Hero Electric
Hero Electric

Hero Electric Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
50 Okhla Industrial Estate (Phase III)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Manufacturing Unit

Hero Electric, Phase VIII, Focal Point, Village Mangli, Ludhiana - 1410101 (Punjab) India
Tel: +91 16 1508 8571, +91 16 1508 8573
Fax: +91 16 1267 7955

ASC / Service Points

Orissa
M/s Aaditya Auto, Rayagada, Opp Railway Station, Raj Hotel Line Rayagada Odisha

M/s Ashesh Motors, Plot - No 1003 Bijupattanaik M, Paradeep

M/s Balajee Auto India, Sambalpur, C/O - Basanti Lodge, Aainthapalli, In Front Of Honda Showroom, Sambalpur - 768004

M/s Sheetal Shakti Enterprise, Kasipur, Keonjhartown In Front Of Petrol Pump, N. H. 215, Odisha Pin 758001

M/s Subhashree Automobile, Near SBI, Collage Suquare, Kakatpur, Puri, Odisha, 752108

M/s Subhashree Automobile (Sales Point), Plot No - Scr - 33, Boyonika Bhaban, Kharvel Nagar, Unit - 3, Bhubaneswar - 751001, Orisha

M/s Adarsh Sales Corp - Sales Point, Near Kamal Nursing Home, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Market Yard Road - 411037, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
1151, Mangalwar Peth, Station Road Near To Janta Bank, Talehaon Dabhade Station, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
Shop No. 4 Keshav Nagar Subhaprabhat Colony Opposite Sejal Park Kalewadi Road Chinchwad - Gaon Pune

M/s Vijay Accessories - Sales Point, 65/3 Karve Road Pune - 411004
+91 98 5015 2015

West Bengal
M/s Durgapur Enterprise, Benachity, PO - Aurobindo Avenue, Ps - Durgapur, Dist. - Burdwan, 713213, Durgapur
+91 93 3393 1910

M/s Maa Kali Automobiles, Po & Ps – Belda, Dist. - Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal, 721451

M/s Orko Automobiles, VILL. & Po - Bhupatinagar, Dist. - Purba Medinipur, 721425

M/s Rakes Automobiles, PO&PS - Gagarampur, Dakshinapur - 733124

Karnataka
M/s Jsb Power Sollutions, Kollegal, # 69 K - 4 Mgsv Collage Road Near Tuluk Panchayat, Koollegal, Ch Nagar, Karnataka, 571440

Tamil Nadu
M/s Just Go E Bikes, Chennai, 56, 2nd Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai

M/s Shanthi Motors,494 C, Thiyagi Kumaran St, Sukrawar Pet, Coimbatore - 1

Delhi
M/s Ms Harsh Motors, E3, Naya Kawi Nagar, Near Ram Leela Maidan, Jain Mati High School, Ghaziabad (U.P.)

M/s Ms Jai Mata Di Cycles Works, Bhim Nagar Chowk, New Railway Road, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana)

M/s Ms Lucky E Bikes, Patel Nagar, Little Angel School Road Near I. T. I, Sonepat (Haryana)

M/s Ms Raju Electric, Kitwari Road, Shekhpura, Palwal (Haryana)

M/s Ms Sr & Sons, 210/29 Ramgopal Colony Delhi Road Rohtak - 124001

Haryana
M/s Ms Mahender E Bikes, 1B/19 Near Hundustan Petrol Pump Neelam Bata Rd. Nit Faridabad 121005 (Haryana)

Puducherry
M/s Sri Lakshmi Electric Autos, 10, Jothiramalinga Adigal Street, Old Saram, Near Annamalai Hotel

View More Information...

Load

Hero Electric Complaints & Reviews

I am hereby sending a mail to register a complaint regarding a hero electric scooter dealership. I have booked an electric...
I am fed-up with optima scooter as material used such as Fibre, Shock Absorbers and Drumplates are of dub standard. If broken...

I bought a Hero optima HX from Narayani Motors, Brahmapur, Ganjam, Odisha. That electric bike is not working after 5 day of servicing period. I am unable to take the bike to the servicing place because my place is 95 km from the servicing place. I called the Narayani Motors authorised person to repair my bike send a guy to repair it. I called to the the owner and he agreed to send a guy to my location even I agree to pay service charge and the extra charge of transportation of the guy but he is not sending the guy and do not picking my call now.
Jul 22, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
After posting complaint hero authorised dealer sent a mechanic and took controller and assured to give a new controller but 1+ month passed away till now have not given the controller. I called the dealer many time but he lie me to send mechanic this day that day.

