Y

Sir
                        I was registering myself for the cet 101 mba but there is some error. The amount has been deducted but not registered yet. I tried it four times and 4000 rupees has been deducted from my bank account. Please solve this problem and reversal of amount as soon as possible.
                        Name: abhishek
                        Cet roll no: 1014979
                        Cet code: 101
                        Date of birth: 25/06/1997

Osheen tandon
                          Jun 17, 2018
                          Conselling fees

I have made payment for registration of online couselling of inr1011.80 that has been debited from my account (Through sbi netbanking) but when i tried to login, the message is popped that i haven't paid the registration fee and showed not registered. Pl. Solve the problem.

Name - osheen tandon
                          Cet roll no - 9310663
                          Cet sub code-121 bba llb

I have made payment for cet-mba on 14 june, 2018 at 8:34 pm for registration (Counselling fees) of rs.1000 that has been debited from my account but still shows that i have not paid the registration fee.
                            I am attaching the payment message as well as the error message during registration login.
                            I am tring daily to register for the same.
                            We have only 2 days left, kindly take this matter into consideration.br...

Respected sir

I, sonia dyaneshwar rathod (Cet no. 9511325),

Was registering for the counselling session of your reputed university. As the first step involves payment of rs. 1000/-, i was completing the step and though had initiated the payment accordingly but at the same time ; i got an error message the transaction failed but money got deducted from my bank account.
                            I am sending you the bank confirmation message along with the failure message that popped during that time.
                            Please look into this matter and revert me as soon as possible so that i can continue with my registration

Payment amount deducted but no confirmation
                              Sir, i had to register for my online counselling for bba law in ipu delhi. For this i had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this[protected] rupees has been deducted and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration. Kindly look into the issue as early as possible and please kindly help me get my money back
                              Roll number - 9303855
                              Date-14/7/2018
                              Name-anubhav rana

I am jatin aggarwal (Cet roll no. 9103573)
                                I was registering for the counselling session of your reputed university. As the first step involves payment of rs. 1000/-, i was completing the step and though had initiated the payment accordingly but at the same time ; i got an error message the transaction failed but money got deducted from my bank account.
                                Please look into this matter and revert me as soon as possible so that i can continue with my registeration

Jatin aggarwal