Hero Motocorp — damaged product delivered by hero motocorp

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Ketan Poshiya on Apr 17, 2019
Sir/mem,

I have purchased hero passion x pro from rajdeep hero showroom (Aavkar hall, prankunj society, daxini society, maninagar, ahmedabad, gujarat 380008) since 1 year and is running now 12900 km (Approx.) and i have done 5 free services from bike auto (Hero) show room (Opp. Gold coin flats, near vijay cross road, navrangpura, ahmedabad, gujarat 380009).

My complaint is that oil sometime leakage from engine in my bike and another problem is my bike is over vibrating and when the bike is running it is over voice and also when running bike then automatically off the bike in gear mode with clutching.

My previous problem solved as a mention in previous mail but another problem is existing as above.

I fully disappointed from service and i hassle from this problems i want replace my bike if possible because hero gives me faulty or damaged product.

I full support bike auto (Hero) show room but they did not get the work done. For this fault i put bike in showroom 5 times, which has led me to be more time consuming and also petrol.

So, please give me solution as soon as possible because i fully unsatisfied from hero motocorp.

Please do the needful

Thanks & regards
Ketan poshiya
M - [protected]

[Apr 17, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Reminder !!!
Ketan Poshiya's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 25, 2019
My bike is in warranty, but, Rajdeep Hero taking unusual charges regarding replace of chain chakkar Rs. 930/-

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - damaged product delivered by hero motocorp