Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Hero MotoCorp

Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hero MotoCorp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hero MotoCorp reviews & complaints (5513)

Sir I'm suraj from delhi my vechile no. 8704
Maine apni bike hero hd delux service ke liye diya tha jiski service chhodakar sb kuchh ho gaya puri gaadi ke maa behn kr di hai service ke naam pr bs dho kar de diya bike bs
Fir maine claim me diya but abhi tk meri bike mujhe nhi mili upar se aapke staff phone nhi uthate hai m baat krne ki tamij hai unko jara si bhi jis din bike diya uske baad 101 baar call kr chuka hu but abhi tk koi response nhi ab gaali dunga tweet kr kr ke vrna 24hrs me bike sahi krke do
Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We want to make sure this is taken care of! We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I gave my hero vehicle for service on saturday on yuva motors faridabad and in saturday till 6 pm but later on at evening they call me ans said that you will get your Vehicle tomorrow evening i said ok but then i'll didn't get any information by their side on next day which is sunday so i try to contact them on sunday evening but they do not answering and their number are also off so they took my scooty for more than two days which is saturday or sunday and i didn't get my scooty yet.
    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) to help us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My name is akbar chauhan, on 28th may i had purchased splendor plus i3S, however, after few months i saw a big issue in bike and due to this issue i was about to meet a critical accident, but somehow i find a way. All of a sudden bike's engine stops while riding it everytime on middle of the road, im requesting you to replace my bike, thank you.
      Vehicle number:-GJ02DK9015
      CONTACT:-[protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We request you to share your Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

After the engine is getting cooled, when i start my scooty, the whole body of the scooty alongwiyh the enginr is vibrating awkwardly. This is happening after i got the 2nd free servicing done at Amit Hero, inda, kharagpur.
        Though i reported the issue twice to the service centre, they denied the fact while i am facing this issue everyday.
        Worst service centre and worst servicing.
        They just destroyed my scooty.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Its only work 2-2.5 years... Cdi 2175₹ for cdi after pairing it will cost you more than 3.5k to 4.5k...
          And the digital meter it will cost you 3.5k ... And that is my story from my maestro edge... Digital meter, engine, lock, cdi, indicators buttons, horn buttons etc thats is cost me to 20k.
          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number, VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Mere pas November 2015 ka HERO MAESTRO hai jo 42000 kilometers chalai hai jiski regular company service karvata hu.Mera scooter mein ab tak tin bar engine problem hua hai aur Pura engine company warranty me banvaya hai. Har bar meine company me sikayat ki hai mete scooter me koi manufacturing defects ya kami hai jiski vajah se engine kharab ho raha hai aur company me request bhi ki agar koi problem ho to please uska solution dijiye ya fir muje scooter change Kar dijiye uska jo bhi charging amount hai vo me pay karne ko taiyar hu but please koi solution dijiye. Kya meine HERO scooter lekar koi galti ki hai ? Kya HERO company products kharab banati hai ? Kya HERO company me vishvash nahi Karna chahiye ? Kya HERO company ko apne costumers ki koi parvah nahi ? I think meine HERO scooter lekar galti ki hai.
            Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number, VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My Glamour FI no. UP32EH4047 is in very good condition and was running very well but on 24.09.21 an starting problem occurred...
              After changing of both front and rear disc pads my vehicle got brake failed both. Sri Sai Hero and Aadarsh Hero located in Mangaldai, Darrang, Assam unable to rectify the issue. Servicing managet including the entire staff totally provides a disgusting service towards the issue. Replacement of Cylinder master piece done but not properly work at all. Such a branded and Indian most selling motorcycle company providing such fraudulent service.
              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have given my bike to Shyama hero workshop on 29.10.2021. I have received my bike on 30.10 .2021. Just I week before I have replaced my rear disc pad & disc plate, but after coming back from the service center (Shyama hero workshop) my disc pad has been weared out and I came to notice that my disc pad & calliper is also not the one I have replaced one week earlier.I came to notice this because I have purchased two disc pads so when I opened the disc pad it was a different one from that I have replaced.This is a very shameful act, whoever have done that .If my complain doesn't seem to take seriously I would not be giving my bikes in any service center.I have already lost the trust.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have given my scooter for service from last 5 days. The scooter is moving automatically without giving race. Today received...
                  I am writing this complaint with high disappointment.
                  My nephew has visited Hero motor service centre in Karnataka - Hassan for his Xpulse 200 2nd service. While giving for service there was a small breakage at speedometer shield but it was working good. But while collecting back the vehicle post service, speedometer was not functional and the service manager Mohan's(+91 [protected]) behaviour was very very rude with my 19 years old nephew which is not acceptable. I am expecting to take an appropriate action on him and rectify the occured issue on priority.
                  Quick response is much appreciated and if this is not addressed I will be escalating and publishing in all possibilities.
                  Please consider this on priority.

Bhrugu

Team Hero MotoCorp

I noticed that my bike stops suddenly while on ride, and also problem in gear box. I brought this to the notice of the service center during my free services. Till date the issue has not been solved and the service center did not respond well.

Area of the service center is Tambaram

In all the services I pointed out that my bike suddenly stops while on ride and also problem in shifting gear but could not get any solution.

Area of the service center is Tambaram

Justin
                      Mobile No. [protected]
                      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

1. I have purchased Passion Pro vehicle on[protected] from westcoast motors, Mangaluru by paying the total amount of Rs. 88,...
                        Sir
                        i have buy hero motorcycle on dated 17-11-19, just within two years i am facing problem with my engine, company...

Dear sir/madam
                        I purchased a new Passion Pro on 15th of April 2021. but now speedometer not working from 27.09.21 and also indicate the engine warning system. so i check the KVS showroom in Coimbatore.he ask sensor problem but sensor not available now.he ask two days wait after service.now more then 10 days not response the show room.
                        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We never intend to let you down! We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I Sharik Saudagar has purchased Xpluse 200 on 08/10/2019 and in with in 6 month my bike Cushion Assy Rear was having problem...

Sir my new bike but my problem is no shootout my problem is kick no start kick slips new bike why this problem..! and very bed behave showroom person,
                          [protected] my mobile number plzzz response me and solution provide me thank q
                          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My bike meter reading stop automatically and run but service center no change and water also goes in it, showed it 4 times but don't do it right very bed service provider and my bike battery not change I have also charged 2 times but it is not correct, they are not changing it too.I am very angry, I will file a case in YouTube social-media consumer court so plz my problem solve fast now.