Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints page 8

I was registring myself for bca cet code 114
My payment has been deducted from my account but the page shows error initially when i try to login guessing that i have been registered the page shows to make payment.
And my payment has not been refunded yet please reply to this as this is urgent..
And. I tried again and it deducted my rupess again and then also showed same result.
Money was deducted but showing no payment made. Please refund my money.2000 rs which was deducted from my account and take action on this type of problem
Name - raja babu yadav
Roll no. - 1143476
Dob - 09/01/2000
Cet code -114 (Bca)
2018 year
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paid rs 1000 for registration on 14 june 2018 at approx 12:35 pm for btech on ipuadmissions. Nic.in but a page of privacy error occurred and i didn't get the registration slip which is necessary. Also the payment is successful from my side. But still it shows that you have not paid your registration fee.
    Also the administrative officers phone numbers are always held up.
    But a notice about this problem has been released.
    If anyone finds solution to this problem kindly reply..

Hey on 14th june i registered 2 times n both the times i got mocked n they accepted my payment n didn't gave me any payment slip n now on 15th june late night i took another risk n deposited another 1000 rs n this tym they accepted my payment n my bank account shows no transaction which means they adjusted my 1 paymnt of 1000 rs by registering me successfully n another 1000 rs r remain pending which they earlier told in their notice that...

Fess paid & deducted thrice & ip site shows fees not deposited., no further registration process is being done.
      I have also tried 4th time though apple phone than not opened for payment process, it means it is not secured properly,
      In view of the above and so many complains regarding fee payment, i request you to kindly take immediate action to rectify & up date the payment system properly.
      Also pls advise us, how to participate in councelling, once site will trouble like this.
      Two days passed, no corrective action has been taken, only incomplete cercular given which doesnot give any solution of the problem.
      Again it is requested tomanagement to look in to immediately & take necessary action & arrange refund of multi deposit.
      F/ocet no.9107798/131

Warm regards,

Sir i payed my registration fees of rs.1000 for b. Tech course on 14 june 2018 around 3 pm. But when i went on to register myself the page showed that the registration amount has not been submitted even after it got deducted from my bank account. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible else i have to lodge a complaint against you and would also take some strict actions.

My cet roll no. : 9134168
        Cet code : 131

During the registration on 14 june 2018, thursday i paid my fees for ggsip university counselling two times but i am still not registered for it as it is still showing that the payment has not been made. Payment from my side has been confirmed my a sms from our bank. Take required measures or we will.
          Reetika pandey (Roll no. 9137196) cet code 131

Sir, in counselling procedure the amount has been deducted thrice from my account (One from central bank and hdfc) but fees has not even paid once. The total amount rs 4000 thousand has been deducted. I have been trying since yesterday. Please refund my money other than fees. My roll no is showing not registerd.
            Name:shikha
            Course: b. Ed 122
            Roll no 1223762
            Dob : 9 dec 1994

My payment has been deducted from my account while i was registring myself for bba cet code 125, but the page shows somewhat error now while i try to see that i am registered or not it shows that i have to make payment. I even didn't get refund till now please help me out in this i want my money back. I have tried 3 times from two different accounts and 3000 rupees have been paid already. Please look into the matter.

I have registered myself for ip university counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my bank account. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
                Cet roll no 9309594
                Cet code 121
                I have made payment and the payment is successful by my side because i reaceived bank messages
                Don't take advantage o[censored]s so much
                I want a fund as soon as possible or i have to take some big action.

I have made payment for registration of couselling of inr 1000 that has been debited from my account but when i tried to login, the message is popped that i haven't paid the registration fee.

Please do something about this matter. I am really worried about it.

Name : ashmeet singh
                  Cet code: 114 (Bca)
                  Cet roll no. : 1140920
                  Date of birth: 02/10/2000

While registering myself for the counseling process of ggispu university, the amount of rs. 1000 was debited from my account but i wasn't successfully registered. Please do check once and help in refunding before 19june2018 as i have to re-register myself.
                    This happened on 14june2018 around 15:47hours.
                    1000rs is quite a big amount please do help in refunding so that i can register again.
                    Cet roll no. -952258
                    Date of birth - 11/09/2000

Hello sir
                      I have registered myself ip university counseling on friday 15 june but registration status does not complete and balance was deducted from my bank. And ggsipu customer care no. Also not in service please go through it as soon possible.
                      Cet roll no.9112006
                      Transaction ref no. [protected]
                      Merchant ref no. : nici[protected]
                      Name: himanshu tariyal

Payment was successful by my side nd i have receive bank message
                      Plaese refund my amount before last date of counseling date after that i can do again fresh registration.

