Hero MotoCorp

Marseille 01, France
1 My glamour motorcycle open by wash man for service
2 paint protection not available in showroom or services centre
3 misbehave with superviser

[Nov 15, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Singapore, Singapore
    Byke service not provide about Mobil change

[Nov 14, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the unpleasant experience. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Istanbul, Turkey
      I took a bike from your company and did not give the fifth free service date and I was not able to go to the service because it was a corona.Now when enquired about the free service I was told that it could not be done and that the explanation was that they did not inform me what to do to get the fifth free service now.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Patna, Bihar
        Sir yesterday i booked my vehicle for servicing, After servicing i found at home that engine oil is still blackish in colour and oil is also less. so i want to recheck my vehicle. on monday 15/11/2020 or 16/11/2020 . Mob.[protected]

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

D
          Nov 13, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          My self s ramakrishna, bike no -AP39DL3881. My battery was sent to warranty a week back at mogalthur service center, I am not getting clarity when I battery returns back, your service people are saying 15-30days. Is that time acceptable for your service norms. Resolve my issue immediately.

[Nov 13, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

So sorry to hear that. Kindly share your Dealer showroom name and state with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Nov 13, 2020
            Baik sticker problem purchase in 15 days
            Bike sticker complaint

Updated by Raju Sharmaan Nov 13, 2020 New bike purchase 15 din pahle Li thi sticker ukhadne Laga Hai Main Hero ke Showroom per Gaya Rama Motors unhone mana kar diya kab Nahin hoga

We can totally feel your disappointment. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer state with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

B
              Shillong, Meghalaya
              After purchase my bike model splendor+ special edition (OD02BE8734) but sorry to say that after 4 th service my all nickelling...
              Istanbul, Turkey
              When I was submitted my bike for servicing at "SIVA SANKAR MOTORS" near gajuwaka RTC depo, visakhapatnam 530011
              Contact...

L
              Tokyo, Japan
              With subject to the above, I wish to inform you that my father had purchased a hero honda vehicle passion plus on june 2009 with registration no TN75 A 9972 but the vehicle chassis no is different in RC book now I contacted to show room they informed me "we can do nothing" after repeatedly calling more than 10 days. They will also not respond my grievence properly, the vehicle is purchased from bharath motors marthandam in kanyakumari district . I hereby enclosed vehicle invoice and RC book for your kind reference. Kindly guide marthandam show room officials to address my grievances and rectify the above said error.

With regards,
              Lalu,
              Kollemcode,
              Mbl no: [protected] & [protected]

[Nov 12, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that. Kindly share your Dealer showroom name and state with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Islington, United Kingdom
                I have visited the Bright motors service center lucknow for the service of my bike and that time i have tell them each and...

I
                Singapore, Singapore
                I am Imran shaikh [protected] mari maestro MP 41 MW 4853 ka agyat forwheelar na picha se takkar mar di jissa mujha or family ko kuch chot aai or gadi ka grant damage ho gaya,
                Jo ki mana service center pa claim ka liya jams mar di ha,
                So jald se jald mari gadi thik mar mujha lota da.
                Maestro edge accident

[Nov 11, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Dealer showroom name and state on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Acton, United Kingdom
                  I purchased a Mastro edge 125 BS 4 bike. I am facing hues of problems. Service quality is very poor. I have complained to them about battery and self start related problems again and again but they couldn't help and cooperate. I feel harassed by this service center saying they can not resolve the problems. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Manu

[Nov 10, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

B
                    Dear HERO,

I had the worst experience ever.

1. When I am purchasing the Bike showroom executive...
                    T
                    Nov 9, 2020
                    Islington, United Kingdom
                    Hero Maestro Edge bearing registeration number TN/12R/0627 purchased during Oct/2016 at Sarathy Bikes Thiruninravur:602024.br...

Nov 9, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    My vehicle number is TN20X6672/Model speldor.
                    I have done routine service @ H.M.Motors, no:3, Arcot Road, Ganapthy Road, porur, chennai_600116 vide dated on 28.10.2020.
                    I highly disappointed after service my vehicle not started.
                    Kindly send mechanic & resolve the issues.

Please find attached herewith Tax Invoice bill for further process.

[Nov 09, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via Dealer is in the process and it will be resolved at the earliest.

Nov 8, 2020
                      Service

[Nov 08, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by prasadarun2974 Nov 08, 2020 Service quality is very poor. I complaint them battery and self start related problem again and again but they couldn't help and cooperate. I feel harassed by this service centre. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Email Id and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Nov 7, 2020
                        London, United Kingdom
                        Dear sir;

I have Hero I smart 110 Bike

I require to Bike head lamp cover i visit ted New Hero...
                        Nov 7, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I serviced my bike hr76f8147 2 time in last 10 days from j k rao hero motocorp hali mandi .I did engine work in extended warranty...

Nov 6, 2020
                        Dear sir/Mam,

Maine Mahaveer enclave Palam new delhi se Super Splinder (DL 9 S B Z 3035) purchase ki thi 04 Aug 2020 ko lekin purchaze karne se lekar ab tak mai kam se kam 5 time service centre me bike le ja chuka hun lekin bike ka chamber se lickage ka pblm ho raha hai jo ruk nhi raha. Mai aako last time info karna chah raha hun ki ya to meri bike ka koi permanent solution kiya jaye otherwise phir mujhe court jana paega kyun ki mai govt. Gob me hun mere pass itna samay hai nhi ki ek pblm ke liye bar bar chakar katna pade.
                        Mujhe aap reply karein ya call back karein [protected]

[Nov 06, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Dealer showroom name on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Nov 5, 2020
                          Tokyo, Japan
                          I had purchased Hero Pleasure + (VX) from M/S Sreedevi Motors, Kavali, Nellore (Dt), AP on 14/08/20. Temporary Reg. No. AP26YDTR4395,...