Hero Motocorp — do not get bike papers

Bathinda, Bathinda District, Punjab, India
 aMaN dk on Feb 4, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I am amandeep singh from village-dhunike, distt - bathinda, i have purchased a hero hf deluxe from rounka motors branch bhairupa. I had a very bad experience with the dealer.

I have purchased a vehicle on 17th dec 2018 but i have not received the papers of bike. I was keep on tracking them over phone and person many times, but there is no proper responce from the employees of the shop. I requesting you to deliver the papers to me. Other vise i have to take a legal action against the dealer and very strong complaint against the employee mentioned. Kindly revert with a favorable reply.

Amandeep singh
Ph :[protected]

[Feb 04, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aMaN dk, Feb 04, 2019

I am Amandeep Singh from Village-Dhunike, Distt- Bathinda, i have purchased a hero hf deluxe chassis no- MBLHAR201JGH17178 from ROUNAK Motors Branch Bhairupa. I had a very bad experience with the dealer.

I have purchased a vehicle on 17th dec 2018 But i have not received the papers of bike. I was keep on tracking them over phone and person many times, but there is no proper responce from the employees of the shop. I requesting you to deliver the papers to me . Other vise i have to take a legal action against the dealer and very strong complaint against the employee mentioned. Kindly revert with a favorable reply.

Amandeep Singh
Ph :[protected]

Comments

Dear Amandeep,

We regret the unpleasant experience. We request you to kindly share your Mobile number with us on Email ID [email protected] for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - do not get bike papers