Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Hero MotoCorp

Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hero MotoCorp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hero MotoCorp

1 800 266 0018

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Hero MotoCorp reviews & complaints(6117)

Goyal auto sakti chhattisgarh 495689...inhone mujhe second hand bike sell ki h ...jiska abhi koi kagaj complete ni hua h...aur wo gaadi kharab h mujhe leni bhi ni h ...mere paise bhi ni de rhe h ...plz meri help kre ..mera naam sameek kumar shukla h...m sakti ka niwasi hu...plz meri help kre, , , , goyal auto sakti chhattisgarh

Hello sir/ madam

Maine aapke company se super spelender purchase kiya tha.

Services center me beimani kiya jata hai.
    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been taking paid service for my bike for last six years approx.
      Showroom manager told me that if you take a regular paid service the hero company will take care of body of your bike for five years.
      I purchased the bike on[protected]. After two and half year i lodged a complaint that silencer of the bike got rusted and it is about to break.
      They took pics and said we lodged the complaint after a month...

I am buying Hero Splendor bike on 15 October 2022 but not received any RC and Security Plate already 4month but alrways say 1week but not solved my problem
      Feb 1, 2023
      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi i have an xpulse 4v bs6 model. From 1st service till 6th service today my engine oil leakage problem is not solved. Even after riding for more than 12000 km this problem still persist. It is really frustrating nd very bad experience with xpulse. Will never recommend anyone for xpulse again
        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having hero xpulse 200 4v which having engine leakage issues and heavy vibration even under 60 kmph with loudest engine sound. I tried to get assistance for hero service center but issue remains the same.
          Mh04ld7124
          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raise the complaint for issuing my Hero XPulse helmet. The Hero Arun motor, Theni, Tamilnadu, They didn't surrender my XPulse helmet and also the service was worst in that showroom. They didn't responding me properly. So kindly take action as soon as possible.

Dear Managers,

My name : MAGESH KANNAN A
              BIKE NAME :MAESTRO EDGE 125 DRUM BRAKE ALLOY WHEEL BS VI
              BIKE REG NO : TN 14 Z 4083
              Complaint on : SMC HERO(SOUTHERN MOTORCYCLES - HERO MOTORCORP MEDAVAKKAM-600100)

I have given my bike for service at above said showroom today (28/01/2023) morning 8.30 am and i have visited the showroom at evening 7 o clock for collect the bike from service.They are...

Whenever I press the clutch and let the bike be free, the engine shuts down, this problem is from the start when I bought this bike. I have complained so many times to the agency, during services as well as apart from them, yet the issue has not been resolved. It’s been a year now and I’m very fed up with this. Therefore, I request you to kindly replace the bike or fix the problem permanently.
              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My bike no.- RJ20US3135 engine has problems 4 times in the last 1 year. There is a problem of crane in the engine, due to which the bike gets jammed and the bike stops, even the service center people do not pay attention. The problem is coming since the last time I had brought the bike. and back off. From 18/01/2023 my vehicle is at the service center only.
                Didn't even give me the bill twice during the service in between, please give a proper solution.
                Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Engine motor problem clach plate gearbox Awaz hit ek mahine Mein 4 servicing problem solve no continue service Singh jio right card
                  Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir kindly inform i purchased passion pro bike . Last February but bike has been maximum time reporting in your branch because it is lot of problems like that missing problem, over accelerator, i m lot of complate in mail for dheeraj ji but not resolved my problems . Your faridabad branch ( sehgal motors ) it service is not good Sandeep g irritated me he is delaying my problem i requested to you sir pls resolved my problems. When I m continued complaint last 1 year but not resolved my problems

Registed Date: 10 Oct 2019
                      Manufacturing: 09/2029
                      Dealer: Trademarkk Auto
                      Dealer Location: Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Date of incident: 10 Nov 2021
                      Description: Bike starting problem. The bike wont start or self or kick. The service center diagnosed as key part issue & changed the entire key part.

Date of incident: 21 Nov 2022
                      Description: Bike engine stalled in 4th gear...
                      Hero motocorp assured me 5 years warranty if I had timely service. I got 6 times service in 16 months. chainspacket worn out for my bike. But my Authorised service center(GOPAL Hero service, Proddatur) refused to provide warranty and changed my mobile number in their records. Please help me to get warranty as assured by them
                      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Vehicle Registration No-OD21A2758 . I have booked HSRP but lost my receipt.Help me to track my order by sending my order number. Then I can download my receipt
                        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Meri gadi up 90v 3258 hf delux ke engine me kharabi hone par mai Banda jile ke mayur hero agency me gaya parntu agency valo ne kaha ki engine ki koi warranty nhi hoti aur mujhe lauta diya gaya . mahodaye meri gadi kharide huya jab ki hero campany bike ki warranty 5 year deti hai Sir mujhe bevajah paresan Kiya ja raha hai kripya meri bike ko sahi karwaane ka kasht kare.

Dhanywaad
                          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a new Hero Pleasure-Xtech on 26/10/2022 with advance booking of Rs1100/- during Diwali.Diwali offer was to get Goodlife gift voucher of Rs4000/- after billing.
                            After payment I didn't get Goodlife voucher link and contacted the same showroom.They verified and informed that mobile no entered in Invoice was wrong and after RC copy upload mobile number can be changed and I will get the link.
                            I visited the showroom very ofter for the issue and after all the formalities, till date I didn't get the link and now they are approaching me to pay extra abt Rs3500/- as they qouted for wrong variant.
                            More than 2 months over but issue is unresolved till date.
                            Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wheel got theft while given service in authorized hero service Centre- Radha motors Tambaram chennai. All the emp in that showroom are behave like rowdies and impose rowdyism on us while asking this replaced wheel.
                              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle no TN22DU8248, purchased during sept 2021.Hardly after 6 months i used to face regular problem on front handle bar pulling to one side, pickup issue, break noice, and regular engine off during driving, when i inform the person who takes service request will tell all will be cleared, when returning the vehicle another service person will do test drive and will inform all are fine, but hardly within 2 -3 days all problem will re...

I was purchased hero passion pro on aug 2020 . When the running the bike slow speed suddenly off mode, we rise the complaint in your dealer deepa motors rajapalayam -626117 not arrest the complaint . Last two years we arise the same complaint but no one arrest the complaint. You need intract the dealer take adquate steps for me.

Bike no : tn84 k 3231