Hero MotoCorp Customer Care

1970

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1285)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Sandesh Galagali
Im shreedhar goudar from vijaypur(karnataka)I have purchased glamour bike at vijay motors a year ago at delivery time bike petrol tank is damaged I asked that to shown room owner and he said I will exchange this in 1st service now I finished all free services but they didn't' given me tank I given complaints already 4 times on phone tell me that matter will u give or no because I know so many routes I will give another complaint to also consumer court

[Jun 29, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

faizan999
    My name isbfaizan sudhan ansari
    contact no [protected]
    gmail id [protected]@gmail
    I will buy a duet bike from virar fort point and he gave me totally defect duet bike I want to complain them and he will dont take any action plzzz do ny problem solve as soon as possible thanku
    bad fortpoint

Arun Biot
      Hi, this is arun from thanjavur, tamilnadu i bought splendor i smart bike on 3rd of march it's amost four month but i do not receive my registration book they provide bike number three months ago it's almost four month am drive my bike without rc book when i reach showroom they not properly answer whenever i try their landline number they never pick up they provide some private number they also not answer properly its make me unsatisfied about hero show up room am very concern about this disrespect from leading company showroom. Kindly do the needful about this concern.

[Jun 28, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      For customer dealing on my native show room [protected]@abi showroom at thanjavur

Jagadish Biswas
        This is to express my concern about the exorbitant labour charge imposed while my son visited the dealer about some problem arise related to his two wheeler. Regarding cost of parts i have nothing to say but the labour charge imposed is totally arbitrary if you go through details and which is aggrieve me so there must be some explanation for this. Such labour details i vehemently opposed as no one is living in fool of paradise. I am not one to remain silent and continue to speak what is right. I have carefully gone through it and noted the area of my dissatisfaction and also sincerly apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I am forever look for the better but such incident definately tarnish your company image. So i request you to come out beyound obsession as healthy competition is essential to judge own potential.

Name of the dealer:-borah brother hero honda dibrugarh
        Invoice no[protected]rinv[protected]/[protected]

Jagadish biswas
        (M)-[protected]
        Mail - [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 27, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hero Motocorp — Galamour drs cast techno blue black [Resolved]

shubham ravi
          Dear sir /madam

I have purchase bike (Galamour drs cast techno blue black) on 13/05/16 within 20 days
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Omer Farooq269
          Dear sir/madam,
          My name s mohd omer farooq and i have purchased avehicle duet at srisriautomobiles, mulugu road, warangal on[protected]. My first service was done on[protected] at 688 kms with invoice no.[protected]rinv[protected]/[protected]:51:18. Job card no.[protected]rjc[protected]. Vin mbljf16esfgl04060. And next servce due date was on or before[protected]. My second service was done at[protected]Kms showing 6310kms but till now my vehicle reading is only 4445). With invoice no.[protected]rinv[protected]. Job card no.[protected]rjc[protected], vin mbljf16esfgl04060. And next service due date[protected].
          The mistake done by showroom is they entered the second service as 3rd service and 6310kms (My vehicle reading is still 4445 only). Im getting the alert messages for next service. When i approached the showroom, they said it is system generated and we cannot do anything, and i also spoke to [protected] and after listening everything he said (Sare sare in telugu, its ok and disconnected the phone). Please respond to my complaint as soon as possible.
          Mohd omer farooq-[protected],
          [protected].

[Jun 26, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhatthd
            I have purchased pleasure from century bikes vadodara on 27 May 2016.very first day to till date it not start by kick in the morning or whenever it remain idle for 3to 4hours even choke given.it not start after kicking 15 to 20times.even if choke given it not start.by self start button also it not start.sometime it not start by self start also.2 Times given to showroom for solving problem.2 Days put vehicle there to observe and check everything.but problem as it is.no proper solution of this problem given.how much time I have to go for this.

[Jun 25, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gaurkumar

I am a Hero Moto Corp customer and I have Passion Pro Vehicle Number is DL 5S AR 5083. I have purchase a bike in 14th Feb. 2016. and its a warranty period. and i was doing services my bike on time but before some days bike lock is not working its stuck while i am doing handle lock you know that its a major thing if bike lock is not working so its easy to lost. please resolve my issue as soon as possible please confirm me on my email id or my mobile number.

Thanks & regards,
              Gaurav Kumar
              kumarg143.[protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 24, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rakesh duttasiliguri
                I have a maestro in warrenty, day before yesterday it created a major problem in engine . i showed it to the service centre, now they are saying that there is not the availability of that required spare and even they don't know when it will be available. they have thrown me in to an uncertainity.in such situation they are telling me to ride the scooty, but i think it will hamper the rest portion of the engine . so, what have i to do at that moment i don't know.

[Jun 22, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Body is not made up of good material, it easily get discoloured and so much delicate. Engine performance is very bad, after riding only 3800 km the engine get damaged. service centre is fake, they never resolve any complaint . Now they are saying that the spare is not available and they dont know when it will be available. what a rubbish company.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

sanbehl
                  Voice came from my i-smart
                  Sorry to inform you that i had purchased i-smart 03, august 2015. I had done regular on time services from authorised hero service centre, right now my bike run 8000. Km, but from yesterday a sound came from my bike... Tik.. Tik... Tik.. Tik.. Tik.. Tik..
                  So please tell me to whome i show my bike...
                  My bike regn. No. Dl-1sz-0885
                  Sandeep behl

Hero Motocorp — Glamour bike white smoke

bashaalsana
                    My new glamour bike in very bad condition full of white smoke and engine noses but local show rooms not responding to my complaint...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

ishwar Lalwani
                    Hi team,

I am from jaipur and has purchased your product passion x pro from jaipur dealer supreme motors near pink square raja park jaipur on yesterday 20th june at 6.00pm. I faced the following difficulties.

