Hero Motocorp — confusing and disturbed by the service

jitu2004 on Jan 4, 2018
In 25th august, 2017 i had buy a motorcycle which is from hero motocorp, but the free services are not satisfactory and the service centr didn't treat as like the free serving details show in the service book.
Secondly my motorcycle start making some noise from a few days and when i checked for that noise i found one. The chain cover swingum patti was broken and when i that's mean today i visit the service centre for the replacement of that part then they saying that the warranty of the bike didnot cover for that part. Why is that? I want to disable that chaos making noise from my bike that's why i remove the chain box from my bike, but i afraid the chain of my bike will soon going to be damaged.
Now i think why i choose hero motocorp
I want to resolve my problem from your side and make some arrangement for good arrangement for the servicing of the motorcycle at the service centre. The service book mention 32 checking point but the servicing centre just provide 3 or 4 out of 32. They didn't polish my bike, didn't lubricant my bike chain but they want sale some lubricant oil and polishing cream from the centre.
Above all i don't want suffer anyone like me. Please provide me the chain box with swingum

[Jan 04, 2018] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Even after complainting 3-4 times and its time taken 2-3 months but battwry is not replaced.
And when i was reached the showroom of Hero moto corp Almora, Uttarakhand they said that the company will not supply their product battery to them and thats why their is some issues.
Please help me to trusting again on Hero moto corp company.

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - confusing and disturbed by the service