HCL Laptop Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jun 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to HCL Laptop

Having problems with HCL Laptop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Laptop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Laptop reviews & complaints (154)

My complaint no. is [protected]

My laptop screen was damaged and handed over my laptop to your service
center...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am using HCL laptop 41. I hope there is in-built bluetooth in my laptop.

But when i press the bluetooth key(Fn+Esc), my system is not respondig. I have installed driver from the below link,

Please let me know whether i need to install any other SW apart from above, or is it problem in my bluetooth hardware.

My id: ramya.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Ramya.P

HCL LAPTOP — DVD Drive & Ctrl Key not working

i have gone to the service centre for more than 10 times but everytime they do temprary work and new problems arise. please tell some good alternative.

HCL LAPTOP — not working

when i purchased my laptop (before 8 months) . its dvd player was not working from initially.now i submitted it for replacing the dvd player and when i get back my lappy, its keyboard was not working and the windows was not there . and as i start it, it shutdown automatically in a minute.

The HCL leap top I have is 8 months old .Actually the problem with that is the USB drive disk is not found as allocated. Also once it is started it gets shut down automatically displaying somme unknown numbers and errors in a blue screen Which is quite difficult to under stand .I have got my warrentte card with me .Can you please tell me the serrivice center address in the coimbatore and trichy
I bought my laptop at about 6 months ago...The intenet connection is not working properly...It is getting intterupted very often...I couldnt access the internet continuous for atleast one hour...

I m using your laptop since 2009. It cost me Rs31,200 and i spend approx 2200 on the part from your HCL Touch,

Now my laptop requires Mother board nvidia chip and it is not available in the market. and new motherboard cost me approx Rs 15,000.

Shashank
NOT WORKING

I m using your laptop since 2010. It cost me Rs26500 and i spend approx 2200 on the part from your HCL Touch, Not perly working power card.Two time is service center but service is not repocility.

SANTOSH

DEAR SIR
    I HAVE PURCHASED 2 LAPTOP FROM JAIN ENTERPRISES , SHAKTI NAGAR SONEBHADRA UP.
    THE PRODUCT DETAIL IS
    HCL ME ICON M 1015
    S NO - 2121AE137462
    HCL INFO SYSTEMS LTD . PDY INDIA

AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF THIS LAPTOP HCL DISTRIBUTOR COMMITTED US THAT COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ANTIVIRUS OF COST RS 800 WITH EACH LAPTOP WITH ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION . BUT AFTER PURCHASING THIS LAPTOP HE CONTINUE GIVE NEXT MONTH DATE . WE PURCHASE THE LAPTOP IN MAY 2012 . DUE TO NON AVAILABILITY OF ANTIVIRUS THERE ARE SO MANY SOFTWARE PROBLEM IN LAPTOP IN THIS 4 MONTH IN FACT I FORMATTED THE LAPTOP TWO TIMES. WHEN WE COMPLAIN IT TO THE DISTRIBUTOR HE SAYS THAT COMPANY ARE NOT PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE & ANTIVIRUS FACILITY WITH THE LAPTOP . AND FINALLY HE REFUSE TO LOAD THE ANTIVIRUS AND SOFTWARE FACILITY .
    KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

S.N CHANDAN

Sir/Ma'm,
      I am the owner of an HCL laptop Serial No:4111AE817094. Recently my laptop stopped working, so I lodged a complain Complain ID::[protected], on 7th of July. I was told that I am having and onsite warranty so the engineer would come to my place to repair. Even after 3-4 days there wasn't any response from the other side, so I went to the service center on my own and handed over my laptop to the HCL engineer at Jalandhar(Logic Computers, Garha Road). Since then till date I have been keep on calling to them and yet my laptop has not been repaired. Even after so many days the guys show no sense of responsibility as they keep on saying that the motherboard has not been received by them from Chandigarh. I asked the Chandigarh HCL employee and he mentioned that the motherboard will be dispatched by the evening or the next day. Now its been more than 20 days and I had made 5 calls to the HCL Customer Care and hundreds of calls to the service center at Jalandhar as well as Chandigarh. In the end, I just got fed up of all these. So I would like to complaint against the engineers because now they are not even picking up my calls either and when they receive my calls, they tell me to contact some other guy to inquire about. Its seems as if I have taken a wrong step by extending my warranty period. Better I could have got my laptop repaired from outside within couple of hours. I am on training and I don't even have a laptop to work on.

Logic Computers, Jalandhar::[protected]
      Maninder Singh, Chandigarh::[protected]
      Balraj, Chandigarh:: [protected]

Kindly take relevant action and get my laptop back ASAP.
      Thanks in advance.

Swapnil Sinha
      Ph No:: [protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought an adopter for my laptop from HCL Technologies on 7th May online and my payment was confirmed. Even after one month has been passed I have not been delivered the same. When contacted over the toll free number displayed in their website[protected] I was diverted and re-diverted for several times but failed to have any answer from them. Someone among them suggested me to drop a mail to the Nodal Officer. Even if I did the same I did not get any information from them regarding the delivery of my item.

