Hero Electric
Hero Electric

Hero Electric Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
50 Okhla Industrial Estate (Phase III)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Manufacturing Unit

Hero Electric, Phase VIII, Focal Point, Village Mangli, Ludhiana - 1410101 (Punjab) India
Tel: +91 16 1508 8571, +91 16 1508 8573
Fax: +91 16 1267 7955

ASC / Service Points

Orissa
M/s Aaditya Auto, Rayagada, Opp Railway Station, Raj Hotel Line Rayagada Odisha

M/s Ashesh Motors, Plot - No 1003 Bijupattanaik M, Paradeep

M/s Balajee Auto India, Sambalpur, C/O - Basanti Lodge, Aainthapalli, In Front Of Honda Showroom, Sambalpur - 768004

M/s Sheetal Shakti Enterprise, Kasipur, Keonjhartown In Front Of Petrol Pump, N. H. 215, Odisha Pin 758001

M/s Subhashree Automobile, Near SBI, Collage Suquare, Kakatpur, Puri, Odisha, 752108

M/s Subhashree Automobile (Sales Point), Plot No - Scr - 33, Boyonika Bhaban, Kharvel Nagar, Unit - 3, Bhubaneswar - 751001, Orisha

M/s Adarsh Sales Corp - Sales Point, Near Kamal Nursing Home, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Market Yard Road - 411037, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
1151, Mangalwar Peth, Station Road Near To Janta Bank, Talehaon Dabhade Station, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
Shop No. 4 Keshav Nagar Subhaprabhat Colony Opposite Sejal Park Kalewadi Road Chinchwad - Gaon Pune

M/s Vijay Accessories - Sales Point, 65/3 Karve Road Pune - 411004
+91 98 5015 2015

West Bengal
M/s Durgapur Enterprise, Benachity, PO - Aurobindo Avenue, Ps - Durgapur, Dist. - Burdwan, 713213, Durgapur
+91 93 3393 1910

M/s Maa Kali Automobiles, Po & Ps – Belda, Dist. - Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal, 721451

M/s Orko Automobiles, VILL. & Po - Bhupatinagar, Dist. - Purba Medinipur, 721425

M/s Rakes Automobiles, PO&PS - Gagarampur, Dakshinapur - 733124

Karnataka
M/s Jsb Power Sollutions, Kollegal, # 69 K - 4 Mgsv Collage Road Near Tuluk Panchayat, Koollegal, Ch Nagar, Karnataka, 571440

Tamil Nadu
M/s Just Go E Bikes, Chennai, 56, 2nd Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai

M/s Shanthi Motors,494 C, Thiyagi Kumaran St, Sukrawar Pet, Coimbatore - 1

Delhi
M/s Ms Harsh Motors, E3, Naya Kawi Nagar, Near Ram Leela Maidan, Jain Mati High School, Ghaziabad (U.P.)

M/s Ms Jai Mata Di Cycles Works, Bhim Nagar Chowk, New Railway Road, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana)

M/s Ms Lucky E Bikes, Patel Nagar, Little Angel School Road Near I. T. I, Sonepat (Haryana)

M/s Ms Raju Electric, Kitwari Road, Shekhpura, Palwal (Haryana)

M/s Ms Sr & Sons, 210/29 Ramgopal Colony Delhi Road Rohtak - 124001

Haryana
M/s Ms Mahender E Bikes, 1B/19 Near Hundustan Petrol Pump Neelam Bata Rd. Nit Faridabad 121005 (Haryana)

Puducherry
M/s Sri Lakshmi Electric Autos, 10, Jothiramalinga Adigal Street, Old Saram, Near Annamalai Hotel

View More Information...

Load

Hero Electric Complaints & Reviews

Hero Electric — Useless service [Resolved]

This is a complaint about Just Buy Cycles, Ashok Nagar in Chennai. I bought my Hero electric from them since they also provide...
From: Manish Johri
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:03 AM
To: '[protected]@heroelectric.in'
Cc:...

My father had bought a Hero Electric 250W scooter about a year back in Jorhat, Assam. Now the battery has become weak and we want to replace the same. But the dealer in Jorhat has been closed down. The scooter is the only mode of transport available for him and he is finding it very difficult in these circumstances. Please help us out.

My contact no is
+91 [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Sub : Complaint for Batteries on my Electric Bike, Model Hero electric Optima Plus.
    I am purchasing this e-bike, model optima plus on last year 9th July 2009. But, the Batteries were too bad condition. I don’t have any idea for this bike. But, Shop owner said and marketing me, that’s all. After, 3 months bike will going very slowly and complaint to shop owner and 1st service also taking. Owner said I complaint the manufacturer. Please wait I replace the batteries. But, I am not get the batteries, and bike condition also very poor. Full charge I am taking only just 15 km. By cycle can cross my bike slowly.

