Hero Electric
Hero Electric

Hero Electric Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
50 Okhla Industrial Estate (Phase III)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Manufacturing Unit

Hero Electric, Phase VIII, Focal Point, Village Mangli, Ludhiana - 1410101 (Punjab) India
Tel: +91 16 1508 8571, +91 16 1508 8573
Fax: +91 16 1267 7955

ASC / Service Points

Orissa
M/s Aaditya Auto, Rayagada, Opp Railway Station, Raj Hotel Line Rayagada Odisha

M/s Ashesh Motors, Plot - No 1003 Bijupattanaik M, Paradeep

M/s Balajee Auto India, Sambalpur, C/O - Basanti Lodge, Aainthapalli, In Front Of Honda Showroom, Sambalpur - 768004

M/s Sheetal Shakti Enterprise, Kasipur, Keonjhartown In Front Of Petrol Pump, N. H. 215, Odisha Pin 758001

M/s Subhashree Automobile, Near SBI, Collage Suquare, Kakatpur, Puri, Odisha, 752108

M/s Subhashree Automobile (Sales Point), Plot No - Scr - 33, Boyonika Bhaban, Kharvel Nagar, Unit - 3, Bhubaneswar - 751001, Orisha

M/s Adarsh Sales Corp - Sales Point, Near Kamal Nursing Home, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Market Yard Road - 411037, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
1151, Mangalwar Peth, Station Road Near To Janta Bank, Talehaon Dabhade Station, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
Shop No. 4 Keshav Nagar Subhaprabhat Colony Opposite Sejal Park Kalewadi Road Chinchwad - Gaon Pune

M/s Vijay Accessories - Sales Point, 65/3 Karve Road Pune - 411004
+91 98 5015 2015

West Bengal
M/s Durgapur Enterprise, Benachity, PO - Aurobindo Avenue, Ps - Durgapur, Dist. - Burdwan, 713213, Durgapur
+91 93 3393 1910

M/s Maa Kali Automobiles, Po & Ps – Belda, Dist. - Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal, 721451

M/s Orko Automobiles, VILL. & Po - Bhupatinagar, Dist. - Purba Medinipur, 721425

M/s Rakes Automobiles, PO&PS - Gagarampur, Dakshinapur - 733124

Karnataka
M/s Jsb Power Sollutions, Kollegal, # 69 K - 4 Mgsv Collage Road Near Tuluk Panchayat, Koollegal, Ch Nagar, Karnataka, 571440

Tamil Nadu
M/s Just Go E Bikes, Chennai, 56, 2nd Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai

M/s Shanthi Motors,494 C, Thiyagi Kumaran St, Sukrawar Pet, Coimbatore - 1

Delhi
M/s Ms Harsh Motors, E3, Naya Kawi Nagar, Near Ram Leela Maidan, Jain Mati High School, Ghaziabad (U.P.)

M/s Ms Jai Mata Di Cycles Works, Bhim Nagar Chowk, New Railway Road, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana)

M/s Ms Lucky E Bikes, Patel Nagar, Little Angel School Road Near I. T. I, Sonepat (Haryana)

M/s Ms Raju Electric, Kitwari Road, Shekhpura, Palwal (Haryana)

M/s Ms Sr & Sons, 210/29 Ramgopal Colony Delhi Road Rohtak - 124001

Haryana
M/s Ms Mahender E Bikes, 1B/19 Near Hundustan Petrol Pump Neelam Bata Rd. Nit Faridabad 121005 (Haryana)

Puducherry
M/s Sri Lakshmi Electric Autos, 10, Jothiramalinga Adigal Street, Old Saram, Near Annamalai Hotel

View More Information...

