Hero MotoCorp

2093

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1526)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Nov 13, 2020
Baik sticker problem purchase in 15 days
Bike sticker complaint

[Nov 13, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raju Sharmaan Nov 13, 2020 New bike purchase 15 din pahle Li thi sticker ukhadne Laga Hai Main Hero ke Showroom per Gaya Rama Motors unhone mana kar diya kab Nahin hoga

We can totally feel your disappointment. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer state with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

B
    Shillong, Meghalaya
    After purchase my bike model splendor+ special edition (OD02BE8734) but sorry to say that after 4 th service my all nickelling...
    Nov 12, 2020
    When I was submitted my bike for servicing at "SIVA SANKAR MOTORS" near gajuwaka RTC depo, visakhapatnam 530011
    Contact...

L
    Nov 12, 2020
    With subject to the above, I wish to inform you that my father had purchased a hero honda vehicle passion plus on june 2009 with registration no TN75 A 9972 but the vehicle chassis no is different in RC book now I contacted to show room they informed me "we can do nothing" after repeatedly calling more than 10 days. They will also not respond my grievence properly, the vehicle is purchased from bharath motors marthandam in kanyakumari district . I hereby enclosed vehicle invoice and RC book for your kind reference. Kindly guide marthandam show room officials to address my grievances and rectify the above said error.

With regards,
    Lalu,
    Kollemcode,
    Mbl no: [protected] & [protected]

[Nov 12, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that. Kindly share your Dealer showroom name and state with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Nov 10, 2020
      I have visited the Bright motors service center lucknow for the service of my bike and that time i have tell them each and...

I
      Nov 10, 2020
      I am Imran shaikh [protected] mari maestro MP 41 MW 4853 ka agyat forwheelar na picha se takkar mar di jissa mujha or family ko kuch chot aai or gadi ka grant damage ho gaya,
      Jo ki mana service center pa claim ka liya jams mar di ha,
      So jald se jald mari gadi thik mar mujha lota da.
      Maestro edge accident

[Nov 11, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Dealer showroom name and state on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

M
        Nov 10, 2020
        I purchased a Mastro edge 125 BS 4 bike. I am facing hues of problems. Service quality is very poor. I have complained to them about battery and self start related problems again and again but they couldn't help and cooperate. I feel harassed by this service center saying they can not resolve the problems. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Manu

[Nov 10, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

B
          Dear HERO,

I had the worst experience ever.

1. When I am purchasing the Bike showroom executive...
          T
          Nov 9, 2020
          Hero Maestro Edge bearing registeration number TN/12R/0627 purchased during Oct/2016 at Sarathy Bikes Thiruninravur:602024.br...

Nov 9, 2020
          My vehicle number is TN20X6672/Model speldor.
          I have done routine service @ H.M.Motors, no:3, Arcot Road, Ganapthy Road, porur, chennai_600116 vide dated on 28.10.2020.
          I highly disappointed after service my vehicle not started.
          Kindly send mechanic & resolve the issues.

Please find attached herewith Tax Invoice bill for further process.

[Nov 09, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via Dealer is in the process and it will be resolved at the earliest.

Nov 8, 2020
            Service

[Nov 08, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by prasadarun2974 Nov 08, 2020 Service quality is very poor. I complaint them battery and self start related problem again and again but they couldn't help and cooperate. I feel harassed by this service centre. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Email Id and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Nov 7, 2020
              Dear sir;

I have Hero I smart 110 Bike

I require to Bike head lamp cover i visit ted New Hero...
              Nov 7, 2020
              I serviced my bike hr76f8147 2 time in last 10 days from j k rao hero motocorp hali mandi .I did engine work in extended warranty...

Nov 6, 2020
              Dear sir/Mam,

Maine Mahaveer enclave Palam new delhi se Super Splinder (DL 9 S B Z 3035) purchase ki thi 04 Aug 2020 ko lekin purchaze karne se lekar ab tak mai kam se kam 5 time service centre me bike le ja chuka hun lekin bike ka chamber se lickage ka pblm ho raha hai jo ruk nhi raha. Mai aako last time info karna chah raha hun ki ya to meri bike ka koi permanent solution kiya jaye otherwise phir mujhe court jana paega kyun ki mai govt. Gob me hun mere pass itna samay hai nhi ki ek pblm ke liye bar bar chakar katna pade.
              Mujhe aap reply karein ya call back karein [protected]

[Nov 06, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Dealer showroom name on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Nov 5, 2020
                I had purchased Hero Pleasure + (VX) from M/S Sreedevi Motors, Kavali, Nellore (Dt), AP on 14/08/20. Temporary Reg. No. AP26YDTR4395,...

Nov 5, 2020
                My self Sachin Ghorad. I had purchased Hero spelender plus in october.
                My vehicle no MH 05 EK 0633.
                My bike stops during ride. I had shown bike to service centre. But problem is not resolved. I am travelling about 70 km for job. If bike stops during ride it chances of accident. Who is responsible for accident.
                I had faith in Hero before .
                Now I had again visited service centre ( Avi on Kalyan )
                Please do the needful.

[Nov 05, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via Dealer is in the process and it will be resolved at the earliest.

V
                  Nov 4, 2020

i was send email on dated 17/10/20 but not solve in my bike problem

please help and suggest.

[Nov 04, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to share your concern in detail with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com so that we can act accordingly.

I had refill air of my bike on mangalmurti agency paharia on 06/09/2020
                    Actually it has to be gone 3 months but after a month only my bike air was empty because they filled local air in place of nitrogen.
                    Looks like they are cheating with everyone .
                    Please take a step.
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Normal air charge in place of nitrogen

We regret the unpleasant experience. We have notified your complaint[protected] to our team and they will be in touch with you.

Nov 3, 2020
                      Sir I am amit trivedi journalist from indore mp I am purchased hero passion pro from your indore dealer raymon motors y n...

J
                      Powai, Maharashtra
                      Dear sir, I am very upset with the service o[censored] r dealer Aher Auto in kalyan.Last month after service my bike had some noise, so I showed to service centre, but the told me to continue & they will repair afterwards. Last its engine got jammed & I had to do towing from borivali- to kalyan west -Aher auto. I surprised the were not ready to accept it. After argument they were ready to take they bike but now they are not ready to give me exact time for delivery. Very very rough & poor service

[Nov 03, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.