Hero MotoCorp Customer Care

1931

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (612)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

NLBhatt
I have purchased a scotty namely pleasure as on may, 2015. last servicing is now pending.in that time the self starter is out of order in two times. first time i called to the service centre. and they have repair it. after 3 months the same problem is occurred.in your service centre the washing system is very bed condition. please look into the matter and take necessary action accordingly.

shivansh123

I have already request you id[protected] related enquiry not clear till date sir i have purchase duet 11 sep. from your sub dealer e. a. motors his dealer is sunil motars charbagh lucknow i have submit amount but i have not received vehcle no. and rc and sunil motars demand me amt rs 692/-so please help us

Many many thanks
    Your faith fully
    Vinay kumar verma
    Mob-[protected]

Praar
      Sir
      Aapke A Block, Sector 58, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307 main koi sabhi se baat karne ko taiyar hae customer unless pass agar jata hae to unhe lagta hae ki koi free ki cheese lene aaya ho phone karo to phone uthate nahi aur utha let to information Dena uchit nahi samjhte aur rudali baat karenge
      Aap is par turan action le .
      Regards Prateek Gupta
      Mobile No [protected]
      Mail I'd [protected]@gmail.com

[email protected]
        Sir hero duet 2015-11 year of mfg it is 1000km runned, the problem is when the vehicle is not use only one day the self is not working other wise use the kick, how it is possible woman is resolve this problem, and use kick, we r complient nearest hero service which is loacated MVP COLONY VISAKHAPATNAM HERO RATNA MOTORS PLOT NO 90 SECTOR 1 MVP DOUBLE ROAD VISAKHAPATNAM ANDHRAPRADESH PHONE[protected], some times changed the battery, but till same reg no AP1DL01, ENGINE NO JFAAFGL0747, CHASIS NO MBLJF1ETFGLO747

Vijay Ahuja 9173
          Hello sir m vijay ahuja
          Last week m buy the mistro and today m going in company for the company folt demage so m give the my mistro he tell me the you are picup your mistro evening 6pm right now m calling the company the owner the company he talk me rafly and cant answering proparl and cut the phone
          Karnavi bikes nana chiloda ahmedabad this is the address of company so m requst to you plz action from owner of company i am dissapoit
          And he sold demage pcs of mistro 2pcs also see same folt in pcs the 2nd pcs is also standing in company

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Er Praveen Chourey
            Dear sir i want to state that i have purchased hero passion pro self m/w chasis no. mblha10awdhm13789 eng. no. ha10endhm44515 on 31/01/2014. within one year some technical probelm occured and engine block and piston has been changed workshop incharge told me there is some menufacturing fault and no need to worry but now i m facing same problems again. my bike is not running properly spark plug fouling occuring again and again. workshop mechanics are unable to solve the probelems. so if it is menufacturing fault than please help me to replace my motorcycle
            Praveen kumar chourey
            /o mr. manmohan chourey
            Mob-[protected]
            Email [protected]@gmail.com
            I have purchase splendor plush bike and Verry bad experience for seema motors verry poor service and not satisfied answer I have again and again visit for seema motors but not except my bike for service Please I request for you fast action for dealership

I hv taken the vehicle on 1st week of this month but still yet i have not yet received my invoice and RC.
            I have visited Dua Hero at Rourkela but they are not issued my invoice as well RC

paulujjwal
              Mysel[censored]JJWAL PAUL, residing in Agartala, Tripura (W). This is to inform that for the 2nd time I am having trouble with the newly purchased Hero HUNK motor-bike. It has been purchased from an Authorized dealer in Agartala, Tripura (West). First time it created a problem of sudden stop within 25 days of purchase. The complain ID was[protected]. Last time the bike has been repaired locally in the service center and delivered to me and again within 40 days some problem raised with the Gear-part. It was giving trouble while riding. The bike has been diagnosed with manufacturing fault as stated by TSM here. Complain has been already lodged with Hero-motocorp on dated 02.11.2016. the present complain ID is[protected]. This is quite intolerable and raising questions towards the goodwill of your company. This time I would not compromise and need a complete replacement of the bike. Either I would be forced to take some legal actions toward this issue. This can be case of customer harassment. Since, I have faith on the goodwill of your company so I am just waiting for your strong and immediate action.

