Hero MotoCorp Customer Care

1970

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1285)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

narendrasingh1982
Dear sir, Maine 8/4/2016 ko hero duet kharidi thi. Jiski asseceriss bhi abi tak available nahi hui h. Or parts bhi abi tak available nahi h. Pls Sir gadi k part's available karwaiye. narendra singh. From pali rajaSthan Mob. [protected]

ajaysharma638
    I own one splendor plus bike & visited Millennium workshop with complaints of starting problem three months back. Service engineers suggested me to replace spark plug & same was replaced. After 2 months same problem restarted. Again I visited the same workshop with same complaint along with poor pick-up & mileage and engineers told me that some mechanical parts including SPARK PLUG need to be replaced and vehicle has to be detained for two days. Again I agreed and they replaced some parts on 02 Aug 16 which costed me around Rs 1700/-. But just after 02 days same problem restarted & mileage & pick-up deteriorated more. I don't know what to do and to whom I should trust because service engineers at millennium motors are just making me fool and unnecessarily changing the important mechanical parts. Please help out. My vehicle no. is HR 31 G 6251, invoice no for service is[protected]RINV[protected] dated 02 Aug 16, Time: 17:23:27

[Aug 06, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    plz contact [protected]
    Horn, Headlight, pickup problem unwanted noise .I reported this problem 5 days ago in bansal automobile but no problem is solved. I am unhappy..
    Plz contact me on [protected]

pavan kushwaha

i purchase hero glamour fi BRANCH GOLAGOKARANNATH UP in 04/05/2016. but FIRST AD BOOKS AND TOOL BOOKS NOT PROVIDE IN BIKE.

so i requested you please provide me first ad books and tool books.

Tool books not available in bike
      I have purchased hero i smart bike just because of its mileage that they saying but from very beginning it is giving only 50-55km/lt.if any ratification of this problem please suggest. We are using hero bikes from over 20 years never got any complain but this is first time they lied to us and broke our believe.

Hero Motocorp — Online booking for maestro edge vx model [Resolved]

Dev Narayn Choudhary
        Hello sir/madam,

As you can see in attachment, i have booked a hero maestro edge vx model in matt blue color...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Govinda45
        Earlier days had good name when it was hero honda. now these people are never bothered for whatever problems or complaints once the bike is sold. its realy shameful for them they couldn't solve the wheel obling problem permanently. And a major draw back of the two wheedlers are the gap between hand bar and clutch is too much, in order to apply frequent we have to keep on holding clutch with wide spread wrist, a continious usage of clutch with spread open wide hand, will result in shoulder and nerve pain. and specifically these shoulder and hand is more for women's as their hands are still shorter than men. ( even on the break system ) These companys never thought of customer point of view. if the same suggestion, if i would have given to german / japan / corean or Chinese company, they would have adopted or acted immediately .

[Aug 03, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My bike reserve and on, off not working . i complaint joshan moto but do not change reserve and on, off. and miss behavuar so your company was loss this person . kindly information you are help me. my bike jagdish singh hero splendor silver color. thanku
        Sir pese lene k waqt apki company kam fast karti h bad me admi ko wait karwati rehti h... very bad managenent

rupeshvasan
          I am having a hero extreme and i had approached to the service department at kattappana, chennattumattom today for describing about my vehicle conditions like lost of digital display and engine oil leakage from the main oil reservoir through the gasket and about loose chain when i asked him about the chain adjustment and about the warranty then the service desk adviser began to raise on me for replacing the parts and started using bad words. He is not only cleared my doubts against warranty but also used bad words. They had only interest on replacing parts and while you ask anything more they will start on bad words so you will close your doubts and will do as they want to do. If you buy a vehicle with make of gold also worst service will mke you loss. So irresponsible service advice made disappointment on customers. So dont buy this vehicle if you are in idukki, kerala

