Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Hero MotoCorp

Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hero MotoCorp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hero MotoCorp

Delhi

Hero MotoCorp Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 266 0018

Hero MotoCorp reviews & complaints(5594)

Bohra motors, fatehnagar, udaipur, Rajasthan, deceive me and overcharged for the splendor plus bike because their another nearby showroom gives the same bike 3000 rupees cheaper.Please arranged that they give me my 3000 rupees back.
Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to share your Mobile Number with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I brought hero passion pro Bs6 bike from your dealer venad hero, kollam, kerala, , after two days it shown strating trouble and i3s wasn't working.then I approached to your dealer and they said it is due to damage of battery & they replaced that.after 1 month bike shown same complaint and and approached them again they said it is due to complaint in starter motor and replaced that.now after one month bike shows the same problem and some time bike engine stops working while I do gearshift.what I have to do?? If the complaint repeats I have to replace the bike
    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We can totally feel your disappointment. Please share your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Respected sir,
      i have buyed x-plus 200 bs6, 5month ago but now vcc sensor complaint is problem and starting problem and side stand sensor switch also, plz warranty my product which as problem in my x plus 200 bs6 2021 model. in the showroom they are delaying past one week. so plz solve my issues as soon as possible immediately. and service is not good also for x-plus 200 bs6.

job card number: 7379.
      date of incident: 27/10/2021.
      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) to help us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com in resolving your issue.

Respected Authorities

I, Tajinder Singh, purchased a grey black HF Deluxe (Kick Drum Cast) bike with chassis...
        Jk02CQ 1640 engine leekaj you mastery is working my vehicle 1hour to come but don't working my vehicle
        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I had given my CBZ Extreme bike (TN 33 AM 6480) in MSK Motors, Erode for complaint registered regarding emission of black smoke and engine noise with acceleration problem. Initially, it was mentioned Rs.6000 for resolving issues but later it was mentioned to change new carburetor with additional cost Rs.6000. Kindly consider this issue with utmost priority and resolve as early as possible with minimum cost. I will be very thankful if this is solved.

S.Karthik,
          Mob.No: [protected].
          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please don't be disappointed. We have escalated your complaint[protected] to our team and they will connect with you for further help.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My hero pleasure self starter is faulty. I need to change new self starter. No stock the dealer. I ask the self starter price. The price of self starter Rs.2500
            I think rate is excess.
            Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase new bike on 10/10/2021 from your dealer shiv Ganga automoblies paschim vihar reg no-DL4SDK3579 model HF DELUXE...

Dear,
              Sir
              My name is Avishek koley, Mob no - [protected], My bike no is WB 14X 7351. IT'S ONLY 6 Months & huge problem in my bike. Problems are follows :
              1》STARTING PROBLEMS.
              2》SELF STARTING PROBLEMS.
              3》MILAGE PROBLEMS.

Please solved This problem.
              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I had purchased super splendor from Hero Motocorp Jainco Jammu on June-2021, from purchasing date to till date my bike chain...

There I'd damage in servicing of bike beside fuel tank at side cover. They refused to deny it as it is in last service and I can't come regularly at service location to show this . As I reached for bike service and shoe them last service damage, they refuse for it .

Please look into the matter and do the needful.
                Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number, VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Hi there

We are costumer from very long time its more than a 60 years. We are really disappointed with staff...
                  I bought an HF Deluxe bike in March, but within six months the kilometer fork did not work. Giving them in bike service, they charged me Rs. 207 for the bill. It is not fair to have to pay for such low quality for which I am requested to return the compensation.

Kalpesh Prajapati
                  Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We want to make sure this is taken care of! We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Starting problems
                    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer Details to help us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have booked a xtreme 160r at Diya hero kesavadasapuram on 21/10/2021 and they have said they will deliver a fresh bike within 4 days. When I went on28/10/2021 they are making up a display model which is about 6months old to give us. When we asked up for a fresh bike they said they have only the display model at their showroom. When we asked to give back our cash they said they will not refund the amount.
                      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We want to make sure this is taken care of! We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Abhinav s s's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 2, 2021
                      The registered phone number is 9447461456

Hero Motocorp — Service and parts is not provide by vijaya enterprise hero motocorp

सर
                        मैं मो° दिलकश 04/2021 को अमर आनंद हीरो मोटर चतरा...
                        My Bike Registration no . DL5SAY7455 in the Name of K C Mishra
                        I Wants to Complain against Dhansari Motocorp, Sector...
                        No response ans no answer for my bike problem . I want police station complaint so please respond my problem
                        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience you had to face. Kindly let us know your concern in detail at app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for further assistance on your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Sir my bike not sppedup properly

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have servised my bike ( bike no-RJ20-QS 4338) dated[protected] job card no[protected]RJC[protected] . the supervisor checked...