[Resolved] Healthkart — duplicate product after mixing it's like a water

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Shivam818 on Dec 14, 2018
Dear team
I purchased labraba mass gainer before 2 months but uts is a local product my friend is also using this but it was mixing very well but this one is like a water this is fraud. Which has been done by healthkart rajouri garden from where i purchased i will put a complaint against this in consumer court also kindly initiate refund or provide me original because of it m facing health issues also my contact no is-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HealthKart Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Dear Shivam,

We wish to inform you that Healthkart only deals in 100% genuine and authentic products. However to check the authenticity you can scan the barcode of the product with barcode scanner application. Should there be any more doubt, you may share the batch no. and other product details with the manufacturer itself.

Also note as per our return policy opened & used products are not eligible for return.

For any further assistance please feel free to reach us at[protected].(Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM).

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!

Comments

I bought green tea, calcium and multivitamin. And I want to return my oder. I don't open seal this product .
This product bar code HKA[protected]
I want to return this oder bcz I don't need this product that's why plz pick up this product.
I cancelled a order of rs 6013 on 19 dcmbr 2018.Now also i didnt get my money back.what is this?? I want my mony back within 24 hours.otherwise i will go to another way.
Pls do the needfull.

Thnking you
Sourav mahapatra

Hi...I am Dhananjay I want to cancel my order I have mistakenly place this order I want to buy another product..so consider my request..order ID HKA[protected]

4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001
    Healthkart - duplicate product after mixing it's like a water