Updated by rupeshvasan Aug 03, 2016
          I am having a Hero extreme and I had approached to the service department at Kerala State, Idukki District, Kattappana, Chennattumattom under TOP GEAR today for describing about my vehicle conditions like lost of digital display and engine oil leakage from the main oil reservoir through the gasket and about loose chain when I asked him about the chain adjustment and about the warranty then the service desk adviser began to raise on me for replacing the parts and started using bad words.He is not only cleared my doubts against warranty but also used bad words.They had only interest on replacing parts and while you ask anything more they will start on bad words so you will close your doubts and will do as they want to do.If you buy a vehicle with make of gold also worst service will mke you loss.So irresponsible Service advice made disappointment on customers.So Dont buy this vehicle if you are in idukki, Kerala

anandcoolzzz
            Sir this is to inform you that i have maestro edge blue color having rto no. Up 32 hd 1731. I had an accident on 12 july 2016 i put the vehicle for insurance claim on sunil auto sales hussain gunj lucknow... But sir they not started to work on my vehicle till today.. I called them many times but they told me to excuses... Kindly short out my problem urgently.. Thank you

Updated by anandcoolzzz Aug 03, 2016
            kindly short put urgently

JINDAL'S Haridwar Marketing
              I am charan singh from sarsawa, saharanpur. I have purchased super splendor bike from a dealer of hero moto corp i. E. Bawa auto, saharanpur before 15 days by cash payment. Now i am facing problem in engines, not start bike from self / kick and much other problem.

These issues i have told to bawa auto manager, but he say, use bike for 4-5 month, then will think about.

Kindly request you to help us.

Thank you.

Charan singh

Super splendor bike

I am manjesh kumar from patna bihar. I have purchased super splendor bike from a dealer of hero swarna enterprises murlichak jagdeopath patna bihar.before 3 days by cash payment. Now i am facing problem in engines, not start bike from self / kick and much other problem.

Kindly request you to help us

Manjesh kumar

ansh sharma999
                Hello sir I bought this bike on 28/11/2015 since then it got 5 time puncture on rear tyre, dont company lyk this has this kind of issue why people wantvto buy this type of bike it is totally worthless, I want its rear tyre new type & compensation if my problem doesn't get resolved I wil use power of social media, dont underestimate this one review can be enough for a buyer so please be concerned for that .
                ASHISH SHARMA
                MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected]

jagab16
                  My name is jagabandhu behera. I am really really disgruntled with the service you guys are giving to the customer. As there was problem of wire in my hero glamour fi so i decided to change the wire kit. So i had handed over my bike to sri sairam motors, bangalore (Sub dealer of hero) before 25 days (6th july, 2016) to get it serviced. They gave me a commitment to deliver it on next day (7th july, 2016). I was ok with it. But after 7 days you raised a new fault that the part is not available. Even i accepted that. And after that they kept me waiting for 17-18 days for the availability. After that they said again one part ie. Fuel pump need to change which will cost 12200. So the total cost will be around 17k-18k. If it was the case why didn't you inform me before? Even i accepted this. They promised me again the parts is available with them so next day they will give the deliver. But still they keep delaying by saying today tomorrow. I have visited that service center more then 15 times. No one is ready to take the ownership of my problem. If i ask about the manager, they are sending me to the a man who is sitting in sales department. What is this? I am really really dissatisfied with this. This is totally customer harassment. Who is going to pay for my time? Seriously, i am going to write it to the higher authority and take this problem to consumer forum.

Service

[Aug 02, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Diptiman Guha
                    Name. Diptiman guha, mob.[protected]
                    Purchase maestro scooty on26.06.16 from auto india, sodepore, w. B, but suddenly my scotty breakdown on road on 28.7.16. Service center took the car one day later from our custody. But now showroom told parts are not availabl, 7 to 8 days later parts available. What i am doing now, i have serious prob. Pls advice.

[Aug 01, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Purhcase in april 2016, july 2016 engine dead, how to get new one, in this matter plz. help us. any waranty, gurantee plz.

