[Resolved]  Hero Motocorp — engine not working

The engine not starting the motorcycle is not working at all. The motorcycle kotputli has been standing in chaudhary motors for 3 days, so far no work has been done, the works manager is saying that this car will cost 10 thousand to 15 thousand rupees, yet there is no responsibility. Do i have to get the engine working every year. I do not have a permanent solution for my work, for what is the company taking such responsibility. Being such a big company is spoiling its name. I need a permanent solution.
Your service is very useless i am not happy with your service
In my i smart 110 bike, i got engune work done in may, byk i bought it on 05/06/2017 and in 3 years to get the bike engune done for the third time, the engune sounded very wrongly. And oil is coming from engune. I have become upset with your byk in a very fast way. Let me tell you that i have to get the work done byk every 2 months? I need a solution for this. Either the mechanic does not work properly or there is a shortage in the company.
I trust the company too much. For 3 years, motorcycle work has been done in only 3 showrooms.
1 pankaj motors
2 shivam motors (Chaudhary motors authority service center)
3 chaudhary motors
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2020
Mob. No. - 8432898407 Mail id - [email protected]

[Jul 10, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via Dealer is closed in our system. We request you to contact your Hero MotoCorp dealer for further support.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057