[Resolved] Harpreet Ford — fraud/cheaters agent advisor is taking rs. 60, 0000 for normal car repairing.

Pasonda, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sachinchauhan1984
I puchased ford figo car just 3 years ago. I took my car (Getting problem to start) to harpreet ford (Sahibabad u. P) on 14th aug 17 for repairing as car wiring was cut by mouse. After 2 days they told me there is engine wok (Of rs. 8000) as pully belt have been bent. I said ok to do this as i comes into my budget.
On 19 aug 17 they is saying that total cost will be around rs. 50, 000 to rs. 60, 000 for same work. How can they assume that too much cost for repairing. My colleague also working there saying that this is maximum cost of rs. 10000 for this work. Why he didn't mention such cost before opening my car engine. This is totally fraud. Today 20 aug 17 i am going to this service center and i will go to the consumer court if they will take charge of engine open.
Please take immediate action against suchfraudd/cheaters. Due to such advisors (Service centers), i am feeling very bad to purchase ford car. I think if they will do like this no one will go for repairing to your center.

Advisor name : naresh kumar
Advisor contact no. : [protected]
My car reg. No : dl 12cb 3263

Please find the attachment.

fraud/cheaters agent advisor is taking rs. 60, 0000 for normal car repairing.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2017
Resolved by manager

[Aug 20, 2017] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On 12Aug 2017 at approximately 11AM I called the 24 hour help line for roadside assistance.

I called three times and never got to speak to anyone, so, no help was received.

What is the purpose of this so called assistance ??

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204
    Harpreet Ford - fraud/cheaters agent advisor is taking rs. 60, 0000 for normal car repairing.