[Resolved]  Hero Motocorp — defective product and inaccurate service

My husband (Mr. Alok dikshit) had purchased hero maestro edge on 19/03/2018. After a year (I. E. June, 2019), its alternator (Rect) started creating problem, due to which we have to purchase a new battery (As without battery, maestro's ignition does not work). So, for the same we had give our bike for servicing to the authorized service center where they in first instance (Without checking) refuse to understand the problem of alternator and handed over the bike by charging the battery to us. But when the problem reappears after 2 days, they accepted the bike for checking and replace the alternator (Rect) for which we had paid rs. 530/- (Proof attached). And again, within a year we are facing the same problem and due to which we are unable to move and go to purchase necessary items in this pandemic situation as well as we cannot go to the service centre to make it repaired.
It is really very unfortunate that why the same problem is repetitively arising within a year if the service centre had given us the genuine product.
Please solve this problem and if possible please replace the item with the genuine product which last long and the same problem does not reappear.
defective product and inaccurate service
defective product and inaccurate service
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2020
Company had send his executive with full precautions to my home to check the problem persists in the bike. When he came to know about the position. He resolved the problem in the bike and afterwards for the further inspection they took the bike to service centre too.

[May 20, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

None of the customer care executive of HeroMoto Corp has contacted us till date. Its 5 days from the filling complaint. Very Bad, such a big company is unable to satisfy their customers.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint[protected]. We will get back to you shortly.

Team Hero MotoCorp
A very big thanks to the team of consumer complaint and hero motocorp too, to help us and repair our bike at this critical time. Thanks again for your cooperation.
Hai I am Sheela...I am also facing...same problem. Now the vehical is with hero shop pathiripala.. Kerala.they said there was an electrical problem... & so on...they changed something ..but now they are asking me to pay for it.since I have faced this problem from the bugging... I have explained my difficulty many times.but they did not take it seriously. Now this time they have understood since...one day after service..vehicle did not stat.& they took it back.but why should I pay for the manufacturing defect.as my vecal is still in warranty period.
Last week I had purchased Passion Pro and on same day we found air pressure in rear tyre was less so we refilled it.Again today we found air pressure was low at rear end.And found that rim is defective and having cracks in it.
How could the dealer handover without proper inspection.
Kindly replace the bike.

Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057