Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Honda 2 Wheelers India

Having problems with Honda 2 Wheelers India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honda 2 Wheelers India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honda 2 Wheelers India

Honda 2 Wheelers India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 3434

View more phone numbers

Honda 2 Wheelers India reviews & complaints(5004)

Hello Team,

Greetings!

Unfortunate incident took place as not getting any resolution so knocking this door,

I purchased my bike on Jan 2022 and since then it was going good,

On 24th April I went for my 2nd free servicing, and I also mentioned them there was an issue with the bike handle, it is vibrating,
They mentioned we have to open the front parts and check and said...
Respected sir,
There is a bike named Honda Activa after my mother's name (Mrs. Lalita Chouhan) having registration no. MP41MZ2565. On 02/05/2022 I had given my bike for service at sadguru honda showroom in Dewas. Before getting service, I told there that the oil of my bike will change in front of me. But due to some personal reasons I went to pick up my car after two days of service. After 2 days when I went to pick up my bike Then...

They Dont Give Us Noc Certificate Of Bike Please Help Us Immediately Other Wise I Will Submit Court Case Against Dealer
Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mere pass honda sp १२५ bike he usme jerking issue he or showroom wale use dhundh nahi pa rahe or mujhe kuch showroom ki taraf se response nahi mil raha manager ne khud ne meri bike chalaiyi use b woh folt chalate huye dikha or bike puri band hi ho gayi or manager ne band bike trol karke showroom pe laye phir b usko ae problem kiss wajah se aa rahi hai woh dundh nahi pa rahe honda customer support me b kuch response nahi he...

My two wheeler having problems for same as above then I go to the Kothrud depot Honda branch, pune, my wing honda for same problem but my problem is not slove till now, today is 8 day is my vehicle is still in Honda branch . Not solving me problem.Pls help. My vehicle register name is Manohar madhav Kulkarni. Pls help

This is to submit to kind inform that, Honda Activa 125 fuel unit problem...
      I purchased Honda shine bs6 model bike in[protected]. On[protected] my bike got some issues with the ECM while I travel it stops in between and need to toe my bike to the service center. In service center they said they have fixed the issue and it's been 6 times from March 11 to May 6 my bike faced same issue and stopped. Due to this issue I met with an accident and by God's grace nothing happened.

There is no proper response...
      Bike loan amount is trasfer in showroom account no from bank, but showroom staff said that the account is closed, but the account is linked in bank in showroom name...
      Dear sir
      I have purchased at santhosh honda kothapet guntur resedient at tenali 1st servecing given use Teflon coting rs 700/- ok do it but water wash is very bad
      2nd servicing given battery charged tomorrow go to the service center he tell us give me billing and aadhar papers after 15 days battery replacement but not in original battery in vehicle when I used kik start after some days go to out saide battery shope he shows...
      I have taken the delivery of a Honda Unicorn BS6 bike today. To the best of my knowledge, the rule 138 (4)(f) of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules makes it compulsory for two-wheeler companies to provide two BIS (Bureau of Indian standards) compliant helmets to the purchaser. However it was told to me by the dealer that the helmet doesnt come with the bikle and I had to buy one.
      Attached herewith are the invoice and the screenshot...

Fraud by dealer

Dear sir my bike Honda SP 125 VEHICLE NO. PB03BG3935 gets off after a ride of 200 km. The next I took it to the nearest Honda agency that is HR170001 BRS AUTOMOBILES OPP. FOREST OFFICE SINGHANA ROAD NARNAUL ON 02 MAY 2022 AT 1327 HRS WITH JOB CARD NO. JC-HR[protected]-000611. IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS AND THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ON THIS MATTER. EVEN THEIR SERVICE MANAGER IS RESPONDING IN A PROPER MANNER. SO IT'S MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND GET MY PROBLEM SOLVED. THANKYOU

Honda 2 Wheelers India — Disc Brake/ My disc brake is bend and it is under warranty and they denied to give warranty

I have activa 125 vi generation delux model scooty, I went to the service center for some noise coming out from the front tire and they discovered that front disc break is little bend in it and that is making noise and they said it is under warranty and they will replace it. and they said parts is not available right now once it will be available they will call me.. this was 2 to 3 month back and they never called me till now....
          I purchase my bike honda shine bs6 to 12 august 2021 and till this time i complete my 2 Servising but not complete one year and come major problem in my bike
          1) acceletor is not working many time is not take grip bike act like finish petrol but petrol is always full

2) break liner gone only in 6 month when drving smooth in city

3) in chain soket also problem is shouting so much

4) disc...

Last year in July 2021, I purchased Activa from Hindon Honda dealer in Ghaziabad. At that time they welcomed me very nicely but having very bad experience for service of that Activa.
          For 1st free service they didn't provide any support for service which makes me to had service on other dealer and today also which is the 3rd free service they didn't service the scooter properly even charged extra amount for this.
          1. No proper resolution of the problem which I am facing
          2. No proper cleaning of scooter
          3. Charged extra amount.
          4. Staff behavior is like they obliged to me.

I will never recomend to anybody to go to Hindon Honda Ghaziabad

I have bike CB trigger bike number is pB 10 FB 4880 . It's buy 16/2/2015
            After 3 year bike generate white smoke. I was done my bike engine work inside your showroom service centre. After 4 year again. it's engine cylinder piston ring damage . I have all maintenance services on time on your service centre . Plz find the proper route couse why it's problem face after some time . And why I will pay again & again havey amount charges

Week ago my activa 125 stop working
              I go to agency they said there is motor problem
              They took 3 days after 3 days they said we have to send this scooty 60 km far service centre after one week there they handover my scooty in far worst condition
              The starting problem is still there
              Even they change my front magrad with a broken one
              And my speed meter also stopped working

Shri Sai hinda is located in karmala.
                I went to show my scooty for faulty service done by centre.
                Mr. Somnath Jagtap was in charge there. He refused to admit my bike even though I was ready to wait.
                He was talking arrogantly in front of many people. He was continuously singing song to irritate me.
                He did not responded to his boss also.
                My complaint is about him only and centre should take strict action against him

Dear Honda Team,

I hope you are doing great, This mail is to keep you informed I have not received my number plate till date as its not 12 days as of today. from (XGR5+X6V, Muthuraya Swamy Extension, Hegganahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091)
                  as per the RTO guidelines, it should take about 7-10 days to receive the number plate, however, honda Planet honda has charged me and i haven't received any proper response now its has been 13 days now.
                  Salesperson :- Darshan

Plannet honda GSTIN no:- 29AADCP0234D1ZU29
                  Purchase date[protected]
                  Phone number of Planet honda:[protected] 23501010/11
                  Apr 20, 2022
                  I will wait for few more days

Recently I have been purchased honda sp 125 with disc break on 14 January 2022. Now after three months from purchase front wheel bearing have some problem and service centre advised to change the bearing without warranty. This is not my mistake that only three months after a internal part of bike have a problem that not covered in warranty. I very disappointed.