Haldiram — Vendor sold Expired packet of snacks

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Parvezsid
Hello Customer care team, I am working in IT company base in Nagpur IT park. Everyday we are purchasing Snacks for our staff but today 1 vendor sold an expired packet to me. fater eating this packe I got sever stomach pain then I checked and found that Packed has already expired. Packet was packed on 24 Jun 2014 with 6 months expiry. Vendor sold me on 11/2/2015. Please suggest what shoul I do? Do I need to file a case in Nagpur Consumer Court? My Name is Parvez Siddiqui Computer Engineer Bizmatics India Pvt Ltd- Nagpur [email protected] [protected]

Vendor sold Expired packet of snacks

[Feb 12, 2015] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have 1 more packet for Proof

c1006587 - I have 1 more packet for Proof

less weight

I bought a Rs. 5 haldiram peanuts pack from a shop. nett wt. printed on pack is 14 gms but i found only 7.1 gms. I kept this pack as such. so please solve my problem. krishan +91-[protected]

hair in the haldirams product taka tak

i purchased taka tak of haldirams from my locality named new rajender nagar in delhi and i found a hair in it.Being a haldiram a reputated company THIS IS BAD PART FROM THEIR SIDE batch no. 02a393 manufacturing date 14 june 2014

P-420 Kaji Nazrul Islam Avenue VIP Main Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700052
    Haldiram - Vendor sold Expired packet of snacks