Pramit Kumar Deb Burman
        Junior Research Fellow
        Department of Physics
        Indian Institute of Science
        Bangalore - 560012

HCL LAPTOP — No delivery

I have ordered a laptop from HCLstore. Before payment, miss sheenam from HCL used to call me daily regarding the advance payment. But after placing the order on 16th May. She stopped responding to any emails. Email id given on order is also fake and i have not got any kind of response from that id. Customer care is also not helping and they used to cut the call when i asked about the order status.
        Now no body is picking my calls and not replying yo my emails. I also asked for refund but again no reply. Their customer care number is also not free and they hanged up my call for hours without any reply..

Deepanker Verma
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased HCL Me series Laptop on 2nd January 2012 From M/s Chinar Enterprises, Bistupur (Jharkhand) under...
          Dear sir
          I have purchased a laptop with sr no 9111AE026811 dtd 29/11/11 ,dispatched the document on 6/12/11, received...

As, Promised by HCL Life Ree-Loaded offer 2011 I was to receive Gift of
          (A)Reebok Track suit & Shoes worth Rs.8299/-
          (B)McAfee Anti Virus CD with license for 3 years worth Rs.1999/- free
          (C)Ta ta Photon offer-Data Card of Rs.1499/- for Rs.799/- only
          I received (A)
          I did not received (B) and (C).

My e mail Id is :[protected]@gmail.com
          My mbl. no. is [protected]

HCL ME L 1015 — ANTI VIRUS

LAST MONTH I PURCHASE A HCL ME LAPTOP (SR. NO. 7111AE916799) ON DATE 18 AUG 2011. DEALER SAID ME THREE YEAR FREE ANTI VIRUS OF KASPERSKY WILL COME FROM COMPANY BY CORRIAR IN A MONTH BUT ANY CORRIAR STILL NOT REACHED TO ME.

HCL ME — did not received mcafee antivirus

I HAVE PURCHESED ME LAPTOPS ON[protected], INVOICE NO.2011-12/RH3501 WHEN THERE WAS DIWALI OFFER.TILL NOW I DID NOT GET ADDITIONAL MC. CAFE ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION CDs. SO KINDLY SEND MY CDs AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Hcl Laptop — Poor service center

Myself Nadeem Khan from 1/ 28, Gali no.7, Maujpur,Delhi, I have submitted complain regarding my laptop...

SIR/MADAM,
            I HAVE PURCHASED A HCL LAPTOP FM LAPCOM COMPUTERS,
            NEHRU PALACE,DELHI ON 18/8/09.ON THAT TIME AN OFFER OF 1 REEBOK T-SHIRT AND ONE HOME THEATER WORTH RS.2000/-,3 YEARS WARRANTY WAS OFFERED TO COSTUMERS BY HCL COMPANY ON OCCASION OF INDEPANDENCE DAY. DEALER COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE GIFT WITHIN 15 DAYS AT MY HOME BUT EVEN AFTER MANY OF TELEPHONE/EMAILS/ PERSONALLY VISITS TO DEALER AND PASSES MORE THAN TWO YEARS NO ANY GIFT NOR ANY SATISFACTORILY REPLY RECEIVED TO FM DEALER/COMPANY

I HAVE SPENT ABOUT 1100 RS.ON PHONE/INTERNET/AUTO FARE FOR CONTACTING WITH DEALER AND HCL COMPANY AND
            SUFFERS A LOTS MENTAL DISTURBANCE/ HARASSMENT FOR ABOVE MATTER
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased a HCL laptop from nehru place S.S.D.N Infosolutions and also got the Mcafee with the subscription for 3 years
              from past 4 days i am trying to install mcaffe but it is not getting activated , i have tried requesting a lot with the manger Mr Ravi from S.S.D.N Infosolutions for providing the assistance for the software they are not ready to help me out anything finally after a long conversation they give the number for HCL support (number [protected]) and ask us to speak to them, when i tried calling HCL they took remote of the laptop and worked for a long time and unable to activate Mcafee they just told me that they will install a Dump in the laptop for mcaffe then it will be working fine.I had spoke to Mr Ravi from SSDN Infosolutions and try to get the things resolved but he told me that he will install the mcaffe , then i got a call from HCL Mr Deepak who took the remote and asking me to wait he also worked for a long time and unable to resolve the Mcafee issue .I told him that Mr Ravi will help me out in giving the Mcafee cd then Mr deepak refused me to go to the dealer and also told me if i will go get the mcaffe installed My laptop will be out of the Support boundaries of HCL .Mr deepak asked me to send the snapshot of error code on hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com & [protected]@hcl.in and ask me to wait for two weeks i told him that i need to speak to the supervisor they simply refused and told me cannot transfer the call .Now the HCL people are not even behaving well or unable to give me a solution for Mcafee installtion.

