Pasco.in Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Apr 22, 2022

File a complaint to Pasco.in

Having problems with Pasco.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pasco.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pasco.in

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122015

Pasco.in Phone Numbers

Pasco.in reviews & complaints(39)

The staff is not cooperating and tries to bluff, they don't care what you say, delay in uploading the documents required
Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we apologize for inconvenience. we are unable to find your details in our system so your are requested to share some details like customer name, phone no, model colour.

thanks

At scheduled 3rd service of my car, i asked the staff to replace the water pump of wiper blades and they said that they've replaced it. Upon checking with alternative mechanic they've informed that the motor was not replaced. I am highly disappointed that even after charging such high cost of servicing and ensuring us premium work quality, the entire staff from executives and mechanics made a fool out of me. What is the point of promising...
    Dear sir / medam
    I have purchased a car fro your showroom alipur pacsco, in 2019
    My car no HR55AG1897, MY car front left side window glass break down,
    Store manager directly ignore to give parts, and mishbehave .
    I am beraing loss day by day, becouse car runn in taxi services .
    I request to you please provide the necessary and take action against manager Today
    Other wise I will go for noddel or...

Pasco.in — Service of swift is not done properly

Services my vehicle on 18 june 2021 and described so many times to pasco service advisor but they didn’t want to sort out this issue. My vehicle mileage is not well enough as compared to before service....
    Dear Sir
    I Abhishek working as a service executive in your company, in service department, since 18.07.2018, I do here by drafting this mail to let the management/owner/authorities of this company, know about the mental torture and harassment which is been up with me from last 2-3 months and the same is been planned and done by the DGM, Dalmeet Singh.
    That the above-named person is continuously pressurizing me to quit the job...

Pasco.in — Complaint regarding harassment and pressurize me to quit my job

That the above-named person is continuously pressurizing me to quit the job...

Complaint against newly purchases tata ace gold, as it has faulty metre (speedometer) at the time of delivery.

Mr.amit gupta (pascos nangli poona)
    Mr. Sunny khurana (pascos okhla)
    Mr. Ritesh arora ( pascos okhla)

is not providing any satisfactory solution till date.

Also the HSRP delivered to me is not having a single ribit(nut bolt) with it.

Pathetic response from all of them.

I am feeling harassed and cheated.
    Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased baleno sigma model from pasco mg road branch on 13th december, 2021. I purchased special kit with my base model. In that kit, i got pioneer's touch stereo. I have been facing alot of difficulty with that stereo in a manner that my voice is not reaching on the other side. I am able to hear the other sides voice properly but my voice is not reaching there. I am unable to use the bluetooth of the stereo properly.

Sir my name is parveen kumar employe code 4969
        Degradation-pick nd drop executive

Mere essue yah hum puray month may jitni bhe gadi pick nd drop karty hai jiska hum logo ko koi hisab nhi milta
        ...nhi hum logo ko yah bta tay hai puray month may total kitne gadi hue hai kitna incentive hua hai sub apne marje say dey detay hai humari pasco may koi nhi sunta hai salary ka issue ko ya other wise koi issue ho
        Mere...

I visit to true value on 6th January and final a swift vdi car. Yours staff confirmed me ok tested and true value certified car delivery on 10th January at 10 am. I have done three lac RTGS on 8th January and confirmed to Mrs Tripty. I again talk yesterday Tripty about my car delivery, She confirmed me for delivery at 10 am Sunday. I reached at your office by 12pm today, I wait for delivery, now at 01:15pm Mr. Neeraj and Mrs Tripty show my car but car us not ready till now. I want to ask yours management, who will be responsible for my this hrashment and miss behavour. Mr Neeraj is not giving any proper response about this. Please help me and look in to this matter asap. My contact number- [protected].

Raman Lamba

Dear Concern,

After speaking to all your junior management staffs, i have been forced to write this complaint that I am highly disappointed with the service given by Pasco Automobiles. In the month of March 2020, as a normal car service I went to Pasco and meet with the advisor and asked him to do service along with changing the clutch if needed thereafter he came back in sometime and said that car can run more 10000 kms before...

My car no is HR26CV6855, few days before pasco done the service of 120000 kms. At 122000 kms again some work is done in Nov.20 last.After 400 kms runs engine overheat.Safetly not trip.Now your advisor says engine seage . where i am faulty.Please do needful.
          Name: PARITOSH VASUDEVA
          Cont. [protected]
          Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Workshop staff fraud with me in an taking an insurance claim

Respected Sir,
              I got a call from your executive regarding my car’s routine service 3-4 days ago.
              When i visited your sohna toad alipur pasco service center I was denied to avail free service and compelled to agree to paid service which i denied.
              Due to lockdown 2nd service of car delayed and it was done on 8000 km instead of 6000 km.

Now, unavailable public transport forced me to go by car so now my car at 17000km and after all confirmation from your employee rekha phone no [protected] i visited your pasco service center sohna road alipur to avail service .

After kept me waiting for an hour they denied me to avail free(3rd) service and advised that you can get it done for free from the retailer where you purchased this.
              My car is only 9 month old.

I found your staff misguiding incapable and impolite along with unprofessional attitude.

I regret to purchase a car from maruti.

Sanjeev
              Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Amit kumar, using Nexa Baleno Delta which was purchased on April 2019. I got my insurance renew from Pasco and 3 days back I got to know that my vehicle registration number is wrong on my insurance policy. I have already requested to one executive at Pasco workshop sector 18, Gurgaon on date 18th Aug 2020. I didn't received any confirmation or process update from them. Please help me regarding this issue its very critical for me.
                The correct registration number should be HR82A1321 on Policy No - M10029519

Please find details below
                Policy No - M10029519
                Vehicle Registration Number - HR82A1321 (correct)

Amit Kumar
                Pasco.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is vinay bisht owner of maruti baleno uk07bv0169. My vehicle got repair in your body shop and the work done in my vehicle is pathetic paint work very bad body got rust from several areas and while driving the vehicle there are several sound of body comming out and parts are not well fitted there are gaps in many areas in exterior body. I received my vehicle on 27 jan 2020 but due to lockdown i am not able to come to body shop so please provide me a mail regarding the same for the acknowledgement so after the lockdown i can bring my vehicle to you to re repair. Please revert me asap for your quick response else i am going to escalate it furthermore.

Vinay
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dec 7, 2020
                  Complainant has been resolved from Pasco, happy with the work done and really appreciate them for there polite behaviour and the quality of work, this time its a highly recommended for everyone. Thankyou for your better understanding towards your customers. Vinay Bisht

Hello
                    My name is akshit dilori and i had purchased a car in pasco used car auction held on 13 august, 2019 and i am totally disappointed with their service as when i saw the car it was in working condition but then after purchasing it doesn’t start. This company is a fraud and i recommend all my dealer union not to buy cars from them as they are cheaters and i want my refund as soon as possible i have all legal bills regarding this....
                    I have given my suzuki sx4 zdi car for servicing at pasco automobiles at sec-18 and got a commitment from service manager to get my car back by 5 pm same day after servicing as i have to attend an important meeting at 6 pm however to my surprise till 5 pm my car was only washed and was lying in their garage unattended to which i complaint to their gm-service and got an assurance to get my car serviced by 6 pm however by 6:30 pm also i didn't...