1. Dealer has given the delay delivery by 8.30 while i have reached there at 5.30pm.
                    2. Dealer has given the delivery of bike without doing all the checks. Below were the failure from dealer side.
                    A. Byke does not have petrol pipe in this due to this i have lost all my petrol at nearby petrol pump of indian oil.
                    B. Byke does not have current and due to this it was not starting and i have got stuck 2k far from showroom.

This was a pathetic service provided by supreme motors even i have purchased the byke in cash.

It was a night time and even i had lots of mental tension due to product delivered without doing all checks.

You may contact me on [protected] to know this further issue.
                    Dealer is saying it was small thing but for me it was big and defect in cutomer service.

Please take an appropriate action or change my byke with good one.

[Jun 21, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hemant Khanal
                      I bought xtreme sports on 13/06/2016 with a defected front seat cover. Now when I reported back the same on immediate next day to the showroom they are denying stating that it is not from their end. Request your immediate help.
                      The issue is a small hole in the upside part. They are giving silly reasons as 'company defect cannot be there because we thoroughly check all the vehicles before getting them from the godown'. I requested them to place a replacement from the company itself but seems they are least bothered to do so and ignoring the matter.

Showroom name : Pratibha Motors Tathwade Pune.

[Jun 20, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

akhil3699
                        I am Narender Kumar. I had buy a new motorcylce from Tewatia Associates. Date of purchase 10.4.2016. From the day One front shocker & chain set noise problem. I had complete 2 service and I inform to the engineer and again my problem persist.

Here I am given to you my last service detail:
                        Invoice No:[protected]RINV[protected]-2016 16:36:02
                        Job Card No :[protected]RJC[protected]
                        VIN : MALHA10BWCHC12770
                        Model : Splendor +
                        KMS : 2918

I request my problem will not resolve at service center. Please consider on priority basis.

Narender Kumar

Vaibhavg2
                          This is to bring light to you for your sick unprofessional and no knowledge service centers working. Gave my Hero pleasure RJ 14 CS 5656 on 18 june 2016 for service. And after 24hrs what i see is my vehicles body has oil marks all over and after telling a staff there they just rubbed a cloth (super dirty) on the body as if the marks would go . Hero you need to take action against these pathetic service centres . They have also rubbed my vehicles body so harshly that it has lost paint . I know your market share wont get effected if you loose few of your customers and you will keep on growing . But seeing these type of service I think i need not to except much out of Hero .

Thanks in advance if you look into the issue and if you dont thanks for the relationship we had . You have happily lost a customer.

Hero pleasure

[Jun 19, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Hero Motocorp — Starting trouble to hero pleasure scooter purchased yesterday reg

heroprasanth
                            We have purchased hero pleasure scooter on[protected] afternoon from ms & s motors palarivattom, ernakulam, kerala. After...
                            Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Ripunjoy Sarma
                            I had purchased a hero super splendor with chassis no. Mblja05emf9j31724 and engine no. Ja05ecf9j31449 fro m/s ess ess motors, biswanath chariali, sonitpur, assam, pin - 784176 on 29/10/2015. It had charged me rs. 6700.00 as registration charges. But i am yet to get the registration card of my two - wheeler, though i have been forced to visit the office of the said sub-dealership multiple times. Though it has given me the registration no. Of my two - wheeler, it has been giving one excuse after another when it comes to handing me over my rc. I need remediation asap

[Jun 18, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pandey N K
                              We have purchased bike i smart on 01/03/2015 form yuva motors faridabad and bile services form raghuvir auto sohna road faridabad, we have done the third service from raghuvir auto we checked the engine oil is nile. Then complaint to dealer. We have ocmplaint the last three services. But they are not hearing
                              Kindly look into matter the shortout my engine oil problem.
                              With regards
                              N k pandey

Dear Sir
                              Raghuveer motor servicing center every time i am not satisfied about your servicing. the wrest servicing ever . My bike no MH20 GD 9304 karizama R.
                              Name- Nikhil Panchal
                              mob no.[protected]

venkateash karane
                                I won the passion X pro bike "MH 12, MG 8841". I gave it to authorised service centre in katraj resistered the complaint about oil leakage in engine
                                on[protected]
                                but they don't solving this problem, they only wash the bike and handover me, after 1 weak[protected] I show them, still that problem not solved
                                and they charged me Rs 187. for this and not done any work on this.
                                So please take the necessary action on this and give me the solution for this.

Oil leakage in engine

[Jun 17, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

neeraj kumar dubey
                                  I am purchase my passion pro bike[protected]. Bace tyer mai lahar gadi ki purchase sai hi thi. Bike ki first service[protected] or 2nd service[protected] ko hue or dino hi complain mai tyer ki laher ki complain thi. Bike ka 2 bar tyer nhi repace ho chukka hai uski recipe eenclose hai. Jab back rim replacement ki baat aaye tou workshop (Suri automobile jhansi) manger or superviser nhi usko warrenty mai relace kerne sai manna ker diya. Usko insureance claim mai replace ki baat kerne lage isski written complain unka job card date[protected] mai ker di hai.
                                  Plz aap mare bace tyer mai lahar marne ki samsaya solve karaye.

[Jun 16, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                                    Garena
                                    Ending the pink diamonds collection
                                    (11 minutes ago)
                                    Lodha Group
                                    smart buy - refund of eoi amount pending
                                    (11 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    shipment not received-status back to rto
                                    (14 minutes ago)
                                    Flipkart
                                    my flipkart login account was blocked for unnecessary reason and 2 nd hand product was delievered
                                    (15 minutes ago)