Gurudev Motors Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Gurudev Motors

Having problems with Gurudev Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gurudev Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gurudev Motors

Gurudev Motors Website

Gurudev Motors Head Office Address

559, Anna Salai, Teynampet
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Gurudev Motors Phone Numbers

Gurudev Motors reviews & complaints(18)

Replaced all 4 suspension now it shaking like anything service people are very smart to convince and not provide quality satisfied service...
I own Skoda Superb. It is regularly serviced by Gurudev since 2015. Recently they have found an issue in Mechatronic & have advised for replacement. I have paid 10K as advance to start the job however the parts manager is forcing us to pay entire component amount as advance which is close to 80000 INR. This is not fair. The car has been thoroughly maintained by Skoda Service Center. I cannot pay any further advance until the job...
They all are doing false commitment for doing delivery of car in arumbakkam branch. Simply saying rto site error. The same saying for almost 2 weeks....

I have given my Skoda Rapid -TN 14 V 4619 vehicle at Ambattur Gurudev motors service center for first service on 13/02/2021.

After 4 days I have been called and told there is a Rat bite and while "RECTIFYING" that, they said the ECM had a short circuit.

Now they are charging 1.45 LAKHs for that and adding that it will NOT COVER under insurance.

I HAVEN'T EVEN REGISTERED ANY...
Gurudev motors, service center for skoda cars in chennai is overcharging customers by an additional 2% over the bill amount as service charge if one pays by credit card and i was told 1% if you pay by debit card.
I had to take my skoda yeti for service and repairs to the gurudev motors, skoda service center at the ambit park road, ambattur industrial estate, chennai on[protected]. I was billed for rs 40991 for the repairs but the cashier...
Worst service team & the dealer. Cant even have car pick up for the service.
First they told me they will pick up the car. Now they saying no. I really dont understand whats their problem. Response from the service team is very harsh. They cant even answer with patience. Totally disappointed. There are no other service centre in chennai. The only choice is this. Skoda please change the dealer else you will surely lost your valuable...

Gurudev Motors — Parking charges more than rs.20, 000 for total loss car

Hi all,
I got new skoda rapid on dec-2012 and it is good car more than 70, 000 miles are done now, no issues and good performance. Regular maintenance is done on skoda service bangalore or gurudev motors at vellore.
Our car met an accident on 16-apr-2017 and car has been sent to gurudev motors ambattur chennai for repair on the same day by insurance company (Bajaj allianz insurance). I had submitted all required documents in...
Sir, Iam Antony Manoj Xavier i own a skoda octavia car of regestration number TN 12 Q 8199.unfortunately i meet a accident near pondicherry there said that there is no skoda help line in that area so i bought it to chennai .the accident is on 11/12/16 on 13/12/16 i came to my nearest sevice center which is ambattur GURUDEV MOTERS there said we cannot take the vechicale come on 19/12/16 which is monday.i handovered my car . i have reacently...

NEVER EVER BUY A SKODA CAR. Especially from Gurudev Motors, Chennai. Completely unreliable and incompetent technicians. Gave my Rapid for service on Thursday and still haven't got it. There are even unable to identify why there is a certain issue with my car for 3 days. I bought the car in 2013 and so far I have spent nearly 3 lakhs from my pocket to just service every part that goes wrong. These guys literally push you to tears. Anyone who wants to live in peace, please don'y buy Skoda.
Gurudev Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle TATA Indica registration no.TN01 AA 2264 is under AMC which ends on 16.07.2017 had air-conditioning problem. I left my vehicle for service with them and was told that it will incur a charge of Rs.20, 000/- to fix the a/c. For which I denied and asked them to go ahead with regular over oiling service covered under AMC. They changed the Oil and charged me Rs.5, 610/- (Rs.3033 for oil change and Rs.2756 towards labour) This is not...

Gurudev Motors — Servicing problem

I am facing really very poor service with Gurudev motors workshop for my Skoda Laura RS every time when I leave for service they taking too much of time for delivery and if any spare replacement they are simply saying out of stock so it will be delayed. This time it has taken more than a month still they are asking 20 days and saying we dint receive the spares. If we give them pressure they are simply giving the toll free # and asking to...

Gurudev Motors Pvt Ltd — CHEATING

Believe me friends, I've been using car for 25 yrs. Worst service team & the dealer i have ever met in my life. Its just all about my cars battery to be replaced because it went down.
    I've been given appointment sharp around 9 30AM, and it took 11 20AM for these Gurudev Motors people to attend my car for just changing the new battery. Pathetic, Actully the story starts from here. Before my car went inside the service...

TERRIBLE service at Gurudev motors. This is the email I sent to gurudev motors:

I had purchased a Skoda Fabia in September 2011, and at the time of purchase, paid close to Rs.11,000 for a remote key. Since the remote key wasn’t available at the time of delivery it was not fixed.