Please help me out with the solution as i am really frustated with the misbehave and irresponsive nature of HCL Staff

Saurabh Mongia
              Aug 13, 2020
              i m having a problem towards my mcafree my num is [protected]
              The same thing has happened with me also and Mr. Saurabh and as a coincidence i also purchased from SSDN. They told me that Mc afee CD will be delivered to me at home but till date this has not happed. I bought this laptop in oct 2011.

...

poor customer support

Myself Gaurav Kumar residing at Faridabad, I have submitted complain regarding my laptop battery on 28/10/2011. Person came from HCL to attend complain on 8/11/2011 (after 10 days) .He took laptop battery for change. but , till date they haven't deliver my laptop battery to me, they couldn't say me that when they would be able to delivering my laptop back. the details of my laptop are :-
                Machine Sr. No. - 2111AE707421
                Complain I.D. - [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                kindly request them and ask when you give my laptop give me finel date go on that day if he can not give you told him i gave you 1 week to solve my problem if he did not then go to consumer court with slip when he hand handle the laptop he gave you aslip go with that silp and complaine to consumer court and told about your problem and told him to help you if you need any sujesment from me then email me on [protected]@gmail.com
                Thanx Chandan for your suggestion, I will do same.

Nadeem Khan

Driver

How to get driver for windows 7 for hcl laptop... my machine sr. No. - 7073A1036431 product code - LX INFINITI POWERLIE 9500 MT My email [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir

i am totally getting frustrated because of bought hcl laptop, last one and half year back i bought hcl laptop,once one year completed i extend
                  my warranty also, last 3 months before i had a problem in my laptop its not switch on, i submit to hcl care in Chennai, afterwards still i am not
                  getting even one call from that side, Daily i call them and ask status they are lying with lot o[censored]seless information, finally now they told me
                  motherboard problem, so they don't have spare parts for my model, but still they are not give proper solution and they are not ready to deliver my laptop
                  financially , work wise i am getting lot of problem because of this, so please guide me, how can i get solution for my problem legally.

Kadhiravan.A
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Sangram kumar Jena, C/o. Basudev Das, At.- Hatasahi, Po- Mandari, Via- Bari, Dist.- Jajpur....
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                    i send my laptop on 1st august 2011 to service center. The problem was that i can't recieve my laptop....
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Myself Subhasis Mondal residing at Durgapur, I have submitted my laptop for servicing to a service center of kolkata situated near ice sketing ring on the date - 04/07/2011, but , till date they haven't deliver my laptop to me, they couldn't say me that when they would be able to delivering my laptop back. the details of my laptop are :- Machine Sr. No. - B093AE172023
                    Product Code - AE1V0151N
                    Product Description - HCL LEAPTOP 38

HCL LAPTOP — Poor Customer Service

I had purchased a HCL Laptop on 15,August 2009, from Madhyamgram Great Eastern. I suppose to get a gift on purchase of that item. Till date i did not received that gift from Great Eastern. I suppose to get gift from HCL also but that too also not received yet. While purchasing the product, Great Eastern promise me to give the gift within 3 days. Now they are just lingering to give the gift. Very poor service in term of customer handling.
                    ur servuce is very bad and my DVD-drive is not working i complain at a service center in meerut.But they was not listion .And ofter some days my worentty period would be finish, tell me what can i do...

HCL — Bad Customer Service

Dear All

This is kind your Information that My HCL Laptop was Not working that,y . Given to HCL Service Centar U.P, Noida, Sec-2, Service Order No:- [protected]. Becose of This Laptop Buy before Two Month and I have Three year warrnty so HCL Service Center Not Given On Time Service So That,y Please Take Care About That

Rahul Haldhar

Dear Sir
                      Reference to invoice No NIPL/SI/3323 Book No 67 Dated 17/02/2011
                      I have purched a HCL Note book coral...
                      hi,
                      hcl is one of the company in worst service centers...recently i faced a problem with my laptop (dull screen )screen...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i had bougt a hcl laptop in last year december. but after one month i found some problem in cd drive on the laptop. it was not working . then i complain to hcl customer care. the customer care executive told me it will clearify within 48 hour. but no action taken by them .then i complain them again and again, finally after 20 days the service engineer came and cleary the problem
                      now again a major problem detected in same laptop and i allready complaind arround 6 or 7 times to hcl customer care but no action taken by them, and nothig support by hcl customer care, and this is very poor service by them and i am feeling so irritating now, because last two month i am calling continously but no action taken by hcl .
                      now i want to change my laptop and want minimum 50000 rupees panalty for very poor and dull servicing.
                      i also want back my phone calling charge .

kindly do the needful as soon possible

note: the product is also in warranty period

with regards