R/sir,

i have purchased hero electric bike (atriya) on dtd. 18/07/2021, and as per dealer and area manager...

I purchased two electric NYX models. One was in Jan 2021 and one was this month. The Jan 2021 model worked well upto last 2 month and then started giving battery problem. When one battery is completely drained and other one is put it shows discharge and does not work.

Same issue happened with other NYX. Dealer misbehaved with us saying that fault is ours. On call he admitted it's a defect from company side and rectified it. Yet again the same issue. Now I have to wait again 1 more week for the dealer person to come and service as local team unable to provide service.
    Jul 22, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My 1st battery Lithium ion battery Battery 1 out to two batteries one is not working. I gave to Guntur Dealer on 31st May 2021.
      It was purchased on 15/5/2021

ph.[protected] mob.[protected]
      Battery No.HE-GNF[protected]
      Jul 20, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1 Battery performance reduced.

2 LED Headlight bulb unavailable.

3 space under seatlock damaged.
        Jul 19, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With in two month my hero electric scooter's digital meter display problem . screen blank can not see any think. my showroom can not co operate with us. what can I do? Please change digital display or repair it as soon as possible. we can not any think . so we have badly problem. please help us. Contact: Ph-[protected]. Mail.: [protected]@gmail.com
          Jul 16, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your agency was very poor service and very bad behaviour hajipur paswanchowk
            Jul 16, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I visited Hero Electric showroom Ashta on 18/07/2021 and get my Hero Electric optima HS 500 serviced but the mentioned issue still continue. Please take the issue seriously.

Kapil Prajapati
            Mob No [protected]

One month back dealer taken battery as battery is not working. Till today no replacement
              Jul 14, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have a problem with its motor, motor noice change after 2-5 km . Motor noice very bad . Since last two days I complain our...

Our scooty have a battery issue and not charging since one weak. We continue go to the dealer last five or six days but he does not solve it and even not behave properly, always he have an silly excuse and its effect my work so please take some action against it .
                Jul 13, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased flash e5 lithium ion scooter on 10th May 2020 from Abir Enterprise, Panchghora more, Katwa, West Bengal. From the beginning their service is very unprofessional and they treat me like begger. Recently after doing servicing from there suddenly I observed my mileage almost half. Then I checked my battery and shocked they cheated me. They replaced with old battery. I went there to lodge the complain but first they ignore. Then I thread to legal action. After that they told me like your battery was damaged so we replaced. Is it hero service? Without informing me my no issues battery changed with even old battery? After that I invent my original battery just beside the table. I did check serial number and it's correct but they are not ready to gave me back. Now I want new battery with dealer apologize. I'll wait for 10 days after that I'll go for police action.
                  Jul 09, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Optima purchased last eight months but charge properly please solve our problem
                    Jul 06, 2021

Sir

It is to inform you that I purchased hero ZionLX with (Lithium batteries) Chassis No DH[protected] on dated 14.11.2020 from your Quetta Motorcycle since last one month I am facing mutiple problem but (the manger just keep making excuses again and again, keep increasing days )

1 lock of seat not working

2 Meter is not showing correct reading (six month before I inform)

3 Meter is not working

I visited Quetta Motorcycle 9 Ghandhi road Dehradun five to six time but none of these problem was resolve .Now one more issue is coming that related to charging its shows full charge after .5 hour(30mnt) and bike is not running more then one kilometer .we bought it with lithium battery but still the result is so poor therefore you are totally failed to resolve my problem of bike and you have to do needfu
                      Jul 03, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I had done order optima hs at 21 may but at this time no response by dealer and company I make call but no response give only...

Sir myself Iswar Chandra Patra, [protected], from Odisha, balasore, bhograi block, 756036
                        My e bike is out of order from few days before warrenty period.But the dealer of near showroom (SHREE JAGANNATH MOTORS, Jayanagar chhak, bhograi, balasore, Odisha, 756036) has no response.
                        Plz help us.
                        Jul 01, 2021

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I bought two days before Hero Electric OPTIMA HX S12b model at one of the showroom at Chennai, Tamilnadu.
                          One of the...
                          Dikky lock has been broken needs to be replaced...
                          I have Display issue while purchase. When obstacles came my display of in running then I use side stand for vibration, like...