HCL Laptop

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Good

HCL Laptop Complaints & Reviews

Myself shivaleela a B.E student here by i request to help get driver cd for my laptop which i had pruchased on feb for which...

I had purchased a HCL LAPTOP 3002 SL NO B074AX200468 from Mittal's PC Junction at 96, Kirti Nager, Sector-15, Jharsa Road, Gurgaon. Tel:[protected] on 24- December-2007. In past six months this laptop has been to service centre twice. First it was the problem related to data card. The data card was not working at that time. The vendor "Mittal's PC Junction" themselves send this to service station & i received it back in aroud 10 days. I was told that engineers from bangalore have checked it & the data cards cannot work on this laptop because of some problem. Second time it again i have to send this to service centre at "Sector 8 Noida" because the battery backup was of only 45 minutes. They kept it for 5 days for replacement of battery & i had to fight ith them to get this back. They behave as if they had done some favor to me by keeping that laptop at their service centre. I was assured that the problem has been fixed but the problem still persist. The Backup has improved by 15 minutes.
Now, the third problem has come into picture. whenever i am loading any PC game the whole system shuts down & restarts. I just want to know from you people if i had paid for the laptop for keeping it at your service centre or to use it.

I don't need your services any more. I had enough of this and i just want my whole money back.

Hope that i will get a reply soon.

Thanking you,

Himanshu Paliwal
789, Sector-40
Gurgaon

I can not install the inbult modem for dialup cunnectionj. kindly send me the driver or how can i install the modem....

Hcl Laptop — key board [Resolved]

the fn key is functional without being pressed which leads to wrong typing.one has to press the fn key for typing it correctly....

Hcl Laptop — motherboard damage [Resolved]

I, anita, purchase a HCL laptop from DiGi Life ( GARG AUOT AGENCY), Bus Stand Chowk, Bye Pass Road, Palwal(Fbd.), i purchase...
    without pressing fn key working automaticaly
    because of this problem if i type normally letters type wrongly...

I have a HCL laptop and also HCL based operating system(wimdows xp) cd. I lost the key of that product(part no of the cd :ej 001362). I hope the best result from you.pls send the key of above mentiond operating system's cd key to my e-mail id.

[protected]@ yahoo.com
    your's faithfully,
    abihadali
    I Have HCL laptop, It's problem is that system works properly, without display.
    i hav to complain about my laptop touchpad .
    it is not working since 6 days .my laptop is under warrenty period . i install it's driver 5 times but it is not working yet.

my laptop information is as follows:
    hcl notebook:k21pdc
    s.no:6074ax515611

sir plz give me the information about it, what i hav do ?
    thanks sir,

abhishek
    Hi sir/madam,

I bought a HCL laptop before 1 year, till now i don't have any prolem with that i am happy with that too.
    But now I got a new prolem with that, the desktop(and all other screens) is rotated from landscape to protrait mode. I did R&D to turn back to Landscape mode but i failed to do so.
    Can you please help me to solve this problem.

I bought a HCL laptop before 2 year.
    now I got a problem related to graphics & Display problem.
    Pls help me for that
    My computer(laptop) is infected by virus in two week ago but i format him and instal Oparating System windows XP, but i lose three device exemple device audio, PCI, Video Controller (VGA Compatible) and 802.11 bg WLAN. I need to download those devise and to instal him in my computer.please help me. thanks
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have a HCL Latop ( NOTEBOOK L19 CMP ). I want Motherboard driver CD which I have lost & after formating my laptop I cant instal Sound & Video graphics for unavaliability of the Motherboard CD. Pls. advice how can I get it & is it possible to download from internet. Thanks.
    hello sir i am using hcl laptop from 2.5 years model C9509 CT 725 . Due to virus problems i formated it 5 months back . the showroom person said that drivers cd is missing and formated by using another cd. he said video controllers are not installed properly. when i use to install and play games it is showing that video is not supported (video controller VGA compatable is missing) .tell me the solution to fix it and how best i can play games.
    i have graphical problem with my leaptop during playing games, mostly cricket game of EA sport.
    hai!
    i have problem in tochpad of laptop.its not working and when i install driver from cd it internal eror and could not install. so plz solve it as soon as posible

Hcl Laptop — Laptop Services [Resolved]

I am using the HCL laptop for more than a year now, and i am expecting the HCL people to...

