Hero Motocorp — bike service center n counter less than 15 km ahead khujner n chhapiheda

Vill- Khanjarpur, Rajgarh, Rajasthan, India
 Uknpi on Mar 19, 2020
Sir sandawata ka bike showroom khujner n chapiheda ke center me he wo b sirf 12 km pr aapki policy ke niyam 18 km se kam nahi hona chahiye aap please is pr dyan de sir tomer automobile wala bike ka rto n finance b 3 sal tak nahi karata hamari bike hf delex 2018 me li thi pr 2020 me rto pass krne ka kahte he sir he kisi jagah showroom hone se customer ko problem hoti he n showroom wale b khud ko manege nahi kr pate

[Mar 19, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir
jai kumar arun kumar 'staff bhaviaor is so bad
every one makes money for any resiaon
working man is not avialable
my no is [protected]
so look this site for your brand image.
HeroMotoCorp's reply, Apr 2, 2020

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details with us on [email protected] for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - bike service center n counter less than 15 km ahead khujner n chhapiheda