Hi Team,

Recently for 6 months, i face this issue. Front tyre air get reduced upto 15 points in 2 days. When im checking i identified the very less gap between and tyre and rim(metal). I complained in last 2 services, but that technical person uunable to solve the problem

Jithinpv2016
                Eng.No. JF33AAFGM03048
                Hero duet

To
                Hero motocorp ltd.

Sub:- Complaint against your Kannur dealer VOLKER MOTORS Thazhechovva, Dealer code -11635

I purchased hero duet on 14/03/2016 from above cited dealer, I point out a complaint of vibration from front wheel after two days from purchase. Your dealer give reply complaint will dispel next service. Now I completed 3 services but I will not get fulfillment of my complaint.
                I continuously contact your dealer, they will not give a consideration of valuable customer. And they mistreatmented me .
                Dear sir kindly take appropriate decision against your dealer and give good service and clear my vehicle problems. Other wise I will go legally.

Please contact [protected]

ssunil691
                  Respected people,
                  greetings of the day,
                  hope you are doing fine,

Sir i am sending you this mail just to bring this in your notice that i booked hero duet scooty on 20th of october from Hero dealer named "Sangam Automobiles" NH-1A udhampur, j&k, india. During the time of booking the sales girls informed us that there is one offer going on if you booked your scooty now you will get Rs 1500 discount only if you have any government employee in your home and you just give us his government identity plus one copy of ration card with his name on it. And this offer is only the end of this month i.e until 31th of october you can avail this offer.
                  So Sir i booked hero Duet scooty on 20th of october with the down payment of Rs4000 and i ask them i will come on 30th of october i.e on diwali and i will give rest of the payment with the government identity of my father and a copy of ration card and will take scooty. Till here eveything fine.
                  And on diwali when i went there for my scooty they informed me that Rs 1500 offer is finished on 26th of october and i can't get that offer. when i asked them that i booked my scooty on 20th and you said me that this offer is until 31th of october and now you saying this offer is finished on 26th how come?
                  Sir how come this happen? A big company like Hero automobiles which have a good name in india as well as internationaly making wrong promises like this with their customers. This is the second scooty of hero we purchased from the same dealer. And this mail is not only about Rs 1500 offer but i want to know how you guys are dealing with your loyal customers. Even these people not gave me the recipt of Rs 4000 which i pay as a down payment while the booking of scooty. They have the orignal plus carbon copy of that recipt when i ask them to give me the orignal recipt of Rs 4000 as a proof, they said no they can't.
                  This is the wrost service i have seen in my life. I will never suggest anyone to go for hero scooty. I want the quick response from your side.
                  if i am sending this mail to wrong address please send it to the concern person.

warm regards
                  sunil kumar

pw.sangwan
                    I purchased splendor + bike on 06/01/2016 . Bike has a problem of chain set and chain cover after service ride 50-100km then chain is loosed and make a noise of touching with chain cover . I complained to dealer but not resolved my problem.
                    I complain continue to service center after every service.
                    Now bike run 9000km and I complain after 1000km run but not resolved.

Thanks and Regards
                    Pawan sangwan
                    Mob. [protected]
                    Jaipur

Hero Motocorp — Starting problem - splendor pro bike

Thrishul Pallem
                      I bought a bike spelder pro on 05.04.2012 from your authorized dealer
                      M/s sri variety motors, hyderabad.
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

SUMESH MAHENDRA
                      Sir
                      i had purchased bike i smart splendor from sahib automobiles 28/3/6 site -1v sahibabad industrial area near bikaner wala sahibabad ghaziabad (u.P}. On 21/08/2016.Dealer had given me accidental bike which was in his showroom .His salesman told me is inspected .I took the bike .But i was driving my bike handle is on the right side and bike is shaking .I had gone next day to show them .We will see on the first service when you come.But i was not satisfied with him. Then when i come for first service he had nothing same problem is coming .I have been twice but same problem .Kindly change my fork and front wheel.So that my problem be solve. I hope you will look to my matter.

