[Resolved]  Healthkart — money deducted from account but order not placed

Today on 28 january 2019, i have placed an order for ultimate nutrition iso sensation 93 5lb, chocolate fudge flavor. I have paid successfully using upi attached is the transaction details for your reference.
I have also taken the snapshot of the payment page.

Instead of successfully completing the payment, my order is not visible under the my order section of the profile in health kart mobile application.

Can you please look into this matter. Also my order is to be delivered within next 3- 5 working days i. E around sunday or monday.

Waiting for an early resolution to this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2019
I got a notification from home about my order and the order is finally showing in my orders now Thanks HK

[Jan 28, 2019] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dishant.anand Jan 28, 2019 image for transaction attached

HealthKart Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Dishant,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would request you to share your registered mobile number so that we can check the issue and update you on same accordingly.

For any further assistance please feel free to reach us at[protected].(Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM).

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!
HealthKart Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Dishant,

Thank you for the information.

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Whey protine have a fake supliment he doing a side effects on my liver pls refund and replace my product and give my money.
pls replace my product and return my money...
my contact no-[protected]
Loveable Boy Aakash's reply, Feb 1, 2019
pls return my product...

HealthKart
    HealthKart Phone
    HealthKart Address
    4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001