Hero Motocorp — complaining about your service center yuva motors faridabad, haryana

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 RekhaRoy on Sep 14, 2017
I was visiting to yuva motors, faridabad for my bike service and with major issue of lock is not working on dated 09/09/2017 (Job slip attach), from that day service center can't able to service the vehicle specially lock.
Still service center is not able to deliver my bike.
Can you look into this and help us to get back my bike after service.
Response of service center executives are very poor.

complaining about your service center yuva motors faridabad, haryana
complaining about your service center yuva motors faridabad, haryana

[Sep 15, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Is we get back my bike from your service center ???
This is to inform you that we have purchased a new bike from you company named-Jeet Automobiles Tohana.We are facing problem with engine and fuel tank lock.
Engine sound very bad and fuel tank lock is also not very good.When we are taking service or completing to Jeet automobile tohana, so they refused to rectify sound problem
Apart from these problem am attaching a bill in which a single vigor(Front mirror) Purchased from your agency whose bill is 700, So we want to clarify this matter .
Please do the needful .

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - complaining about your service center yuva motors faridabad, haryana