I was due for my first service now, and I have been on phone with different Service and Sales people trying to coordinate the fixing of this key when I give it for servicing. After several calls, it was confirmed by Vibuthi that I can bring the car for servicing on the 24th of September, and that it will be delivered to me at the latest by the 25th evening. I reconfirmed this on Friday the 21st.

I was not provided a loaner car, and was told that there is no one available to pick up the car. They however promised me delivery of the car. I live in Kelambakkam, and I had to drop the car off at Arumbakkam.

I left the car for servicing at 10am Monday morning and was told again, I will get the car by Tuesday evening. This morning I called Vibuthi just to confirm everything was going as planned, and she confirmed the car will be delivered to me this evening, and that she will update me again at 3pm. However, when I called them up at 6pm, Arun tells me it won’t be ready till tomorrow. He tells me this is a pretty technical issue at it usually takes 2 or 3 days, but because I asked for it to be delivered in 1 day, they said yes. How is this a responsible answer?

Is this the first time Skoda is ever installing a remote key? Don’t you know by now how long it should take to fix it? If it’s going to take 2 days, shouldn’t you have told me that beforehand? And shouldn’t your service people be giving me updates, instead of me having to call them every time, only to learn my car won’t be delivered to me as promised?

Arun tries to tell me I am unreasonable. He says that’s how it is, and that I should understand. How is this my problem? You promised me delivery by today, and you don’t even have the courtesy to call and tell me it will be delayed? And your CRM, Vibuthi doesn’t even answer the phone. When I call her mobile phone, she gives it to Arun to speak to!! How is she a customer relationship manager then?

These are the faults as I see in your service, and I want some action taken and response from someone accountable.

1. Delay in service, and failure to communicate that to me.
    2. No co-ordination between your sales and services team. I had to talk to Baskar, Supriya, Vibuthi, Bindu and dozens of other receptionists to get them to even accept that I paid for the remote key almost a year ago.
    3. Your technician Arun is really rude, and expects me to understand when he says it will be delayed, and that the issue is technical. Unless this is the first time Skoda is installing a remote key, I fail to understand how it might take longer?
    4. I was not provided a loaner car, and I am going three days without a car. I have spent close to Rs.3000 already on cabs, for no fault of mine.
    5. Add to this, the amount of time I have spent on phone, the sheer agony of talking to your customer service people who don’t know what customer service is, and trying to explain the issue to 10 different people, none of whom seem to have any responsibility or accountability.

I really hope you will acknowledge the receipt of this email, and take some action. I am also formally registering a complaint with the consumer complaint forum, and will pursue it based on the response you provide.
    Aug 13, 2020

Gurudev Motors — TECHNICAL PROBLEM FACED SINCE PURCHASE

Since purchase of Skoda Rapid car in early Feb the car has been making rattling noise which has not been attended by their Chennai based dealer Gurudev motors so far . Apparently unlike other car dealers they donot connect customers with their service dept . Any call is referred to their customer care dept WHO SURPRISINGLY DONOT CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMER AT ALL .
      Several phone calls have made but always they are TOO BUSY & never...
      I have given my car for servicing (front bumper replacement) and they show very poor attitude to take a car for service. I have given the car on 22nd March and till date they did not give a rough estimation and i called them around 10 to 12 times. Today (2nd April) i have been calling them for the estimation for around 5 times and each time they are telling different stories....

Gurudev Motors Chennai — WORST SERVICE AND HIGH COST

I have to say that I have been exploited by the Gurudev Motors, as they make fake promises. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY OF THE SKODA MAKE CARS" those cars are fit for nothing.

If you are going to buy any SKODA make cars, please read this before you come to judgement.

1. SKODA spare parts are VERY expensive.
      2. POOR service and LACK of educated Mechanic.
      3. DEALERS are focused towards YOUR MONEY and...

I feel unfortunate to complaint about the "WONDERFUL" service provided by the Skoda dealer/service center -Gurudev motors in Chennai, India. Everytime we call them, we get answrs which shows their heights of irresponsibility. The car is standing at home for 7 Days and they are still sending someone to fix. Wow!!! Never expected this kind of service from a "So Called" world class company. I will post this on every forum if we dont get a response. poor quality and poor sevice!
      Aug 13, 2020

i am totally shocked to experiance the costemer care provided by gurudav moters saligramam , vadapalani , chennai. they way in which they took the complaints from me and also the delivery report , billing , service enginer , ect everything is horriable.

i am sure in this competative market if these people continue to do so the market for SKODA and the service backup will come under lot of question.

hope some one from SKODA look in to this matter urgentally and come up with some better service provider.