Please replace the batteries. This is my humble request. I am not satisfied for purchasing to this bike.

This is my full address and call me on any time. Otherwise, I am sending a notice by consumer court by manufacturer and shop owner.

Sorry for inconvenience. Thanking you.

By,
    I. ABBAS KHAN
    Aug 13, 2020
      Sir/ Madam,

In the month of October, 2009, I had purchased a battery bike in Kolkata from one the authorized...
      I am an user of HERO WAVE DX . I purchased it from your dealer 5351 ( SUR ENTERPRISES, CHANDANNAGAR, HOOGHLY, 712136 on 29th...

From, DATED: 03/03/10
      P.MURALEEDHARAN PILLAI, E-57, CHATTERPUR EXTENSION
      NEW DELHI 110074. TEL.[protected], [protected].
      Owner of hero electric optima plus having frame serial no[protected],Motor serial no[protected],Charger no :- [protected], purchased on 12/08/09
      To,
      1. HERO ELECTRIC, 50, OKHALA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE-III, NEW DELHI-110020.
      2. KAMAL AUTOMOBILES, 313, NAVRATTAN BUILDING, NEAR IDBI BANK, VASANTKUNJ ROAD,MAHIPALPUR,NEW DELHI- 37

Act of omission/cheating to customer leading to fatal accident
      I have purchased the above said vehicle from your dealer at Chattarpur on his verbal commitment that he will repair and service the vehicle from the sales outlet itself as his boys go to the service sender every day. Only thing needed is to leave the vehicle with him one day in advance and pickup a day after. This was quite suiting to me as this was to be used by my son who is studying in senior secondary school. He got the sales done with a laughing face but shown a souring face when it came to delivering the promise.
      1. At least 4 times he refused to accept the vehicle narrating various reasons. Finally he accepted the vehicle on my reminding him of the commitment. So we could not get the first servicing done in time.
      2. He returned the vehicle after a week with great pressure. But without the charger.
      3. After three four rounds we got a charger of different model and old/repaired.
      4. He has exchanged the charger with an old one( not the same serial no or model which was given)
      5. On reporting the mismatch he again asks to go to Mahipalpur and finally told that the charger returned is the charger given for servicing.
      6. Two of the service coupons are removed with one having data written without seal, and the other totally blank
      7. There are no entries on the service/ maintenance records.
      All the above would have been fine if the vehicle had worked fine to my kid.
      1. On 28 Jan 2010 my son took out the vehicle to proceed for his tuition. Within a span of 500 meters he met with a fatal accident on a vacant road after a gutter. He broke his left leg. He was narrating that the front wheel was wobbling tremendously and he lost control. As he was not touching the vehicle even after getting cured, I was getting more sceptical about the present generation for their negligence to free facilities.
      2. I checked up the vehicle on 28th of Feb. as it was my Rs.25000/- which was draining out
      3. To my surprise the vehicle came out from service had a serious problem. The front wheel wobbles heavily on hitting a small stone or a gutter. It vibrates in such a speed that the balance will be lost if a sudden break is put.
      There is definitely a defect in material and workmanship amounting to fatal accident/death.
      1. There is all the possibility that some parts are cannibalised with old/defective ones.
      2. The front shock absorber seems to be not working
      3. No serving is done by a service centre rather than collecting the coupons
      4. No quality measures in service centre
      God has saved the life of my son. Hero electric team tried to kill him. My son has to be cautious throughout his life with his broken knee.
      Who is responsible for the medical bills and the sufferings we had?
      never ever think to buy Hero Optima

Dear Sir ,
        My daughter Farha Tarannum purchased a Hero electric optima plus,
        against bill no.863, dt ,16/05/2009,receipt no.1070 from
        B-13/3,Asafali road,New Delhi-110002,tel:23250139.It had been taken
        for all the services required,according to the given time table but
        the service/Maintenance Record page had never been filled by the
        authority at service centre.On 3rd service even the coupon had not
        been filled.
        After 6 months in early November09, the vehicle stopped abruptly and
        carried to the workshop.The attend told us that wiring is short
        circuited and melted, you have over roded it and I have corrected the
        wiring.After that it is stopping every time.Some one in the workshop
        suggested that its overload switch is not working and we ask them to
        change.They told us that the switch was not in the stock you have to
        come some time later.After that they are doing nothing and telling us
        to use the scooty without the switch.Three months have been passed in
        this way the vehicle is standing idle, who is responsible?We have
        suffered very much .Please help us.Thanks

Yours
        Habib ur Rehman
        F/O,Farha Tarannum,
        511,Main Road,Jafarabad,
        DELHI-110053,
        Tel-[protected]
        aapki service achchinahi he
        pls contec
          On 10th May, 2009, I detected that my Hero Maxi's battery was overheated after charging and I rushed to Siddhi Vinayak...