Harpreet Ford — car given for service for starting problem but car returned without rectifying problem

Gurgaon Rural, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 caprabhat on Dec 21, 2018
My car no he 26 cb 7201 ford ecosport was creating staring problem so it was sent to harpreet ford gurgaon service station for rectifying the error

I was told that self start motor not working so it need to be replaced for which rs 7000 approx will be charged. I agreed to it and also got my car serviced along with this and paid total bill amount of rs 15000

Car was dropped at my place since i was out i could not check the same. At 11 in the night when i had to go somewhere i started my car i was surprised to see that same problem was still there and nothing was rectified. I could not go to a designated place and ya drop take a taxi.

I am really surprised to see the kind of bad services being provided by harpreet ford. Company is doing cheating and fraud with customer and only charging money. They must refund my money and rectify the car

[Dec 21, 2018] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204
    Harpreet Ford - car given for service for starting problem but car returned without rectifying problem