I bought HCL laptop three weeks back, I am using a data card for internet connection. Till yesterday it worked fine, but yesterday night I found that the images in internet explorer are blurred

I dont know why this had happened

Please let me know, if i can solve it myself(with out taking it to service center)

thanks in advance
      Hey Umakanth even i am facing the same problem yaarr...i bought HCL laptop 2 months agosomehow im not getting time to go to the SERVICE Center...:(
      Images in internet explorer are blurred

I dont know why this had happened

thanks in advance
      uttam p. chavan
      hi
      i want to buy a laptop there for i want some suggestion by you

Hcl Laptop — BATTERY PROBLEM [Resolved]

BATTERY BACK UP IS VERY LESS IN THE HCL LAPTOP. I WANT TO REPLACE THE BATTERY...

Hcl Laptop — Defect in Laptop [Resolved]

I had purchased the HCl laptop on the date 26 july 2007 from M/S Mark Computers Ltd., T-2357 2nd floor, Hardhayan singh road,...

Hcl Laptop — Service centre [Resolved]

Dear sir/madam,
        I bought a HCL laptop from new delhi 2 years ago. now i find my CD writer can not write when i used...
        I bought a HCL Laptop AX0K2101 through Surya Computers, Choolaimedu, Chennai on[protected]. Hardly I used this computer...

I HAVE PURCHASED A HCL LAPTOP ON 19.09.07 FROM THE E-ZONE, BUTLLER PLAZA, BAREILLY. BUT IWTHIN ONE MONTH THE CHARGIN PROBLEM OCCURED. SO I GAVE IT TO THE SERVICE CENTER ON 16.10.2007 FOR RECTIFICATION. THEY RETUIRENED IT TO ME ON 27.10.07 BUT THE PROBLEM CAME AGAIN ON 31.09.07 TILL THEN THEN THEY ARE TAKING TIME DAY BY DAY BUT I HAVE NOT GOT MY LAPTOP TILL TODAY I.E. 13.11.07.
        Aug 13, 2020
        I bought a HCL Laptop before 4mths, Now the system display is not working - It is in the battery saving mode itself the display brightness is coming.
        Sorry the Display brightness is not coming at all? Satish Kumar
        i buy hcl laptop march 2008. i face many problems . they will not install softwares complitly and they will not give any cd for me. physically the laptop will not joined properly. still i have many problems
        i have purchased a hcl laptop from out of delhi last 3-4 days.
        but there was some problem with charger so that please send me your service centres address in south delhi
        I HAVE PURCHASED A HCL LAPTOP ON 19.07.08 FROM THE WIZARD COMPUTER, GURGAON, BUT WITHIN TEN MONTH THE CHARGING PROBLEM OCCURED. SO I GAVE IT TO THE SERVICE CENTER, NOIDA. ON 27.04.2009 FOR RECTIFICATION. THEY RETUIRENED IT TO ME ON 06.05.09 AND SAYS WE CHANGE YOU BATERY. BUT THE PROBLEM CAME AGAIN ON 08.05.09 THEN I CALL THEM THEY SAYS WE DON'N HAVE BATTARY IN STOCK WHEN THE BATERY CAME THEN WE CALL YOU AFTER FOUR DAYS THEY CALL ME AND SAYS COME WITH LAPTOP WE CHANGE YOUR BATERY SECOND TIME AND THEN AFTER TWENTY DAYS I AM WRITING THE MAIL ON 01/07/09 BECAUSE MY LAPTOP BATERY BACK UP IS ONLY 15 MIN AFTER FULL CHARGING.PLEASE HELP ME.