HCL Technologies — treated bad during interview

NiceVetri on Dec 5, 2018
Recently i visited one of your branches in chennai. After showing the call letter mail also they didn't allow me. The interviewer did n't send mail to the gate. I don't have the interviewer number. I was waiting for 45 minutes in gate.
I came from distance place. And i wasted one full day and rs: 4000 due to your improper arrangements.
Afterthat also i didn't meet the mentioned interviewer. He send another one person who already conducted one interview for me in bengaluru. Without taking interview he rejected me.
In the first interview in bengaluru actually i did well. There also i didn't meet the interviewer. The interview was taken by the second person only.
In 1998 itself i published a book in c+ for rural students.in an instituition, 5 batches of students got passed due to me in c+. Because before that, continuously the students failed in that subject. And i worked in industry for 7 years in c+.
But in the interview in your company i was rejected. It is a great joke of the year.
I am the first graduate in my family. And i am from rural village. Moreover i worked as a professor in an university.
But the people in hcl treated me very bad.
Thanks for showing your original face.
Hereafter don't send any mails from your company. I blocked your company in my contacts list.
Thanks for blocking me in your contacts list. :)

[Dec 05, 2018] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Right, HCL has really bad HR staff somewhat same happened with me. I need to ask something please drop your email or reply me sanjuchicago@rediffnail.com
NiceVetri's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 6, 2018