Load

Hero Electric Complaints & Reviews

This is Elumalai([protected]) from Chennai, Tamilnadu Nadu. 7 month before I purchased HERO NYX(TN13V2815) from thanya motors Chennai. 5 days before I went showroom for my second service. Showroom technician said it is motor complaint, you need to replace, and showroom manager said it's not covered under warranty.. I'll send mail to Hero company, I will change the motor if company gives approval. Otherwise you need to pay.
Now what can I do ... I'm a milk delivery man ... scooter is necessary... that's why I purchased your product..and I trusted your company.. not even one year completed I'm facing this issue...till now my bike is not delivered back to me.. kindly help me
Sep 29, 2021

We book electric scooter on date 13 Aug 2021 booking no. HE-Live[protected]
    please confirm delivery date

thanks
    sunil vashishtha
    Sep 29, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pls inform perfect teqnition in Hyderabad
      My no [protected]
      Sep 25, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We purchased Optima LA on[protected] from Dwarika Motors, Address - Dwarika Mor, Station Pillar No. 810 " Frame serial no. [protected], Motor Serial no. HEFL[protected]", But we have issue on battery & charger, charger is not working. We came here to replace charger but agency refused to replace & told it will take more than 7 days and also not accepting bike for service. Plz you tell me how can bike charged without charger. Kindly help to resolve this issue of charger battery issue.

Yours faithfully
        Arvind Kumar Singh
        Mob. No. [protected]
        Sep 16, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello I had booked Hero Electric Photon scooter in July, But still not received dealer informing that he is not getting scooters from company. Dealer name is Samarth motors Shirur
          Sep 14, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy hero optima hx dual battery last week. I have a problem.when battery is full charge I go for ride at only 5-6 kilometres battery indicator is come to 0.
            Sep 14, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I bought hero electric bike on March, 2021. All others I am satisfied but with brakes I am totally disappointed. Even if I apply both the brakes the vehicle is not stopping. If I travel in traffic, then it's a very big problem. Most of the time I am hitting the vehicle which is standing before. Please proceed a solution for this brake issue
              Sep 13, 2021

Battery complaint
                Purchased on:14/09/19 from Evergreen motors Vadakkal Alappuzha.
                I purchased a scooter having...

I have purchased hero optima on friday and ran it 30 km but battery indicator is not showing low battery
                Sep 12, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I bought a hero bike in vellore tamilnadu. but the bike met an accident for this bike i want to replace a new bike for this...

We bought hero electric scooter optima LK from kottayam on 17th June 2021. It shows full charge and we are not able to use it even for 4km. We called the agent and they said to bring it to the shop to check battery. On the way, he was not able to reach and they brought another charge to bring my son to the shop. Again it has problem and we informed. They can't do anything. Can you take it back and return the money. We will look for another company. My contact #0091 [protected]
                  Sep 11, 2021

I book hero optima before 2 months but i dont get
                    Sep 10, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Battery indicator work does not well.
                      Sep 09, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchase heroelectro on 07 Mar21.Dealer.for servicing of e bike.he give many excuse regard servicing of e bike.lastly he kept cycle for 3-4 day for servicing saying he has no spoke causing inconvenience to me.it is clearly shows the defecency of service of company.
                        Sep 06, 2021

Dear sir/ mam
                          Sub=regarding battery change
                          I have purchased the hero flash electric scooter from...

My charger is in warrenty period, dealer has sent it to ludhiana unit for rectification but they said it will take 15-20 days for return .my compaint is that how we run our scooty for 20 days even company & dealer both didn't provide us another charger as backup for 20 days . I didn't recommend another person to purchase scooty from Hero electric.
                          Kindly revert asap
                          Thx
                          Sep 01, 2021

Optima le
                            Not work out bettery
                            Warranty not change may bettry.
                            For hero electric
                            Sep 01, 2021

Dear sir/Madam
                              I Radha Mohan Nayak from Jagannath Prasad Block, Ganjam district, Odisha purchased a hero optima HX...
                              I purches hero electrcic flash on 3/4/2021 at deoli from tonk dealer of hero electric.but still i not get bill of scoty and...

Dear sir
                              My name is Nagaraju
                              I have ordered hero electric optima hx dual battery on[protected] by my wife name Bhagya sree for an amount of rs 2999/- through hero electric website. But I can't get it by[protected] they mentioned order will be delivered within 45days) .So when I am contacting them through mail for my booking amount refund, they said that " Provide your cancel cheque we will refund your amount" . Then I sent my cancel cheque for refund on[protected]. But they can't gave any update regarding my money.
                              My booking mail-id [protected]@gmail.com