Hero MotoCorp

2069

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1465)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Date-18.01.2021
I am going to the cross wheels auto pvt. Ltd. kanthroad Moradabad for changing my new barcode Number Plate Bike. your worker denied to open my old number plate and he said me that you remove your old plate by myself then he fix new plate. Am complaining your Manager about this but Manager also take favour of worker and said that untill m not remove my old plate by myself not to fix new bar code number Plate. m also requested that he helping me for the removal old plate but he denied and said that we are not responsible for any this type help. i am also say that Extra charge if any i am paid but the behaviour the manager (old lady) and the employ not good.

[Jan 18, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase hero bs6 model from gajuwaka visakhapatnam (siva sankar motors dealer)showroom they sold me a defected vechicle from the day one iam complaining about the problems, gear stucking, break makes sound vechicle stop multiple time when driving and also they over charge me when iam going to showroom they give fake commitment and sending me back everyday it is very difficult for me to drive it is dangerous to drive vechicle stops automatically while driving it may lead to accident other vechicle can hit my vechicle becus its auto stop complain

I had purchased two wheeler model CBZ X-TREME (DSS) registration no.- DL3SBW5048 on 07/11/2010 from Arc motors Pvt. Ltd. S-9, Okhla ind. Area, phase-2, New delhi-110020 and financed with your company i.e family credit Ltd. I have already paid all my emi time to time and NOC have been issued to me.

In this regard, I have urgent requirement of NOC. I request you the same. Kindly issue my NOC and sent to my email address and mailing address before

This is to infirm you that, i have given my bike for service at SRI GOPAL AUTO CENTRE on 12th Sep 2020 got delivered on 15th Sep 2020, the mechanic is broken my side cover lock and managed with fevi quick and any of my complaint they have not attended

Complaint :
        Noise in the engine
        Voram issues,
        Asked to replace main Nut.

Front and back break sound always, going rudra burdwan 8times but no solution here service very bad and this showroom their think our money no value... Now i think i complaion our police station and case ...

[Jan 17, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello.I want to suggest u to make 4v version of hero xtreme 160R as soon as possible

My destiney 125 hero scooty was enginie seizued newsccoty near one year completed, 16000 kms only completed. Short time engine...

Hf deluxe bike back shocker and front shocker very bad
              I brought new hf deluxe in march 2020.
              Before I year bike's shockers are damage and doing chu chu sound I want replace of shocker
              Otherwise I will complain in consumer cort

I want to know BSVI model of Glamour Fi are success or not. If not success then plz stop the selling in all over india. If...

Respected Sir my self D.Ramesh Babu, Rtd.Dy.Tahsildsr. I have purchased Maestro edge in the year 2014 now the vehicle running 24900kms till today. I have done the servicings in time. Recently after servicing, the vehicle petrol consumption is comes 36kms p/l. As per instructions of the mechanic I have tested the consumption several times, even though the consumption of 36 Kms is not changed. The matter is noticed to mechanic(Satyam) several times. I am very dissatisfied about hero servicing. Please give suitable instructions to the Varam hero servicing center Srikakulam District. AP to take up my case satisfactorily. Tq very much sir.
                My Address
                D.Ramesh Babu, Rtd.Dy.Tahsildar.
                Plot No. 77 PN Colony, Gujarathipeta
                Srikakulam 532005.
                Cell No. [protected], [protected].

[Jan 16, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My scooter met with an accident and was taken for service in Hero dealer but they insisted the service and told me manually...

During 3rd Service Patliputra Automobiles at Khagaul Road DANAPUR Patna has taken off battery in the name of replacement without giving any service-battery forcing me to drive without Horn. I urge immediate substitute. They have not replied to my mail also. If not addressed suitably/immediately I will be compelled to seek redressal at Apex level.

I have observed many time after servicing my scooter immediately another problem took place. Whenever service boys open any...
                    Sir or madam
                    My self vishwas k. Pandhan I am the hero consumer but not satisfied with you are product (splendor + black...
                    Bad experience. Firstly they are cheating customer, they bring new bikes from pune, riding 250km on highway, causing engine...

I given my bike for general service and mentioned some problems.but don't repair they returned with same problems Ony they did water wash...

[Jan 14, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team,

Hero (Ashirbad Moter) moter Dholpur rajasthan.
                      Demand 100 for for Number plate set in bike without any money receipt.
                      I refused to give money when Shawroom staff to set number plate but said we no send fitment for RTO and Your RC not generate.

Please suggest.

Ram Naresh Sharma
                      Mo. No. [protected]
                      Vehicle no. RJ11SP9546

[Jan 13, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I morning service my bike but I collect evening but not ready service my bike I not happy Vishal auto keshod

I morning service my bike but I collect evening but not ready service my bike

Dear team

After going so many time in sevice center of hero group Mayapuri my issue are not resolve my bike...