Thaning you

I have submitted rs1000f from my bank account for counselling registration my amount have been deducted form the account but i didn't receive any registration recipt although the page error occur after payment. I want my amount to be return in my account or registration should be done successfully by this deducted amount only.

Thanku
                        Bhawna sukhija
                        Cet rollno - 1261074
                        Course code-bjmc (126)

I have registered myself for ip university b. Tech counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my account. Please refund my money as soon as possible.

I have made payment and the payment was successful by my side because i reaceived bank message but after payment it showed an error and when i tried to register it shows that my fees is not paid.
                          I want a fund as soon as possible as i have to register for the counselling process.
                          Cet roll no 9132642
                          Cet code 131
                          Ph. [protected]

My payment has been deducted from my account while i was registring myself for mba cet code 101, but the page shows somewhat error now while i try to see that i am registered or not it shows that i have to make payment. I even didn't get refund till now please help me out in this i want my money back. I have sent a lot of mails to admission cell but there is bo reply.

Name - tarini
                            Cet roll no. - 1012598
                            Dob[protected]
                            Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                            Cet code -101 (Mba)

Payment amount deducted but no confirmation
                              Sir, i had to register for my online counselling for ba law in ipu delhi. For this i had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this[protected] rupees has been deducted and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration. Kindly look into the issue as early as possible and please kindly help me get my money back
                              Roll number - 9301896
                              Date-14/7/2018
                              Name-shreyansh chopra
                              I have registered myself for ip university counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my phone . Please refund my money as soon as possible.
                              Name:-Aakash
                              Cet Roll no 1010967
                              Cet code 101

Sir, i had to register for my online counselling for mba (Code101) in ipu delhi. For this i had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this rs.1000 amount has been deducted and has not yet been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to register myself while registrating it is showing that you have not deposited the participation fees but i had already made the payment and the amount had already been deducted from the account. Kindly look into the issue as epayment amount deducted but no confirmationarly as possible and please kindly help me get my money back
                                Roll number - 1013176
                                Candidate name - mahima sachdeva
                                Jun 16, 2018
                                Updated by mahimasachdeva02
                                When i will get my confirmation receipt and when I will be able to do the next step for registration I had already paid the participation fees but still its say that you had not deposit the participation fees either return my money back or transfer it to university account and get my confirmation receipt. When this problem will fix as last day for registration is 18th June 2018 for mba (cet101)
                                I had tried many times to call at complaint contact number they neither receive the calls or put the call on buzy. poor service.
                                Candidate name- mahima sachdeva
                                Cet roll no.- 1013176
                                Email- [protected]@gmail.com
                                Jun 24, 2018
                                Updated by mahimasachdeva02
                                When I will be getting my money i.e rs.1000 back which was paid by me on 14th June 2018 and had not received any confirmation receipt for it I called at your complaint center they told me to pay again and the previous one will reversed back automatically so when it will be reversed back to my account?

Sir/ ma'am,

Cet roll no 9101956
                                  Cet code 131
                                  Ph no.- [protected]
                                  I made the payment of rupees 1010 2 times as a participation money for councelling .when i move for further process the it shows you have not paid the registration fee.sir please help me as soon as possible cuz time is running out

Abhishek Gupta
                                  CET(131) roll no:9120899
                                  Gmail:[protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir/madam

Yesterday, i. E. 14th june 2018, i had payed the fees for the ipu cet counseling 2018. But when i moved on to the registration section and filled my details, it stated that the fees had not been payed! I thought that the server might be busy so i tried again after some time. But unfortunately the when i wrote the otp and went ahead it once again showed a problem. Now the thing is that i have payed the counseling fees twice and still not got registered. Please address to my problem as soon as possible because the last date to fill the form is 19th june 2018
                                    I have made the payment for online counselling to GGSIU and the money is deducted from my bank account but the payment has not been processed i want you to take actoin either refund my money back or process my payment to complete the registration process. Name - NIMISH SHARMA
                                    CET roll no. 9308997

I have submitted participation fee for ipu bba counselling and 1000 has been deducted from my bank account but when I submitted my participation fees and tried to register myself it said to complete payment of participation fee

My money got deducted from bank account but registration for counselling wasn't complete
                                    This happened twice with me

Sir/madam

On wednesday 14/6/2018, i submitted my counselling participation fee on online admission portal for programme b-tech (Code-131). But there is no participation fee recipt and money has also been deducted from my bank account. When i further process to register it shows that you have not paid participation fee.

Kindly, resolve this issue as early as possible

Cet rollno (B-tech):- 9131624