sumesh kumar mahendra
                      64-a regal apartment
                      shipra suncity
                      indrapuram ghaziabad
                      mob-[protected]
                      Meri i smart bike 45-50 kmpl ka mileg de Rahi hai Jo ki kafi ksm hai please isko thik kare ya isko replace kare
                      My karizma zmr is 3 years old yet silencer release smoke.so what i do?plz short out my problem.my bike is taking too much oil.sir i have 3 bike of your company.splender plus, cbz and passion pro.please sir short out my zmr problem.
                      my contact no.is [protected]

Sunny Sachan
                        I buy a splender i smart110 cc i go a sirvising my bike in raguvansi automobile shoroom at 9:30 am and my bike sirvising at 1 am and he not wash my bike i say why he says why i are you stand bike wash room so i say i stand 1 hour and another bike is wash but my bike stand outside of shorrom this shorrom is soo poor and this shoroom amploy also not good which have monny fist whose bike first

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Car Service Centers

PraTeek N
                          I serviced my bike hero passion pro at parshav showroom located in chandrapur they give estimated charge of service is 1500 and actually overcharge of Rs. 1900 also they include double service charge for changing the parts different and servicing charge different and after asking why they overcharge they said it's a system complaint anywhere it will not change

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Tejaswini Belekar
                            I had purchased Hero Maestro last year.. I am facing issue with self start and head light.. initially it had problems with self start for which was given on servicing.. the service center representative said there is some problem with its wiring which they fixed.. but even after two days past servicing the vehicle started showing same self start issue and now the head light is also not working properly..

I am very disappointed with the services and quality of product.. this was my first experience with Hero and it's really very bad.. it's going to be one year of vehicle purchase but still I am not able to use it.. because of above issues.. I hope the company will help in resolving issues as early as possible.

Hero Motocorp — Hero scooty duet, vibration problem

prakash rai007
                              I M PRAKHASH RAI, Mene 17/04/2016 ko hero duet scooty purchase ki thi... lene k kuch week bd hi usme vibration ho rhi thi......
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

suresh vijay
                              I purchase new hero duet in may month and its Self start is stop working in just 4th month of new hero duet bike, and it looks like very old bike, when i told to showroom owner he said to me use kick instead of self start . Every time i use my free service they give me new headache make my bike situation worst even they one week time give service.
                              my phone no [protected].

SP Nasaramma
                                Dear sir
                                i (SSR Lakshmana Reddy)was bought your Hero Glamour byke on 28/07/2016,
                                initially the mileage is approximately 60KMPL (Kilo Meter Per Litre) after two months i given my byke for first servicing in Siva sankar hero showroom, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam.
                                but after first servicing the mileage is dropped to approximately 50KMPL (Kilo Meter Per Litre) now i am very disappointed with this defect byke. please resolve my issue as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards
                                SSR Lakshmana Reddy
                                Gajuwaka, Vizag
                                Byke No.: AP31DH2142

Sumit77777
                                  I have submitted my bike I.e., passion plus on 27 th of Oct 2016 1St bike I had given to him but they had given to me on 28 Oct 2016. That is full service of my bike and also change the clutch plate and oil seal both below piston and engine. But after one day below in engine oil is leakages I had submit to him my bike at morning 4 th of November but they told they are doing my bike works on evening if they did it at evening already I had came on 2 ND of November then why they not did it my works. What they want we are suffering the problem why they are open his service center if they are not provide a good service.

shkhshahzad
                                    Am purches new hero duet scoty in dhanteras 09.09.2016 stil problm in injon i just go and rise scothy above 40 speed tyer like punchar am visiteted in nearest hero shorom srasvati moters in allahabad chowk but no body rispond me how can i do this.

Kindly help me out if no one tac cait for it il camplain uper side
                                    Shaikh mohs shahzad

HDFC Bank
                                      IPhone 11 cashback not received
                                      (32 minutes ago)
                                      Idea Cellular
                                      deduction of money without confirmation
                                      (49 minutes ago)
                                      Shine.com
                                      Fraud using your name
                                      (55 minutes ago)
                                      Freelancer.com
                                      non payment for work
                                      (55 minutes ago)
                                      Tumkur City Corporation
                                      stray dogs in our area and near our house