Hero Motocorp — Complaint

balkrishanmiittal
                      श्रीमान मैंने आपकी कंपनी हीरो मोटोकॉर्प की एक...
                      Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Asheesh Joshi
                      Hello, i am asheesh sharma i have hero karizma zmr, on 25/07/2016 i get my bike after service, i am facing same problem as before service and i went again in morani service centre jaipur, they take too much time to join me and again i am facing that problem, i have complaint in front mask, bike chain still noising, they dont tight my bikes chain after going two times, i am really very disappointed a big company like hero motor group do that, no costumer satisfactions after paying all fee and proper time, i have buy their highest bike model and i am facing that type of problem, my bike no - rj14-dr-7887, my contact no is - [protected]

Govinda45
                        Sir, i have purchased hero glamour bike on[protected], from tribhuvan motors, kottara mangalore - karnataka, bearing reg number ka19 en 9579. Every time am complaining about obling, but no permanent solution. Again the same problem continues with in a week or 15 days. That means its question of quality and technology. You are not capable to give a perfect clean bike at least which run few years with out complaints? Now my last free service is due in few days, so am questioning what is your liability? What does it mean free service?
                        I need this problem should be corrected by next service, proper manner, either replacing chain/ wheel, whatever way. And as a general opinion on your bikes, as the generation changes, you need to update mechanism, and it should be comfortable driven. The gap or the clutch movement you have given on hand bar is too large. In a heavy traffic road, by holding the clutch and pulling frequently, i mean frequent, usage of large angled clutch, will make you tiered and shoulder pain starts. May be its the problem of all indian vehicles, and ladies will suffer more. If you redesign the clutch say, it should be operated just in a single finger tip, with just below 3 inch distance from left hand bar top. And 2 inch only clutch play. Now i believe all bikes clutch i think around 5 inch distance from hand bar, that mean you have to spread your hand completely to operate clutch. If you design this way, i guarantee you, every one throw their other bikes and buy your bike. Think on. It.

[Jul 30, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Rear Wheel onside rubbing after service, but no proper response from dealer side. Battery problem spare battery was not available in dealer side

shaikk
                          I was taken a hero maestro on 2015 they are cheated & given displayed vehicle on that time i have dought on that vehicle they promised me there is no issue with that vehicle from taken time on words iam getting 25 kmps for 1liter petrol so many complaints done they said that after completing free servicings u will get 50kmps/liter now its complited for 11/2liter iam getting that 50kmps.& shown my vehicle to private mechanic he said that engine was not set now who will help me

[Jul 29, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hero Motocorp — Damage battery

Airtel mishra
                            Hi, am abhinav mishra from sultanpur u. p.. i had bought a super spelender in june month of 2015 from mahaveer agency sultanpur...
                            Complaint category Loans

Pooja4511
                            I have bought hunk on 18/04/2016 and its been only 3 months and from last 2 months am facing so much problem. always it got stopped in mid way, clutch wire broken which is big thing in new bike. so much noisy in engine as like old bikes..

I have bought it from singla automobiles palam dabri road.

Are hero selling old products to their customers.

Very bad impact of hero and i will never suggest any one for hero bikes.

[Jul 27, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bharatparmar123
                              I bought hero splender+ bike on august'15,
                              Within 10 months critical parts of bike getting rust...
                              Very poor part quality,
                              Hear by attached picture of bike and other details,
                              Kindly revert me as soon as fast.

abhi2thakare
                                Unhappy with the product and service

Name :- abhijeet r thakare.
                                Bike no :- mh29 as 1209
                                Address :- yavatmal (maharashtra)
                                Authorised distributor name : parvati auto-mobile, darda nagar darwha naka yavatmal.

My new bike karizma zmr problem. purchase date 5 feb 2015. only 1 year before
                                Purchase hero zmr new bike, big problem in my bike.
                                (1) every time every servicing mentioned this point :-
                                (a) racing problem — not solved.
                                (b) engine kir kir song — not solved.
                                (c) tyre slip — not solved.

Five servicing completed but not solved my problem –why?
                                (2) latest new problem start my bike.
                                Meter light (night display) one side off :- distributor says assembly not available.

