[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — engine breakdown

Dum dum cantonment, Kolkata -700028, Kolkata, West Bengalkolkata, India
 tarunmcse on Sep 18, 2019
I purchase passion pro i3s model bs4 bike purchase dated 9.5.2019. But this bike always shows disturbing me for starting problem, auto stop running time etc for riding. After this today 17.9.2019 automatic breakdown on road with my baby at time of riding. How can i do at present. Please solve my issue. My ph no is [protected] kolkata. Purchase from balaji motor, thakurpukur. Wb24au 7466
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2019
Problem resolve within 7 days 👍👍👍

[Sep 18, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have complain regarding my my bike passion pro ever service m saying regarding mileage n side light indicated light not working but every service they not give m any response thy say done n check but this was not done. Please give me my any complaints id n number
Ms Udawat1997's reply, Sep 7, 2019
Just see this video on my bike I think 1 year complete but I have problems when I parchesing my bike I have face the problem. M not satisfy hero bike service 1 year bike Spears parts spoil we struggle n pay the case n thy give the results our struggle our mony importance hate hero service
tarunmcse's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 19, 2019
You can install hero app and login with details bike then complain. They have call within 24 hours. I success there. Or you can call +918267020683 santanu sengupta. He is really gentle man. 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏 him
Greetings!
From Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
Reference to your complaint 11110-0919-3029, we will provide Pick Up and Drop Service tomorrow. Today Vinline Hero Workshop is Closed due to Vishwakarma Puja.
Namaste & Warm Regards
Santanu Chakraborty
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. ///From there Within 24hours call back and step legal action with sms
Dear sir/ mam
My hero duet not start since 1 week I'm waiting for repair but till date not respons at your showroom service person not attend my call very poor service, damage parts not available since 1 week my work stop due to hero poor service who is responsible for my loss, company will be responsible for my loss 1000 per day loss.
Sir I Golam Mortaza, purchased a Super Splender red colour IBS on 04/09/2019.
At running situation when I press cluch the race is increasing very high. I consulted with our local mechanical, He said the problem of carburator. My question why without testing bike is delivered ?
Please solve my problem.
I ve purchased my scooty maestro edge on 19th December 2018..from last 2 days the problem of self start is started it's not working properly and the horn sometimes is not working...I m really upset with the performance about the self start and horn..
Please sort out these type of problems.
I have purchase bike from sahib auto which is located in sahibabad up from starting onwards I will face self starting problem they don't rectify it in any services
Respected sir., I had purchase hero i smart plus bike before 6 months.. but sir in this always problems creat in machine. But not work done in Raj auto.. in Aurangabad I am not satisfied sir.. its machine hit.. Told to its mechanic in raj auto but he take bike but not work well always same problems what I do sir plz suggest me.. it's in warranty..
tarunmcse's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 19, 2019
You can install hero app and login with details bike then complain. They have call within 24 hours. I success there. Or you can call +918267020683 santanu chakraborty. SM KOL. He is really gentle man. 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏 him.

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - engine breakdown