HDB Financial Services — status not updated in cibil

paramjeet1 on Feb 16, 2018
We have partnership firm as the name of jopa incorporation in which my partner jolly thomas took the loan without my knowledge. We closed that firm in 2015. When i applied loan for my personal need my cibil showing bad credit due to that.. When i contact indore hdb office they told me jolly is not paying on time & you are guranteer in that accont. Same day i paid all the dues with all your charges, they assure me that will reflect in my account in 30 days. But still my cibil score showing delay from hdb bank. Pls do it with mmediate effect. & inform cibil accordingly.
Paramjeet singh
Loan ac no 599855

[Feb 16, 2018] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by paramjeet1, Feb 16, 2018
current status is showing they r not even responding to Cibil. that ignorance is Having Negative effect on my personal Account.

status not updated in cibil
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks for your cooperation. Hdb Bank Has reslove That Issue..
Hello Friends,
Now Recent update was Hdb finance Fail To Update the cibil now They are now Protecting Their Employees.they said you are the Co-applicant in Jopa Incorporation in which mr jolly thomas not paid the dues on time. But When i asked if i was the co-appicant according to you.. How Many Times You Call For Your Payment? But They Have no Answer. When i saw in my Cibil Than I Personally Called Them And Clear all Dues But Insted of Supporting me. They Are Now Talking about Rules and regulation.pls beware of that Bank, better avoid any loan from That.highly incoperative and hopeless services.

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    HDB Financial Services - status not updated in cibil