Unhappy with the product and services... before 10 days complete my zmr bike handwork that distributor. and no service msg and no call. and yesterday parvati auto mob says, zmr part not available and send mail hero company.
                                Why r u not available that part.10 days complete, big time wait me. plz actiom that company, i am not satisfied this product.

Your consumer,
                                Abhijeet thakare
                                Mob no :[protected]

[Jul 25, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhishek15415
                                  सर मेरी ismart bike अप्रैल 2015 की खरीदी हुई हैं । फर्स्ट सर्विसिंग से लेकर अप्रैल 2016 में जो सर्विसिंग हुई हैं तब तक हर बार इस bike के माइलेज की कंप्लेंट की हैं लेकिन आज तक मेरी प्रॉब्लम solve नही हुई । आखिरी बार मेरी मेल चेक करते हुए सर्विस सेंटर से मुझे काल आई वहां उस वक़्त कंपनी से इंजीनियर भी आये थे उन्होंने मेरी समस्या सुनी और कहा 2 दिन के लिए bike छोड़ दीजिए माइलेज की प्रॉब्लम सॉल्व हो जाएगी । हर बार मैकेनिक कहते थे की माइलेज ठीक हो जाएगा । इस बार इंजीनियर ने कहाँ तो मुझे लगा की प्रॉब्लम 100 % सॉल्व होगी । मैने उनसे पूछा क्या प्रॉब्लम होगी तो उन्होंने कहा bike के पेट्रोल पंप की टंकी दो भागो में बटी हैं । इसलिए रिज़र्व में जल्दी आ जाती होगी । मैं bike का माइलेज हमेशा रिज़र्व आने पर पेट्रोल डलवाकर चेक करता था इससे पहले मेरे पास बजाज की पल्सर थी उसका माइलेज भी मैं ऐसे ही चेक करता था, उसका माइलेज 45 से 50 के करीब था । मैने माइलेज के चक्कर में i smart bike खरीदी लेकिन इसका एवरेज 45 से 50 हैं । मै यह bike लेकर बेवकूफ बन गया । अब साल भर से सर्विस सेंटर में जाकर बेवकूफ बन रहा हूँ । कृपया हीरो मोटोकॉर्प वाले मेरी bike सही करवा दे या पैसे वापस कर दे या फिर नई bike दे दे । कृपया आम आदमी को और न परेशान करे । i smart bike का माइलेज कंगाली में आटा गीला कर रहा हैं । अब तक इस bike की माइलेज की वजह से 10000 rs का नुकसान हुआ । इंजीनियर की बात मानकर मैने 2 बार रिस्क लिया मैने ई स्मार्ट बाइक की टंकी खली होने पर 50 rs का पेट्रोल डलवाया bike 37 km चली फिर जब टंकी खली हुई तब तक चलाया । उसके बाद मै 1.5 km पैदल चला पेट्रोल पंप जाने के लिए । फिर मैने 100 rs का पेट्रोल डलवाया उसके बाद bike 75 km चली । फिर मुझे पैदल चलना पड़ा । bike का एवरेज 50 के कारीब निकला । आप बताइये इससे अच्छा और कैसे चेक करे । आप मुझे ऐसी bike दे दे जो 65 km/lt का एवरेज दे । आप मेरी समस्या का समाधान करीये । UP 32 GE 1765 * अभिषेक तिवारी [protected] । मैने bike bright two wheelers daliganj lucknow से ली थी । साल भर से ऊपर हो गये, लेकिन प्रॉब्लम सॉल्व नही हुई। ये तीसरी बार msg लिख रहा हूँ लेकिन अब तक ismart का माइलेज 50 के आस पास ही हैं ।

[Jul 24, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                                    Livpure
                                    no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                    (22 minutes ago)
                                    Suv Solutions
                                    Work from home fraud
                                    (48 minutes ago)
                                    Air India
                                    Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                    (48 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr Placement
                                    fraud on the name of job
                                    (53 minutes ago)
                                    Citrus Payment Solutions
                                    citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.