Hero MotoCorp

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Recently purchased hero passion pro bs6 drum variant and i have issues with gear shifting and i register a complaint in respected showroom authorities but they does not enquire my complaint and put my vehicle on waiting list so kindly help with this issue.

showroom address
sasti motors
Erode Rd, Muthur, Tamil Nadu 638105
Phone: +[protected], +91-[protected]
May 04, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Respected sir/madam, I'm kalaimohan.on feb 2, 2021 i purchased a new bike(passion pro) from one of your showroom named lakshmi...

For the DOP of the vehicle the engine indication light is full time ON when the key is inserted. While given for servicing (2times) they said one sensor is not working and it has to be replaced but they don't have stock, when stock arrives they will intimate. Months have gone no replacement has been done.Now there is a call for 3rd service, even now they are not sure about the stock exist or not.Kindly do the needful
    May 03, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

hari003's [Complaint's author] reply, May 10, 2021
    My no is 8281800240. Dealer Name is M/S. POWER CITY MOTORS (KAYAMKULAM). I couldn't register the complaints in your app it's showing some error.

I purchase hero hf deluxe before 8 month from himanshu automobile address -kunda pratapgarh
      Before 8 days i face starting issue in my bike and i go to himanshu automobile for solving starting issue
      From 8 days my bike not made please solve my issue
      May 02, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

My Xtream 160r front socket oil seal
        damaged. Oil is leaking from it. But the service center is not providing me new oil seal. They told me that company is not providing the parts. So I decided to return the bike. Please provide me as soon as possible. Or I will go to the consumer court.

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and Dealers Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Dear sir maine 15.12.2019 tarikh glamour hero bike ka EMI payment compete kiya abhi tak muje NOC Diya nahi, bahut bar puchne geya bol raha he NOC abhi nahi huya, kiya itna let kiu hua . 2 years ho geya kiu nehi mila abhi tak ? Baihata Chariali Kamrupa Motors bike dealers.
          Noc not given to custom

Updated by PinkU Rajbongshi
          dear sir maine 15.12.2019 tarikh glamour hero bike ka EMI payment compete kiya abhi tak muje NOC Diya nahi, bahut bar puchne geya bol raha he NOC abhi nahi huya, kiya itna let kiu hua . 2 years ho geya kiu nehi mila abhi tak ? Baihata Chariali Kamrupa Motors bike dealers.

We can totally feel your disappointment. Kindly help us with your Mobile Number on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com & we shall give our best to resolve this issue.

Sir I have taken hero bike passion pro in 2019 at Kailash motors bidar
            But in this bike when I use back wheel break loude sound created there
            It's not only in my bike overall this models all bikes having this problem
            So kindly replace break system or make any alternative orragement
            To ovide to go consumer court
            Thanks sir
            Apr 30, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

My bike is xtream 200r.
              Apr 30, 2021

Please solved the problem

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your and Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Please 🙏 solve my problem
                Apr 29, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec mai bike li or avi sy problem suru what is this v bad experience with hero staff was not behave good
                  Apr 29, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to help us with your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My vehicle is hero pleasure+ KL-01-CP-5396. Vehicle is not move backward. Starting ok and front movement some sound but moving....
                    I bought Hero HF Delux i3S Bike from Jalgaon the dealer name is Satpuda Automobiles on 23rd Sep 2020 from the purchasing of...

Respected sir,
                    I m like hero product and I hv 3 hero bike at my home, recently, I purchased one more a scooty on 24 Feb 2021, now I m unsatisfied with this hero products bcoz after two months, Scooty fuel moter which is electronic, creating problem during starting, I hv done 1st free service but after two days it's start problem in fuel moter pump
                    PROBLEM IS THAT NO STARTING BY KICK OR SELF START. NIL NIL
                    I WANT CHANGE MY SCOOTY OR REFUND MY FULL AMOUNT PLZ.
                    NOW I WILL GO FOR PURCHASE HONDA ACTIVA BS6, THAT IS GOOD FROM ENGINE SIDE IN BS6.
                    THANK U...

Team Hero MotoCorp

I had asked to change the lock of my scooter at the service time but since today three services have been done and today it was refused to change the lock saying that the warranty has expired

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I purchased a splendor bike @ showroom "Sai Shakthi Auto Mobiles"
                        Address: Narsampet, Warangal, NH-365, Warangal Narasampet Road, Narsampet, Narsampet, Telangana 506132

The issues, after 4 months started seeing battery issues though we have warranty, but seller is not ready exchange with the new product and always he is givng temporary solution to re-change and give it like that we are seeing 4-6 months. But we fed up and decided to give a complaint against to the seller.. He is always asking money for change of new battery and not interested to change a old battery..
                        kindly take a action against to this seller.

Raji Reddy Ganta

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Bike 40, or 50 km normal speed . Is running time engine sound, sylencer sound is normaly ok, but extra abnormal sound is come, koya koya koya soundis come

Team Hero MotoCorp

Hello my name deepak. Maine 25th oct ko apni bike jiska no UP16CR3185 singla auto agency chhapraula Lal kua 201009 se purchase...

No response no proper answer about delivery time
                            Apr 27, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Hero plessure plus
                              two wheeler battery no charging
                              1 or 2days vechicle not running no self start and kiker no...
                              Hero plessure plus
                              two wheeler battery no charging
                              1 or 2days vechicle not running no self start and kiker...