[Resolved]  Havells India — regarding non repair of havells nutrisense 230w juicer purchased in april 2019

Sir/madam
I had purchased one havells nutrisense 230w juicer in april 2019 and gifted to my daughter on the occasion of her marriage. But after opening the box, it was found broken. The complaint was lodged with service center against complaint no.[protected]. Despite repeated perusal and visits to the service center, my product has neither been replaced nor repaired with the excuse that the related part is not available and further informed that whenever they get faulty piece from the dealer, that part will be replaced whenever available. There is no time limit for the same as informed the service center. Repeated complaint ids are as under:-

I hereby request your good self to either replace or repair my product immediately. My contact number is [protected].
regarding non repair of havells nutrisense 230w juicer purchased in april 2019
Oct 25, 2019
Sep 17, 2019

Havells India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 18, 2019
Havells India Customer Care's response
Hi Rakesh, sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have highlighted your issue to the concerned team and we assure you the best possible resolution.
Sep 24, 2019
Havells India Customer Care's response
Hi Rakesh, we hope that our team got in touch with you and resolved all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Havells India